Black mob beats motorist after he stops to check on struck kid

LOL.

When you and your fellows can't do it, shift the burden.

That's the ticket.

The burdon of proof is on you, not me. You implied that they don't do it more, so now prove it. How about you post one example of a white mob attacking a black guy in 2014? This is your last chance to preserve your credibility.

Wrong. The burden of proof is on the person who made the original claim.

The original claim was not made by me, nor by you unless you are a sock.

The original claim was made by tank.

Then, later, you challenged me to prove my thesis when I expressed significant doubt that Tank could back up what he said.

Your confusion is amusing.

Will you be intellectually honest and admit that racist black mobs are common, while racist white mobs are almost nonexistent? Your initial challenge was...

"I doubt you could quantify and prove-up your contention that "they" do it "more," anyway."

Well we have THIS story from 2014, and there are many more. Do you have any stories of white mobs attacking black people in 2014? If not, there is your proof.

So do you concede the point or not?

Last edited:
You hear more and more of this today....why is that? I think because people are getting so desperate, especially in cities like Detroit. I'm glad I live about 100 miles from there...the only time I step foot in Detroit is for a Lions game, then I'm still concerned because we usually have to walk several blocks from where we park.

Another reason, black mobs today in cities like Detroit get away with it most of the time.

It's popular rap music glorifying this illegal brutal thug behavior. Charges should be filed against rap artist, promoters, retailers as well as the thugs who carried out the attacks.

Freedom of speech has never existed in this country despite what we have been told. We arrest & kill Islamic terrorist preachers all the time. Thug rappers are no different. Hell we punish drug dealers many times harsher than drug users. Why not pushers of criminal thug behavior?

Are you stoned, boy?

Go yell fire in a crowded theater, libel or slander someone, incite a riot or terrorism, threaten to kill the president, protest without permit, say the wrong thing to police, jury or a judge & you will discover that there is no such thing as freedom of speech. "Anything you say can & will be used AGAINST YOU" (not for you) The only right you have is to remain silent.

Video below is proof of these Terrorist Thug Rappers incited & glorified this illegal pop-culture group beating fad. They should all be executed or jailed for inciting terrorism just like Abu Izzadeen & Osama Bin Ladden.
[youtube]cDvkTN_eRiE[/youtube]
[youtube]H3fP14AhtM8[/youtube]
[youtube]i2o5GndhVbs[/youtube]

Last edited:
Hey libbies: Can you give me a theory onto why the MSM isn't covering this? I'm talking about CNN and MSNBC.
Why wouldn't they cover this?

Hey liberals: Why did Obama speak out when a black professor got arrested, but not when a fucking mob beats a man into a coma?

Why? Liberlas, I think you owe a fucking explanation.

The burdon of proof is on you, not me. You implied that they don't do it more, so now prove it. How about you post one example of a white mob attacking a black guy in 2014? This is your last chance to preserve your credibility.

Then, later, you challenged me to prove my thesis when I expressed significant doubt that Tank could back up what he said.

Will you be intellectually honest and admit that racist black mobs are common, while racist white mobs are almost nonexistent? Your initial challenge was...

"I doubt you could quantify and prove-up your contention that "they" do it "more," anyway."

Well we have THIS story from 2014, and there are many more. Do you have any stories of white mobs attacking black people in 2014? If not, there is your proof.

Will I be honest? Yes. I am honest. By the way, I already know what my challenge was. I was there when I posted it.

Your turn, now. Back up the claims you spew.

Prove the claims you make. Let's see if anybody can get you and your ilk to use actual DATA. Make a CLAIM? Ok. Then, support it. Not just a few clippings used to justify your preconceived (generally racist) notions, either.

Are there mobs of blacks out there in our fair land who commit vile crimes on the basis of race? Yup.

Have whites done similar shit to victims of other races (and groups) for similarly ugly reasons? Yup.

Forgive me if I overlooked it being said, but did that group do anything to help the boy or were they too focused on making sure that the man didn't get away with inadvertently hitting the boy?

God bless you and that man and the boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. At least the man did the right thing by having the intention of helping the boy instead of driving off like most people in this sick world would. To me, the person who gets hit or hurt in anyway should be the main focus because every second counts in saving them. The person who does the damage can always be dealt with later. In my opinion saving the victim if they can be saved should always come first.

Forgive me if I overlooked it being said, but did that group do anything to help the boy or were they too focused on making sure that the man didn't get away with inadvertently hitting the boy?

God bless you and that man and the boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. At least the man did the right thing by having the intention of helping the boy instead of driving off like most people in this sick world would. To me, the person who gets hit or hurt in anyway should be the main focus because every second counts in saving them. The person who does the damage can always be dealt with later. In my opinion saving the victim if they can be saved should always come first.

It looks like the mob was solely focused on the fact that the driver had white skin, and focused on how badly they could beat him and still be able to skurry away.

Will I be honest? Yes. I am honest. By the way, I already know what my challenge was. I was there when I posted it.

Your turn, now. Back up the claims you spew.

Prove the claims you make. Let's see if anybody can get you and your ilk to use actual DATA. Make a CLAIM? Ok. Then, support it. Not just a few clippings used to justify your preconceived (generally racist) notions, either.

Are there mobs of blacks out there in our fair land who commit vile crimes on the basis of race? Yup.

Have whites done similar shit to victims of other races (and groups) for similarly ugly reasons? Yup.

What makes you think im racist? Are you saying im racist for pointing out racially motivated mob attacks? You do realize how absurd that is, right? This is just a reaction to you losing this debate, right?

As for supporting my claim, this story is evidence whether you want to admit it or not, and I can post MANY more. Go ahead and google mob attack and see how many fucking stories pop up. I have challenged you to provide one story of a white mob attacking a black man in recent date. You have continually failed that challenge. You refuse to do this because you are being intellectually dishonest. You know as well as I do that evidence like that doesn't exist, so you avoid that challenge like its the plague.

This is your last chance... provide evidence of white mobs doing the same thing in recent history, or lose the debate.

See, you say so yourself, whites used to attack blacks because of race, but blacks are still attacking whites because of race.

And I don't think blacks will ever stop

Of course they'll stop. All it will take is the proper application of correct pressure.

It looks like the mob was solely focused on the fact that the driver had white skin, and focused on how badly they could beat him and still be able to skurry away.
If that is all true, they should be charged for both beating the guy and for leaving the kid there to fend for himself.

God bless you and him and the man always!!!

Holly

This may have already been posted:

Two teenagers arrested in Detroit motorist beating

(Reuters) - Two teenagers were taken into custody on Saturday in the severe beating in Detroit of a motorist who stopped to help a 10-year-old boy he struck with his vehicle, with the arrests coming a day after city leaders decried the attack, police said.

The two juveniles, age 16 and 17, were taken into custody without incident and are believed to have been among a group of 10 to 12 bystanders who attacked the driver, said Detroit police spokesman Sergeant Michael Woody. The two teens have not yet been charged and their names were not released, Woody said.

Steven Utash, 54, remains in critical condition in a Detroit hospital, Woody said. The child he hit, David Harris, was released from a hospital on Thursday, police said.

Utash accidentally struck Harris as the boy stepped from a curb into traffic and no charges against him are being pursued, police said.

Woody said police continue to investigate the beating and hope to make other arrests.

On Friday, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan and city council President Brenda Jones issued a joint statement condemning the "senseless vigilante-style attack" on Utash.

Supporters of Utash, who is from the Detroit suburb of Roseville, are raising money for him through the GoFundMe crowdfunding website. The website says Utash has no insurance and his family needs help to pay his medical bills. As of late Saturday afternoon, more than $74,000 had been raised, exceeding the $50,000 goal, according to the website.

Two teenagers arrested in Detroit motorist beating

And by the way, I presume Al and Jesse will be showing up any time to lead a candlelight march and vigil in support of the driver, right ?

Churches turn to healing after attack on motorist

"We can't stand idly by," Bullock said. "We have to engage them."
Bullock said his church will donate $1,000 to the Utash family to help with medical expenses

"This is an opportunity for us to do God's work," Bullock said.

The Rev. Maurice Rudd, pastor of Greater Mount Tabor Church in Detroit, also raised an offering Sunday and spoke about the beating.

"We're a predominantly black church and Mr. Utash is white, but love is universal," said Rudd. "There are no boundaries to love. Love crosses all racial barriers, all levels of class. That's what being a Christian is really about."
AMEN!

Forum List

Back