Black mob beats motorist after he stops to check on struck kid

Not going to happen

Oh please. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that there has never been a white mob committing murder?

Are you totally ignorant or just in denial of reality and history?
I'm sure there has, it's just that black mobs do this waaaaay more

But there's a difference between "not going to happen" and "they do it more." Your FORMER claim was a flat denial. Your present modified claim is just that: a modification.

You have changed your position. In the space of three posts. :lol:

I doubt you could quantify and prove-up your contention that "they" do it "more," anyway.

The answer is, don't stop! If you are involved in an accident, whether it is your fault or not don't stop. Go to a place of safety and call the police. Go to the nearest police station and report it but do not stop under any circumstances.

And black kids who stop at a convenience store are shot at, one killed.

Feral is feral, regardless of race.

^ Fakey evidently making a weird comparison to an isolated incident by taking it entirely out of its own context.

Fakey cannot even engage in this discussion as baseless as Tank's claim is.

WTF is it with Fakey, anyway?

Oh please. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that there has never been a white mob committing murder?

Are you totally ignorant or just in denial of reality and history?

But there's a difference between "not going to happen" and "they do it more." Your FORMER claim was a flat denial. Your present modified claim is just that: a modification.

I doubt you could quantify and prove-up your contention that "they" do it "more," anyway.
Find a story of a white mob attacking someone like this story

Too bad he didn't have gun to protect himself from that mob.. One of the AR pistols with a 30 round mag would have evened the playing field.

Only if he had time to get it out the case and fire from position at a distance. That was definitely the kind of thing a pistol or shotgun would be a better choice.

Find a story of a white mob attacking someone like this story

Are you retreating from your own modified position, now?

:lol::lol:

You iz all cornfuzed and shit, Tanky.

Is it a story like THIS one you seek, Tank?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yusef_Hawkins

Last edited:
Hey JCock, thanks for the neg. What your Jewish brain can't digest is the fact that I was originally suggesting was that the driver was black, not white. In other words punk, I thought this was a black on black crime. Now go polish your menorah and try to lay off the rhoids.

I already posted more than one, Tanky.

So, are you now going to reverse field on your reversal of your modification?

I looked up "vacillation" in the dictionary and there was a picture of you there.

^ Fakey evidently making a weird comparison to an isolated incident by taking it entirely out of its own context.

Feral is Feral, as is Ilar's feral-like postings.

No sense to him, just snarling and showing fangs. Stand up to him and the other ferals, they run away yipping and yapping.

Feral is Feral, as is Ilar's feral-like postings.

No sense to him, just snarling and showing fangs. Stand up to him and the other ferals, they run away yipping and yapping.

Except, of course, my response to Fakey's bleating incoherent pointless post wasn't "feral" at all.

Fakey, you lump, you were attempting to make some kind of incoherent "point" but failed miserably, as usual.

Don't worry, though. It's not as though your failed effort will cost you any credibility. You cannot lose that which you have never possessed.

I looked up "vacillation" in the dictionary and there was a picture of you there.
You have two storys spanning 25 years, I posted 100 videos that happened in the last few years.

See the difference

So the guy hits a kid with his car, and he stops to render aid, and the mob attacks. He's now in critical condition.
Hit and run is a felony, but at least you'd be alive.

Motorist who struck boy critical after mob attack

By*COREY WILLIAMS11 hours ago

DETROIT (AP) — A suburban Detroit man was in critical condition Thursday with severe head injuries after a neighborhood mob beat and kicked him when he stopped to check on a 10-year-old boy who stepped from a curb into the path of his pickup.

The 54-year-old man, whose name was not released, was being treated at a Detroit hospital as police scoured the east side neighborhood where he was attacked Wednesday afternoon. The boy, David Harris, was expected to recover from his injuries, according to Desmond Key, who said he was the 10-year-old's uncle.

The driver — who lives just north of Detroit in Macomb County's Roseville — wasn't at fault in the accident, said Detroit police Sgt. Michael Woody.

"A preliminary investigation shows the kid stepped off the curb in front of him," Woody said. "No way he could have stopped in time."

On Thursday, marked and unmarked police cruisers crisscrossed streets around Morang and Balfour where the accident occurred about 4:10 p.m. Wednesday.

No arrests were made in the beating, but Woody said the boy's father was taken into custody Thursday on an unrelated warrant.

"At this time, he is not a suspect" in the attack, Woody said.

Key, 21, said David and some friends were walking to a store from their homes when the boy was hit by the truck. One of the youths raced back to David's home and told the family about the accident.

"I heard that he ran out in the street," Key said. "When I showed up my nephew was on the ground screaming."

Meanwhile, the driver was getting pummeled in the driveway of a nearby gas station.

"The guy definitely was trying to fight back, but it was too many guys," Key said. "When he finally had enough of trying to fight back he just fell to the ground. When he fell to the ground they kicked him a couple of times and then they left him alone."

Key counted six or seven attackers.

"We don't know those people that did that to that guy. Our main focus is on David," he said. "We weren't cheering it on. We weren't rooting for it."

Motorist who struck boy critical after mob attack

I have only a little sympathy for this guy. For A couple of reasons:

1. He lives in Detriot, anyone with half a brain leaves that shithole.
2. He doesn't have a gun, hey you live in Detriot dumbass!

But the "color" of that "mob" is irrelevant to that narrative.

So your headline is a bit --

icky.

I'll have to disagree with you, I think it was very relevant, because IMO it's likely the mob wouldn't have beat the guy to near death if he would have been black.

So your protest is that the mob was black in this case, not that they killed a guy who had stopped to attend to the accident victim?

If you stop and think about it, based on what you said before, I think you'll agree that the color of the mob is not the real issue.

A white mob doing the same thing to a white man or a black man or whoever would be no better, am I right?

It's a despicable crime no matter how it's viewed, and no matter the demographics of the scenario.

BUT, if these black males intentionally went after the driver specifically because he was white (and I'm betting that's the case), then that changes the scenario drastically, and suggests that if the mob were white, chances are the man would not have been beaten.

By the way, I hadn't heard the victim has died, is that the case ?

Okay, I'll do some additional Googling.

See the problem is, white on black crime is over reported, and black on white crime is way under reported....you understand that right?

I read several media reports of this horrific crime and none has mentioned race of the murderers and the victims. It is probably a right thing but it is not practiced when the roles are reversed.

Feb. 17, 2014

4 are charged in Detroit triple slaying
Police say victims were stabbed, tortured, house torched

By Ann Zaniewski Detroit Free Press Staff Writer

Four people have been charged with murder in the deaths of three people who were found stabbed last week in a burning house on Detroit’s west side.
A vehicle and other items that belonged to the victims helped link the suspects to the crime, Detroit police said.
Tenisha Jackson, 19; Larry Johnson, 20; Rashawn Johnson, 19, and Keeshon Lake, 19, have each been charged with three counts of first-degree murder, three counts of felony murder, two counts of armed robbery and one court of arson, according to police. Larry Johnson has also been charged with possessing heroin and a felony firearms offense.
Firefighters were called the afternoon of Feb. 10 to a house fire on the 13000 block of Bentler, just south of I-96 near West Outer Drive. Inside, they found a dying man on the first floor and two dead men in the basement.
Lawrence Bowman, 51, was stabbed multiple times and died from a gunshot to the head, according to the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office.
His son Nicholas Bowman, 26, and Michael Hoots, 24, of Livonia were stabbed to death. Nicholas Bowman, who lived at the house with his father, died at a hospital, authorities said.
Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said the men were tortured.
“The nature of the wounds were horrific, all three victims were stabbed multiple times ... In addition, the fire had been obviously set to cover up what turned out to be a brutal murder in an attempt to destroy potential evidence,” Woody said in a news release.
Hoots’ 2013 Chrysler 200 was missing. Authorities tracked it to the area of Virgil and Plymouth in Redford Township, Woody said. They zeroed in on an address on the 11000 block of Virgil, and arrested Tenisha Jackson and Larry Johnson on Feb. 11.
In the house, police found identification belonging to two of the victims, as well as one victim’s personal belongings. There also was bloody clothing in the house, Woody said.
Just after midnight Feb. 12, authorities arrested Rashawn Johnson at a home on the 9500 block of Memorial in Detroit. Lake was arrested at 4 a.m. at an address on the 9600 block of Piedmont in Detroit.
Woody credited the tireless work of Detroit and Michigan State Police investigators for the arrests. The investigation involved the Homicide Task Force, which is comprised of Detroit police, MSP and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, as well as members of the multi-jurisdictional Cooperative Violence Reduction Program.
Woody said the suspects were arraigned over the weekend. Their next court date was not immediately clear late Monday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report

24746103_BG3.jpg

Tenisha Jackson, 19; Larry Johnson, 20; Rashawn Johnson, 19; Keeshon Lake, 19

Only picture of one of the victims is currently available on the ne
t.
24746103_BG2.jpg

Victim Michael Hoots, 24

City of Detroit | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back