black man stabs white 4 year old to death

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes---let's do this the LIBERAL/Dem/black way--the way CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo/etc would do it ---by pointing out the RACE of the murderer!!
...BLACK man STABS a white four year old to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--as noted before, blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...all this Critical Race theory cap and whites are EVIl crap = MYTHS........racism = MYTH

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes---let's do this the LIBERAL/Dem/black way--the way CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo/etc would do it ---by pointing out the RACE of the murderer!!
...all this Critical Race theory cap and whites are EVIl crap = MYTHS........racism = MYTH

~~~~~~
This is a another hate crime perpetrated by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats against the "White Man". It only excerebates the sitituation.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy with his knife.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leftist want to defund the poleeses to stop this?

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think this was a political murder?

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~
This is a another hate crime perpetrated by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats against the "White Man". It only excerebates the sitituation.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I have said this but, the crime was the action of one guy. It was not an act in response to some government decree declaring violence on individuals. If a person cannot understand that then maybe the best tact would be to avoid news articles involving individual acts of violence.

They found the killer of the boy found dead in the street.

The kid called him "******"

The kid was a white supremacist

It never really happened. It's a conspiracy by the media and government

I think I listed all the current excuses

safe_image.php

You actually forgot "don't tar them all with the same brush" and "it's still nothing compared to the KKK"

A 4-year-old boy is murdered and somehow you make it about race? No whites have ever murdered a child before? Ever heard about the Nazis? How about Southern whites and their lynchings of teenagers? You right-wingers make me sick.

You actually forgot "don't tar them all with the same brush" and "it's still nothing compared to the KKK"
GFY

You cant even condemn this murderer because of his race

I think you got the wrong poster.

Deepest sympathies to the family of the little boy.

Nowadays it is almost impossible to live in a good neighborhood devoid of undesirables.

James and I live out in the Missouri sticks and things like this is a part of why.

We are the only undesirables in our neighborhood.

Last edited:

GFY

You cant even condemn this murderer because of his race

I think you got the wrong poster.
THANK YOU! I misread his intent behind the comment. My fault. I deleted that post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

Forum List

Back