Black mob beats motorist after he stops to check on struck kid

Black hate crimes against Whites, which are up 30%. Jews are still the victims of nearly two-thirds of all religion-based hate crimes in America as of 2012.

I find the Jew hate crime a bit retarded considering how few of them there are, and the black on white increase predictable with a half breed in the oval office who constantly engages in race politics to divide the population.

Since fully white people are now a minority in this country I think it's high time we get special privileges!

The answer is, don't stop! If you are involved in an accident, whether it is your fault or not don't stop. Go to a place of safety and call the police. Go to the nearest police station and report it but do not stop under any circumstances.

Unfortunately you are correct. It would be nice to believe we could stop and render aid immediately anywhere in this country, but disgusting action by pieces of shit like these assholes, sends out an entirely different message.

I'm still not holding my breath, but I'm still waiting for Ludely to apologize to me.

You hear more and more of this today....why is that? I think because people are getting so desperate, especially in cities like Detroit. I'm glad I live about 100 miles from there...the only time I step foot in Detroit is for a Lions game, then I'm still concerned because we usually have to walk several blocks from where we park.

Another reason, black mobs today in cities like Detroit get away with it most of the time.

It's popular rap music glorifying this illegal brutal thug behavior. Charges should be filed against rap artist, promoters, retailers as well as the thugs who carried out the attacks.

Freedom of speech has never existed in this country despite what we have been told. We arrest & kill Islamic terrorist preachers all the time. Thug rappers are no different. Hell we punish drug dealers many times harsher than drug users. Why not pushers of criminal thug behavior?

The answer is, don't stop! If you are involved in an accident, whether it is your fault or not don't stop. Go to a place of safety and call the police. Go to the nearest police station and report it but do not stop under any circumstances.

Unfortunately you are correct. It would be nice to believe we could stop and render aid immediately anywhere in this country, but disgusting action by pieces of shit like these assholes, sends out an entirely different message.

You should also be aware of the necessity to not stop for minor traffic accidents. When you pull over to exchange information, that's the last time you might be seen. Drive to a well it, populated area or to a police station to exchange information. Do not stop along the side of the road.

There is an impulse reaction in all living things, including humans. It takes a moral code and self-control to not just go off, for instance, and beat the shit out of somebody who pisses you off in one was or another. It takes a fully developed frontal lobe to "check" oneself, to not react like an animal.

It is known as a fact that this defect exists in criminals, and it is well known that criminal activity is not equally distributed among the races (The Color of Crime). Impulse control is sorely lacking among those of African descent, and no cries of "racism" will alter that reality.

Does that mean light-skinned have more self-control?

Oh please. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that there has never been a white mob committing murder?

Are you totally ignorant or just in denial of reality and history?
I'm sure there has, it's just that black mobs do this waaaaay more

But there's a difference between "not going to happen" and "they do it more." Your FORMER claim was a flat denial. Your present modified claim is just that: a modification.

You have changed your position. In the space of three posts. :lol:

I doubt you could quantify and prove-up your contention that "they" do it "more," anyway.

Then why don't YOU tell us? When was the last time a white mob attacked a black man? List the 10 most recent attacks. Lets see how common it is. When you refuse to list them, we will then know that black people do in fact "do it more".

Last edited:
I'm sure there has, it's just that black mobs do this waaaaay more

But there's a difference between "not going to happen" and "they do it more." Your FORMER claim was a flat denial. Your present modified claim is just that: a modification.

I doubt you could quantify and prove-up your contention that "they" do it "more," anyway.

Then why don't YOU tell us? When was the last time a white mob attacked a black man? List the 10 most recent attacks. Lets see how common it is. When you refuse to list them, we will then know that black people do in fact "do it more".

LOL.

When you and your fellows can't do it, shift the burden.

That's the ticket.

Last edited:
There is an impulse reaction in all living things, including humans. It takes a moral code and self-control to not just go off, for instance, and beat the shit out of somebody who pisses you off in one was or another. It takes a fully developed frontal lobe to "check" oneself, to not react like an animal.

It is known as a fact that this defect exists in criminals, and it is well known that criminal activity is not equally distributed among the races (The Color of Crime). Impulse control is sorely lacking among those of African descent, and no cries of "racism" will alter that reality.

Does that mean light-skinned have more self-control?

Ask the African flash mobs and the Knockout Kidz.

LOL.

That's the ticket.

The burdon of proof is on you, not me. You implied that they don't do it more, so now prove it. How about you post one example of a white mob attacking a black guy in 2014? This is your last chance to preserve your credibility.

I'm beginning to think that Noodleley is not going to come back here and take back the accusation that I lied.

I read in the local sources they are thinking about hate crime charges, but of course that will not actually happen. They'll say they were upset about the kid being hit by the pickup truck. Plus nobody is coming forward.

LOL.

That's the ticket.

The burdon of proof is on you, not me. You implied that they don't do it more, so now prove it. How about you post one example of a white mob attacking a black guy in 2014? This is your last chance to preserve your credibility.

Wrong. The burden of proof is on the person who made the original claim.

The original claim was not made by me, nor by you unless you are a sock.

The original claim was made by tank.

Then, later, you challenged me to prove my thesis when I expressed significant doubt that Tank could back up what he said.

Your confusion is amusing.

You hear more and more of this today....why is that? I think because people are getting so desperate, especially in cities like Detroit. I'm glad I live about 100 miles from there...the only time I step foot in Detroit is for a Lions game, then I'm still concerned because we usually have to walk several blocks from where we park.

Another reason, black mobs today in cities like Detroit get away with it most of the time.

It's popular rap music glorifying this illegal brutal thug behavior. Charges should be filed against rap artist, promoters, retailers as well as the thugs who carried out the attacks.

Freedom of speech has never existed in this country despite what we have been told. We arrest & kill Islamic terrorist preachers all the time. Thug rappers are no different. Hell we punish drug dealers many times harsher than drug users. Why not pushers of criminal thug behavior?

Are you stoned, boy?

Forum List

Back