Black mob beats motorist after he stops to check on struck kid

The driver was probably black. How will that fit your narrative when that truth is revealed?

I actually haven't heard what he is, and don't care, I just think this is dispicable behavior. All's this does is encourage the next person to simply keep driving and not look back.

But the "color" of that "mob" is irrelevant to that narrative.

So your headline is a bit --

icky.

The driver was probably black. How will that fit your narrative when that truth is revealed?

I actually haven't heard what he is, and don't care, I just think this is dispicable behavior. All's this does is encourage the next person to simply keep driving and not look back.

icky.

Both RC not a Christian and Dig Drift lied because they are racist pricks who lie to further their sick agenda.

icky.

Both RC not a Christian and Dig Drift lied because they are racist pricks who lie to further their sick agenda.

What the fuck did I lie about dumb ass? I was curious as to whether or not the victim was white or black. My guess is that the victim is black based on the demographics. I have no agenda against black people. Jesus Christ, enough.

Turns out the victim is white, so I assume hate crime charges will be filed as soon as they round these pieces of shit up, right ?

icky.

I'll have to disagree with you, I think it was very relevant, because IMO it's likely the mob wouldn't have beat the guy to near death if he would have been black.

icky.

I'll have to disagree with you, I think it was very relevant, because IMO it's likely the mob wouldn't have beat the guy to near death if he would have been black.

Absolutely.

icky.

So your protest is that the mob was black in this case, not that they killed a guy who had stopped to attend to the accident victim?

If you stop and think about it, based on what you said before, I think you'll agree that the color of the mob is not the real issue.

A white mob doing the same thing to a white man or a black man or whoever would be no better, am I right?

Last edited:
Black mob beats motorist after he stops to check on struck kid

This is a LIE.

The OP LIED.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHyt_Eq-yxk]White Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck | Was It a Hate Crime ? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad he didn't have gun to protect himself from that mob.. One of the AR pistols with a 30 round mag would have evened the playing field.

‘Those kids should be ashamed’: Daughter of Detroit man pummeled for helping child he hit with truck as video shows he did nothing wrong
Shocking footage from a nearby security camera shows the moment the 10-year-old boy, David Harris, darted in front of Steve Utash's pickup truck on Wednesday. Utash, 54, stopped to help, but was beaten and robbed by an angry mob of bystanders. Utash remains in critical condition.

driver5n-6-web.jpg

?Those kids should be ashamed?: Daughter of Detroit man pummeled for helping child he hit with truck as video shows he did nothing wrong* - NY Daily News

And black kids who stop at a convenience store are shot at, one killed.

Feral is feral, regardless of race.

Forum List

Back