Black Man Being Led by a Rope

Well this ain't gonna go over very well
EBQeMjbWkAAUCtR

Galveston officers on horseback seen leading handcuffed man with rope
Horses don't have back seats like squad cars.

I would be very embarrassed if I were arrested.

I was withholding judgement until I read what he was charged with. Criminal trespassing for entering a Park Board building without a park board member's permission. Yeah. Just put the poor guy in cuffs and a car, you jerkoffs. :lol:
I don’t agree with that technique, but he had been sighted for trespassing 19 times since Jan.

I get that Texas has always embraced the cowboy image, but maybe they take it a bit too far sometimes. You have a smartphone in your pocket. Drop the rope, and get off the fucking horse. :lol:
Call for assistance and have someone pick him up
Why? do you not what even is going on? Maybe a car wasn't available at the time.

Then Galveston, Texas should stop spending money on horses, and invest in some more cruisers.

According to the link:

"Where were they walking him to and why did they rope him if he was handcuffed? I don't think it's right," Cynthia Orise of Galveston said.

The fair damsel Orise is obviously unaware that handcuffs do not prevent escape; that is what the rope is for! There is nothing racist about this event. The mounted police had to bring the man in and they found the best way to do it. Their options were limited and there is no doubt that they would have done the same thing to a White man.

Somebody should clue the stupid bitch in that hand cuffs don't prevent perps from running away. So maybe they should have shacked him too and dragged the asshole to jail.

I get that Texas has always embraced the cowboy image, but maybe they take it a bit too far sometimes. You have a smartphone in your pocket. Drop the rope, and get off the fucking horse. :lol:
Why? do you not what even is going on? Maybe a car wasn't available at the time.

Then Galveston, Texas should stop spending money on horses, and invest in some more cruisers.
Having been to Galveston any number of times, certain areas a cruiser could be stuck in traffic for ever during busy times on the island.

Don't do the crime and you won't walk the line

This playing cowboy is really getting silly at this point. I always thought it looked cool for aesthetic reasons, but that was before I realized they were transporting people this way. They should really rethink their priorities if they're choosing aesthetics over added convenience for every party involved.

This playing cowboy is really getting silly at this point. I always thought it looked cool for aesthetic reasons, but that was before I realized they were transporting people this way. They should really rethink their priorities if they're choosing aesthetics over added convenience for every party involved.
They said they won’t be.

Having been to Galveston any number of times, certain areas a cruiser could be stuck in traffic for ever during busy times on the island.

That's why big cities like New York still use horses. They don't transport them that way. :dunno:

The funniest part of this story is that those officers probably realized as they were doing this how bad the optics were to ride on horseback, leading a black man with a rope.

"We're really do this, aren't we? Goddam it, Dave. Somebody just took a picture."

:lol:

Wait for transportation
Happens all the time
OH WELL DON'T DO THE CRIME AND YOU WON'T WALK THE LINE

Forum List

Back