Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

What does being Black have to do with it?
I found it very hypocritical, that stupid blacks, would change their religion to Islam(you know the religion of peace) while not realizing that it was the Muslims who back in the day, were trading slaves from Africa to the rest of the world. I guess this was never taught to black kids in the inner schools.

Learn What Role Islam Played in Slavery in Africa
Black African captives were transported to the Islamic empire across the Sahara to Morocco and Tunisia from West Africa, from Chad to Libya, along the Nile from East Africa, and up the coast of East Africa to the Persian Gulf. This trade had been well entrenched for over 600 years before Europeans arrived, and had driven the rapid expansion of Islam across North Africa.

Not shocking, ~85% of violent US crime by Blacks Browns and Mixed ir other or decline to state. Most Murder, assault, armed robbery etc. by age 13-54 males in those groups. Profile and wise up, your in MGT.

Plenty of headlines about white attacking black. Do you ask what being white has to do with it?

As you are aware, there is a disproportionate amount of violent attacks perpetrated against religious Jews in NYC, and by blacks. Now they have the anti-Israel propoganda as another excuse.

Well it wasnt a Indian. If a black man did it.....WTF is the problem.

Ohhhhh NVMD. You are playing the Race Card
Precisely. We have liberals reporting on cases where a white attacks a black, and she doesn’t have an issue with it. But we are supposed to hide it when a black is the thug.

Happens all the time with my local liberal newspaper. Whenever there’s an attack, there’s a detailed description about the thug, other than his race. That’s how you know it’s a black.

Precisely. We have liberals reporting on cases where a white attacks a black, and she doesn’t have an issue with it. But we are supposed to hide it when a black is the thug.

Happens all the time with my local liberal newspaper. Whenever there’s an attack, there’s a detailed description about the thug, other than his race. That’s how you know it’s a black.
Funny how you lie like that because most crime is white on white and it never gets reported that way. If black crime was so hidden why in the FUCK are you and the other racists here able to comment about it every single day?

Plenty of headlines about white attacking black. Do you ask what being white has to do with it?

As you are aware, there is a disproportionate amount of violent attacks perpetrated against religious Jews in NYC, and by blacks. Now they have the anti-Israel propoganda as another excuse.
The thing here is that annually when hate crimes are tallied backs are number 1
This is the latest hate crime data

1723944081321.png

Anti black hate crimes happen 3 times more than anti jewish hate crimes.

1723944286506.png

The majority of the offenders are white.

This is not reported.

Forum List

Back