Black Man Being Led by a Rope

ABC13 has made several requests for an interview with the chief. Monday, he released this statement:

"First and foremost I must apologize to Mister Neely for this unnecessary embarrassment. Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance and could have waited for a transport unit at the location of arrest. My officers did not have any malicious intent at the time of the arrest, but we have immediately changed the policy to prevent the use of this technique and will review all mounted training and procedures for more appropriate methods."

Yes, god forbid the mentally ill criminal should be embarrassed.

Especially a mentally ill criminal
Trespasser for Gods sake. Only in Texas

YOu think I would be more concerned for his self image if he was NOT mentally ill?

LOL!!!

Do you even think about the shit you post?

More the reason to request proper transport. A mentally ill person could panic and get injured. He was trespassing you moron
He is not a dangerous criminal

Still, t5he cops should have done something a little more 21st century, you think?

Today it's all about 'optics' no matter how law enforcement is attacked they can't 'look bad' otherwise the media will immediately, indict, judge and convict.

Actually, I lead my dog around like that all the time. I see lots of people doing so. The article is stupid.
Humans are not dogs

But I’m sure your Klan friends will get a kick out of that picture

The linked article, the author made a point that we dont' treat dogs like this.

But, we do.

I'm just addressing a point raised by the linked article.

What is with the race baiting you fucktard?

From the article, did you fucking read it?

"You don't even do a dog like that," said Sherri Kelly, visiting the island from Spring. "I don't care. That's inhumane."

It is a stupid thing for her to say, but I thought I was pretty merciful. YOu were an asshole.

How often does your Klan group meet?
I’m sure if you bring that picture, you will be getting free drinks all night
Hes not a Democrat. Why did you think he was?
KKK is 100 percent RepubliKlan today

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

shutterstock_279548804.jpg

OMG, how inhumane!!!

ABC13 has made several requests for an interview with the chief. Monday, he released this statement:

"First and foremost I must apologize to Mister Neely for this unnecessary embarrassment. Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance and could have waited for a transport unit at the location of arrest. My officers did not have any malicious intent at the time of the arrest, but we have immediately changed the policy to prevent the use of this technique and will review all mounted training and procedures for more appropriate methods."

And that should be the end of it right there. Acknowledged, addressed, procedure changed, no malice intended, skin color not the issue, apology made...

But no, that's not enough... we'll spend the next two or three days watching the usual suspects making a mountain out of this mole hill...

Humans are not dogs

But I’m sure your Klan friends will get a kick out of that picture

But, we do.

"You don't even do a dog like that," said Sherri Kelly, visiting the island from Spring. "I don't care. That's inhumane."

It is a stupid thing for her to say, but I thought I was pretty merciful. YOu were an asshole.

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

OMG, how inhumane!!!
People are not dogs Klan Boy

But, we do.

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

OMG, how inhumane!!!

Except for Trump right TDS boy?

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

OMG, how inhumane!!!

Except for Trump right TDS boy?
?

I get that Texas has always embraced the cowboy image, but maybe they take it a bit too far sometimes. You have a smartphone in your pocket. Drop the rope, and get off the fucking horse. :lol:
Call for assistance and have someone pick him up
Why? do you not what even is going on? Maybe a car wasn't available at the time.

Then Galveston, Texas should stop spending money on horses, and invest in some more cruisers.
Having been to Galveston any number of times, certain areas a cruiser could be stuck in traffic for ever during busy times on the island.

That's why big cities like New York still use horses. They don't transport them that way. :dunno:
I said it was unacceptable. But you have never been on this island. Traffic can literally stand still for an hour at a time, during busy times. So more cruisers would not make a difference.

Call for assistance and have someone pick him up
Why? do you not what even is going on? Maybe a car wasn't available at the time.

Then Galveston, Texas should stop spending money on horses, and invest in some more cruisers.
Having been to Galveston any number of times, certain areas a cruiser could be stuck in traffic for ever during busy times on the island.

That's why big cities like New York still use horses. They don't transport them that way. :dunno:
I said it was unacceptable. But you have never been on this island. Traffic can literally stand still for an hour at a time, during busy times. So more cruisers would not make a difference.
I don’t think horses is a solution

Ropes are racist? At least they didn't have it around his neck and dragging him like a rag doll.
That would certainly not be the first time in Texas.
The first time in Texas? we're talking about texas and it's the first time ever in it's 100 plus years in the union? really? I know Texans I'll ask.

I've seen horse riders at the local Sonic. Hell, this is Texas

But, we do.

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

OMG, how inhumane!!!

Never said they were. Fucktard.

They had a rope, and they were at the lynch building, what went wrong? Cops failed again.

O . . . M . . . G! It's a racist! Quick, update the radical left narrative! Call CNN, call Pelosi, call a psychic medium so we can contact Stalin! Jazz hands everybody! Use jazz hands! Above all else, kiddies, remember . . . it's the President's fault.
It carries a very different meaning to a black man than a white man.

But most people are pretty ignorant of history these days.

Forum List

Back