black man stabs white 4 year old to death

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes---let's do this the LIBERAL/Dem/black way--the way CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo/etc would do it ---by pointing out the RACE of the murderer!!
...BLACK man STABS a white four year old to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--as noted before, blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...all this Critical Race theory cap and whites are EVIl crap = MYTHS........racism = MYTH
Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun to stop the bad guy with his knife.
If you democrats get your way there will never be a good guy with a gun . Bug thats how anti Americans like it.

This white "kid" has adopted black culture/language. He's part of the wrong element.

WTF?
kFSOG-_x.jpeg

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes---let's do this the LIBERAL/Dem/black way--the way CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo/etc would do it ---by pointing out the RACE of the murderer!!
...all this Critical Race theory cap and whites are EVIl crap = MYTHS........racism = MYTH
I don't know how many times I have said this but, the crime was the action of one guy. It was not an act in response to some government decree declaring violence on individuals. If a person cannot understand that then maybe the best tact would be to avoid news articles involving individual acts of violence.
1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--yes YES--but you people say the OPPOSITE when cops try to arrest jackass criminals = which makes you hypocrites/etc
2. ONE guy??? blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--whites are FIVE times the population of blacks -yet:
2018---white on black murders - 234
black on white murders -514 !! NOT ONE------TEN times the rate
3. blacks commit hate crimes/rape/etc at twice the rate of whites
etc
..all of this adds up to white RACISM/white supremacisy/police brutality/etc as MYTHS

ok in 2019 whites killing blacks went up now blacks kill whites twice as much as whites kill blacks

You better look at those numbers again dumb ass.
..yes, I'm sorry--blacks graduate at lower rates--so I will do the math for you
whites are 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders -246
-now, 246 divided by 5 = 49.2
black on white murders - 566--NOT 49.2
49.2 x TEN = 492....566 is greater than 492

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I have said this but, the crime was the action of one guy. It was not an act in response to some government decree declaring violence on individuals. If a person cannot understand that then maybe the best tact would be to avoid news articles involving individual acts of violence.
and individually 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks. 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks, But they are only 12 to 13 percent of the population.
Almost 90% of murders by whites is against other whites and blacks is against other black folks. Where are you getting these numbers from? It's funny how you throw out numbers nothing to back them up.
Blacks kill whites 10 times as much as whites kill blacks. Try the FBI you lying sack of shit.
How about you post the link to back up your bullshit.
TRUTH prevails over a scum, racist, idiot, that's you....stop spewing your bullshit LIES...

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think this was a political murder?

~~~~~~

What do you think is happening?

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DemoKKKrat politicians and their corporate media are sending the message that this is ok. Expect more of it.

Did they figure out why yet?

Sounds like this poor tyke was pretty much abandoned to dad's ex gf and mom apparently didn't even know where he was. Cash's surviving twin brother is now in CPS custody. Big fail on both parents' part. May Cash rest in peace.

The perp is clearly mentally ill in a big way.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame the 4 year olds white privilege. :(

HORROR:​

www.thegatewaypundit.com

HORROR: 18-Year-Old Man Abducts 4-Year-Old Boy From His Bed, Stabs Him to Death, Dumps His Body on Street

A 4-year-old child was snatched from his bed by an 18-year-old man, stabbed to death then dumped in the Mountain Creek neighborhood in southwest Dallas on Saturday. 4-year-old Cash Gernon suffered a horrific, violent death after he was abducted and stabbed by 18-year-old Darriynn Brown...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
18 May 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila
IMG_1257.jpg

A 4-year-old child was snatched from his bed by an 18-year-old man, stabbed to death then dumped in the Mountain Creek neighborhood in southwest Dallas on Saturday.
4-year-old Cash Gernon suffered a horrific, violent death after he was abducted and stabbed by 18-year-old Darriynn Brown.
According to reports, Cash Gernon was staying at a guardian’s home and was sound asleep when Brown broke in through a back door and kidnapped him.
The kidnapping was caught on surveillance video.
“Like why? He was four. Who does this to a 4-year-old kid,” Moori asked. “For what? For what reason? Because you want to be evil?”
“We got cameras all over the place in my house,” Moori said. “It shows him coming in, took him while he was asleep. While he was asleep. Carried him out of my house while he was asleep.”

Comment:
“Who does this to a 4-year-old kid,” the article asked?
The same POS garbage that shoots 5-year olds in the head.
Obama provoked this type of sick behavior, while children are taught hate in schools with subjects like "Critical Race Theory".
Be rest assured that, after reading this story, the Alphabet agencies of our nation assert that it's White Americans who constitute the greatest domestic threat...
The Media and political establishment will say nothing about this. they've overseen all of this and are complicit in their false opposition. Meanwhile anything that's merely perceived as benefiting European-American interests is maligned by the political establishment.
In the land that bares the hallmarks of our ancestors, the same Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist establishment insists that we remain silent in the midst of savagery like this; to remain silent amidst the hostility against us, and dare not have any identity other than that as an economic cog and consumer.
It's nothing less than obvious that the PM/DSA Democrats have failed us. It's time to chart our own course; the time is now to unite in defense.

Why does ANYONE kill a child?

Come to think of it...why are some people here using a tragedy like the non-political murder of a child for political purposes?

Just dreadful. But since the victim is white and the [alleged] murderer is black the MSM will all but ignore it. Oh, it gets "reported" but you know what I mean.

Police arrested a man Saturday night suspected of using an “edged weapon” to kill a 4-year-old boy who was found dead on a street in a Texas neighborhood earlier that day.

Update 7:25 p.m. EDT May 16: Dallas police identified the suspect Sunday afternoon as Darriynn Brown.

Brown, 18, has been charged with kidnapping and theft, though more charges are expected following “forensic analysis,” KDFW reported

The boy’s name has not been released.

...​

And see:

Just dreadful. But since the victim is white and the [alleged] murderer is black the MSM will all but ignore it. Oh, it gets "reported" but you know what I mean.

Police arrested a man Saturday night suspected of using an “edged weapon” to kill a 4-year-old boy who was found dead on a street in a Texas neighborhood earlier that day.​
Update 7:25 p.m. EDT May 16: Dallas police identified the suspect Sunday afternoon as Darriynn Brown.​
Brown, 18, has been charged with kidnapping and theft, though more charges are expected following “forensic analysis,” KDFW reported​
The boy’s name has not been released.​
...​

And see:

Dude. It's been in the MSM. That's where I read it.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the repeated action of one race.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the repeated action of one race.
..they graduate at lower levels and can't understand basic math

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This kid should receive the electric chair but he won’t

New Topics

Forum List

Back