black man stabs white 4 year old to death

A 4-year-old boy is murdered and somehow you make it about race? No whites have ever murdered a child before? Ever heard about the Nazis? How about Southern whites and their lynchings of teenagers? You right-wingers make me sick.
This little boy was KKK. A white supremacist. He deserved it because of a murder 100 years ago

They found the killer of the boy found dead in the street.

The kid called him "******"

The kid was a white supremacist

It never really happened. It's a conspiracy by the media and government

I think I listed all the current excuses

You actually forgot "don't tar them all with the same brush" and "it's still nothing compared to the KKK"
GFY

You cant even condemn this murderer because of his race

I think you got the wrong poster.
THANK YOU! I misread his intent behind the comment. My fault. I deleted that post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention
No idea how on earth you misread that :auiqs.jpg:

They found the killer of the boy found dead in the street.

The kid called him "******"

The kid was a white supremacist

It never really happened. It's a conspiracy by the media and government

I think I listed all the current excuses

You actually forgot "don't tar them all with the same brush" and "it's still nothing compared to the KKK"
GFY

You cant even condemn this murderer because of his race

I think you got the wrong poster.
THANK YOU! I misread his intent behind the comment. My fault. I deleted that post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention
No idea how on earth you misread that :auiqs.jpg:
Sometimes I'm a idiot. They say humor doesnt always translate in print. I pride myself on getting humor. Maybe I should reevaluate

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes---let's do this the LIBERAL/Dem/black way--the way CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo/etc would do it ---by pointing out the RACE of the murderer!!
...BLACK man STABS a white four year old to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--as noted before, blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...all this Critical Race theory cap and whites are EVIl crap = MYTHS........racism = MYTH
White privilege.

A 4-year-old boy is murdered and somehow you make it about race? No whites have ever murdered a child before? Ever heard about the Nazis? How about Southern whites and their lynchings of teenagers? You right-wingers make me sick.
A black criminal is murdered and somehow you make it about race? No blacks have ever murdered a cop before? Ever heard of BLM? How about mobs of black people across the nation lynching whites and Asians? You left wingers make me sick.

4 yr. old boy snatched from his house on Saturday morning, stabbed to death and dumped on the street. How is this not front page news? It’s every parent’s nightmare.

Just shoot him in the back of the head and cremate the corpse.

The bullet and the gas used is less than nothing compared to how much money will be lost arresting and jailing him multiple times during his life span. It will improve our society and his future crimes against people will be spared. It's worth a .76 bullet and a couple bucks of gas for the crematory.

4 yr. old boy snatched from his house on Saturday morning, stabbed to death and dumped on the street. How is this not front page news? It’s every parent’s nightmare.
Of course they have to keep quiet. All these attacts by blacks might make them unsympathetic figures to the civilized world. Gotta keep them as VICTIMS of the evil white man, and not the oppressors

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes---let's do this the LIBERAL/Dem/black way--the way CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo/etc would do it ---by pointing out the RACE of the murderer!!
...all this Critical Race theory cap and whites are EVIl crap = MYTHS........racism = MYTH
I don't know how many times I have said this but, the crime was the action of one guy. It was not an act in response to some government decree declaring violence on individuals. If a person cannot understand that then maybe the best tact would be to avoid news articles involving individual acts of violence.
and individually 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks. 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks, But they are only 12 to 13 percent of the population.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I have said this but, the crime was the action of one guy. It was not an act in response to some government decree declaring violence on individuals. If a person cannot understand that then maybe the best tact would be to avoid news articles involving individual acts of violence.
and individually 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks. 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks, But they are only 12 to 13 percent of the population.
Almost 90% of murders by whites is against other whites and blacks is against other black folks. Where are you getting these numbers from? It's funny how you throw out numbers nothing to back them up.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost 90% of murders by whites is against other whites and blacks is against other black folks. Where are you getting these numbers from? It's funny how you throw out numbers nothing to back them up.
Blacks kill whites 10 times as much as whites kill blacks. Try the FBI you lying sack of shit.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks kill whites 10 times as much as whites kill blacks. Try the FBI you lying sack of shit.
How about you post the link to back up your bullshit.

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about you post the link to back up your bullshit.
Just did MORON

Forum List

Back