black man shot by cop after robbing family dollar

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

justified. this hood rob family dollar assaulted two people to leave the store. one end up being shoved b y him. he faught the cops , grapb his tazer and tried to use it on the cop/ cop had no alternate but to shoot him .

now look at the lies his mother is saying.

her is his and all; the other blacks lieing who were not there. it was a justified shooting. perhaps if she traised him not be hood and thief. he still be alive.

The idiot cop drops the Taser next to the guy's hand. When he predictably grabs it, the cops shoots him. Also, the man cannot possibly use the Taser while he is on his stomach. Why didn't the cop just grab the Taser back? Because he relished the idea of killing him.
If he got him off his back he could shoot him with the taser. Im not sure why he wasted so much time. He shouldnt have even given a warning. Anyway, its awesome that he is dead. I laughed when i saw him get smoked. What an idiot. :laugh:

If he got him off his back he could shoot him with the taser. Im not sure why he wasted so much time. He shouldnt have even given a warning. Anyway, its awesome that he is dead. I laughed when i saw him get smoked. What an idiot. :laugh:
If the suspect somehow gets up with the Taser, why can't the cop shoot him then?

If the suspect somehow gets up with the Taser, why can't the cop shoot him then?
Because he might miss, the suspect might get him first, etc. There is no reason for police to roll the dice. The cop was innocent, the criminal wasnt, so the criminal gets no breaks, no leeway and no extra time to hold his taser.

Nevertheless, it should be manslaughter for "giving" the Taser to the guy. Would the cop leave his gun next a suspect? When a Taser is considered just as deadly as a gun but not treated that way in this instance, you can't have it both ways. I'll shoot him because he has a Taser, but I don't care about leaving it on the ground next to him.

Because he might miss, the suspect might get him first, etc. There is no reason for police to roll the dice. The cop was innocent, the criminal wasnt, so the criminal gets no breaks, no leeway and no extra time to hold his taser.
That's ridiculous. He would miss at point blank range?

Nevertheless, it should be manslaughter for "giving" the Taser to the guy. Would the cop leave his gun next a suspect? When a Taser is considered just as deadly as a gun but not treated that way in this instance, you can't have it both ways. I'll shoot him because he has a Taser, but I don't care about leaving it on the ground next to him.
Looked like an execution to me. But I just don't have sympathy for anyone fighting a cop.

Nobody answered the question why the cop didn't just grab the Taser back. He is on top of the guy in control and the Taser is easily within his reach.

Cops shouldn't take ANY extra risks with these brainless, troublemaking assholes.

If they keep causing trouble after being warned, smoke their worthless asses.

The idiot cop drops the Taser next to the guy's hand. When he predictably grabs it, the cops shoots him. Also, the man cannot possibly use the Taser while he is on his stomach. Why didn't the cop just grab the Taser back? Because he relished the idea of killing him.
because the blakc man had it in his hand an d was shooting it. dude put being shot on his hood ass self.

because the black guy was fightiing him and trying to shoot a taser at him.

Forum List

Back