"Black" Names

Urban blacks are not credited with much education
But they do come up with original names

The best that highly educated whites can come up with are John, James, Theresa, Mary

But that is a negative. It's a fact, that easier to say names, that are common to American culture, naturally get hired more than crazy names no one can say.

This is why you see many Asians come to the US, and change their name to something people can say.

I knew a girl whose Asian name was Weichun. Way-Choon. Her name here in the US, was "Jessica".

She had no problem landing a job and making friends in the US.

This is normal and natural.

People that come here, and try and blend in with society do better, than those who go out of their way to be counter-cultural.

And this is true of all people, not just blacks. White people that try and buck the social norms, tend to do poorly.

We have a white girl here at this company. She had long blonde hair, and came in working her butt off. She got promoted several times, lead tech, then Engineer in training and so on.

Then she cut all her hair off, got some piercings in her nose, dyed her hair black, and started dressing like a witch from a B-rated movie. The everyone who wanted her to join their team, stopped asking her to join. They even tried at one point, to put her back in the lab, but she refused to leave the engineering group.

She still doesn't seem to have any idea why her upward momentum stopped.

The same is true in call countries, and all cultures.

If I go live in japan, I'll have a harder time getting a job, if I go by the name Andrew. If I changed my name to Haruto in Japan, I would have a better chance of being hired.

Now if the black people of the US want to keep having crazy names like Trayvon, then they need to stop complaining they are not succeeding in life. This is why Asians do better economically than even white Americans, because they have as part of their mentality, to blend in with society.
Its everyone's job to blend in with white society, right?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter if it is your job or not.

That's not the point.

You can do whatever you want to do. Just understand there is going to some consequences for choices made. Just like the white girl that made choices that effected her future, so to do all people.

If you don't blend in, there are consequences to that.

Again, does not matter if "it's your job" to do so or not. You are free to make your own choices. Just like your boss is free to make his choice on who to promote, and who not to promote. And often, I would even say 100%, is based on the choices you make to blend in, or not to.

You have complete control on how you live your life.

The problem is, you seem to fail to realize that everyone else also has complete control on how they live their life.

If I don't want someone that has purple hair, working as a manager in my company, and you want to dye your hair purple.....

Well... that's your choice... and this is mine.... and that's going to be bad for you. Not my problem. I have just as much right to determine who I promote, as you do on what color you dye your hair.

That's life dude.

You need to stop whining about other people using the freedoms that you use. There are consequences to actions. An adult realizes this, and adjusts for it.
Same with hiring someone that is nothing but tatts all over their face and body. If they can be hidden with a blouse or shirt or pants or long skirt..fine. On the face? Unless I own a tattoo parlor...hell no will I hire someone that marked up. This includes piercings. This includes Laquisha. Period. Name your kid something stupid, thats the price they will pay. Too many others..black, brown, white or yellow, are just as able to fulfill the job that don't have thuggish, stupid names, piercings, tatts, green hair. Also that includes someone with a face full of pimples or other damages/problems that takes away from the product/services I offer. And that's MY choice.

How about we only hire men because they don't have 5 bad days every month and get pregnant?

Go ahead. Tell me a person needing to hire sees those names and refuses to hire them because they are "afraid". G'wan. Insist, so I can laugh at you.
Your affirmative action education and white fragility has you living in a constant state of psychosis. How do you look at a resume and determine that Tyrone or Latriece are unqualified based on their names but Tom and Jane are more qualified? Don't you saltines even call references?
Poor IM2. Resorting to name calling means I win. :D
Not really. In a debate facts win. And since you can't present any, you lose the debate. Every time. Now the thing about white fragility is it leads whites who can't face the truth on racial matters to run away and hide when they face the opposite of what they have chosen to believe. So every white racist that runs to ignore is a victory.

YOU, make me laugh. You're a racist white female. You either leech off a man, or have made it because of affirmative action. You have what you have for rights because blacks fought for civil rights. So you're a joke and because you are, I treat you like one.
Oooh. Ouchie. A low life black boy insulted me. Dang. That hurt. Not. :D

Urban blacks are not credited with much education
But they do come up with original names

The best that highly educated whites can come up with are John, James, Theresa, Mary

But that is a negative. It's a fact, that easier to say names, that are common to American culture, naturally get hired more than crazy names no one can say.

This is why you see many Asians come to the US, and change their name to something people can say.

I knew a girl whose Asian name was Weichun. Way-Choon. Her name here in the US, was "Jessica".

People that come here, and try and blend in with society do better, than those who go out of their way to be counter-cultural.

And this is true of all people, not just blacks. White people that try and buck the social norms, tend to do poorly.

We have a white girl here at this company. She had long blonde hair, and came in working her butt off. She got promoted several times, lead tech, then Engineer in training and so on.

Then she cut all her hair off, got some piercings in her nose, dyed her hair black, and started dressing like a witch from a B-rated movie. The everyone who wanted her to join their team, stopped asking her to join. They even tried at one point, to put her back in the lab, but she refused to leave the engineering group.

If I go live in japan, I'll have a harder time getting a job, if I go by the name Andrew. If I changed my name to Haruto in Japan, I would have a better chance of being hired.

Now if the black people of the US want to keep having crazy names like Trayvon, then they need to stop complaining they are not succeeding in life. This is why Asians do better economically than even white Americans, because they have as part of their mentality, to blend in with society.

That's not the point.

You can do whatever you want to do. Just understand there is going to some consequences for choices made. Just like the white girl that made choices that effected her future, so to do all people.

Again, does not matter if "it's your job" to do so or not. You are free to make your own choices. Just like your boss is free to make his choice on who to promote, and who not to promote. And often, I would even say 100%, is based on the choices you make to blend in, or not to.

The problem is, you seem to fail to realize that everyone else also has complete control on how they live their life.

If I don't want someone that has purple hair, working as a manager in my company, and you want to dye your hair purple.....

Well... that's your choice... and this is mine.... and that's going to be bad for you. Not my problem. I have just as much right to determine who I promote, as you do on what color you dye your hair.

That's life dude.

You need to stop whining about other people using the freedoms that you use. There are consequences to actions. An adult realizes this, and adjusts for it.
Same with hiring someone that is nothing but tatts all over their face and body. If they can be hidden with a blouse or shirt or pants or long skirt..fine. On the face? Unless I own a tattoo parlor...hell no will I hire someone that marked up. This includes piercings. This includes Laquisha. Period. Name your kid something stupid, thats the price they will pay. Too many others..black, brown, white or yellow, are just as able to fulfill the job that don't have thuggish, stupid names, piercings, tatts, green hair. Also that includes someone with a face full of pimples or other damages/problems that takes away from the product/services I offer. And that's MY choice.

How about we only hire men because they don't have 5 bad days every month and get pregnant?
Damn! Youre sexist too? SMH :eusa_naughty:

1. Your assumption that he must be lying about his results, reflects on your character, not his.

2. Your assumption that there was hidden potential that he was cheating his employer of, is unsupported. And is the crux of the matter. You can't just assume that your view is right and expect to be taken seriously.

3. Your pretense that him disagreeing with you on racial or cultural issues, makes him a bad person, is just you being narrow minded.

1. I don't suggest he's lying about his results. I wouldn't know what those results are. I'm suggesting he could be lying about what he did. Or even that he ever even held such a position.

Hate to bring you this crushing news but I'm not a qualified brain surgeon either. That was supposed to be an analogy. It wasn't supposed to sail over anybody's hood though.

2. I'm afraid it IS supported, unless you can show the class that X list of names are scientifically proven to have less potential than Y list of names.

3. I said nothing about being a "bad person". I noted that he's impugned his own character and possibly done others, including his own employer, a disservice, which is a matter of stating the obvious from simply reading his own posts. "Bad person" is a value judgment, which I leave to the reader, but in any case, as noted, what he allegedly did cannot be interpreted as either "successful" or "positive results" by definition.

4. It's illustrative what you choose to rush in to defend. Isn't it.

1. Ah, correct. YOu merely suggested he lied about his practices. LOL!!!!

2. Nope. YOu are making the assumption that there can be no connection between "black names" and poor work. That is your assumption to support or not.

3. LOL!!! Silly word games noted and accepted as an admission that you are narrow minded.

4. Indeed, the stupidity of you liberals, when combined with the utter lack of self awareness of you liberals, does indeed tend to attract my attention.

1. I suggested that EITHER he lied about his practices, which would actually make him look less worse, OR that he didn't lie and is thereby in a worse position than if he made it all up.

2. I made no such assumption --- you did. My assumption is that among X number of applicants (he doesn't say how many), it is impossible to ass-sume that certain names do not have positive potential based on what their friggin' NAME IS. And that's not an assumption, it's a simple FACT.

3. Again on the contrary, the narrowmindedness is what I JUST POINTED OUT.

4. What attracts your attention cannot possibly be more meaningless. I simply observed what kind of position you came in to white-knight for. It speaks volumes.

Oh? A name doesn't reveal something about the cultural or mindset of the background of the person?

INteresting. Please, go on.

On the contrary, it does. Interestingly enough I just got done saying that to "Harotu" up there.

But you just said, that "it is impossible to assume that certain names do not have positive potential based on what their frigging name is".

so, if you can look at a person's name, and get a feel for the culture or mindset that person comes from, you do have information to make a judgement on the person attached to the name.

So, all your pretense of outrags, is shown to be unfounded.

1. Your assumption that he must be lying about his results, reflects on your character, not his.

2. Your assumption that there was hidden potential that he was cheating his employer of, is unsupported. And is the crux of the matter. You can't just assume that your view is right and expect to be taken seriously.

3. Your pretense that him disagreeing with you on racial or cultural issues, makes him a bad person, is just you being narrow minded.

1. I don't suggest he's lying about his results. I wouldn't know what those results are. I'm suggesting he could be lying about what he did. Or even that he ever even held such a position.

Hate to bring you this crushing news but I'm not a qualified brain surgeon either. That was supposed to be an analogy. It wasn't supposed to sail over anybody's hood though.

2. I'm afraid it IS supported, unless you can show the class that X list of names are scientifically proven to have less potential than Y list of names.

3. I said nothing about being a "bad person". I noted that he's impugned his own character and possibly done others, including his own employer, a disservice, which is a matter of stating the obvious from simply reading his own posts. "Bad person" is a value judgment, which I leave to the reader, but in any case, as noted, what he allegedly did cannot be interpreted as either "successful" or "positive results" by definition.

2. Nope. YOu are making the assumption that there can be no connection between "black names" and poor work. That is your assumption to support or not.

3. LOL!!! Silly word games noted and accepted as an admission that you are narrow minded.

4. Indeed, the stupidity of you liberals, when combined with the utter lack of self awareness of you liberals, does indeed tend to attract my attention.

1. I suggested that EITHER he lied about his practices, which would actually make him look less worse, OR that he didn't lie and is thereby in a worse position than if he made it all up.

2. I made no such assumption --- you did. My assumption is that among X number of applicants (he doesn't say how many), it is impossible to ass-sume that certain names do not have positive potential based on what their friggin' NAME IS. And that's not an assumption, it's a simple FACT.

4. What attracts your attention cannot possibly be more meaningless. I simply observed what kind of position you came in to white-knight for. It speaks volumes.

Oh? A name doesn't reveal something about the cultural or mindset of the background of the person?

No, it doesn't tell you much about anything relating to that person.

Hi, my name is Bernie. What does that tell you about me?

Nothing.

I could be Montgomery from the UK that fought in two world wars.
Or

Obama, the half brother of Barak.
Sanders, a communist US politician.
Madoff, a ponzi schemer.
Scott, a football player
Claesen Speirdyke a Dutch pirate

Famous People Named Bernie & Bernard

Hundreds on hundreds of Bernies. Do tell, what mindset can you tell from that name, that applies to all these people? Catholics, protestants, Jews, atheists, and I wager some other cultist views in there.

What does that name explain to you about that entire group of people?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You can't learn one single thing from their name alone. Not one.

Now if you want to look up the history of the name.. that's fine. And you can learn something about the culture that the name came from. I agree with that.

But as it applies to individuals, you can learn absolutely nothing. You will learn more about me, in talking to me for 5 minutes, then you ever will by seeing my name tag and a decade of research on that name.

People in interviews, are working hard to present themselves to make a good impression. That is not always the real them.

True, "Bernie" might not tell you much about where the person came from.

A really stupid "black" name, does.

Maybe the person rebelled against their parents and is trying to walk away from that culture.

But you do have an idea of their starting point.

That is a valid decision making factor.

[Q

Your racism is a display of your failure.

What silly Moon Bats like you call racism produced some damn good results.

Worthless dumbass ghetto Neggras would have fucked up the work we needed to do.

Stupid worthless affirmative action Neggras would have fucked up the work we needed to do.

The right thing to do was hire good people. The wrong thing would have been to succumb to filthy white guilt and hired worthless Neggras to meet some stupid diversity EOC goals.

Anyway I practiced what you pussy Moon Bats call discrimination and I am proud of it and I profited from it so if that upsets you Moon Bats then go put on your pink pussy hat and howl at the sky. I don't give a shit.

Actually it has produced a huge wealth gap, countless recessions, one depression, nearly a second one, huge federal debt and deficits and a country in consistent internal conflict. The trillion dollar deficit would not exist if not for racism and studies prove it.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

People like you are responsible for this. So whites like you who want to bitch about government assistance programs you made happen because of your racism need to shut the fuck up.

[Q

Stupid worthless affirmative action Neggras would have fucked up the work we needed to do.

The right thing to do was hire good people. The wrong thing would have been to succumb to filthy white guilt and hired worthless Neggras to meet some stupid diversity EOC goals.

Anyway I practiced what you pussy Moon Bats call discrimination and I am proud of it and I profited from it so if that upsets you Moon Bats then go put on your pink pussy hat and howl at the sky. I don't give a shit.

Actually it has produced a huge wealth gap, countless recessions, one depression, nearly a second one, huge federal debt and deficits and a country in consistent internal conflict. The trillion dollar deficit would not exist if not for racism and studies prove it.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

People like you are responsible for this. So whites like you who want to bitch about government assistance programs you made happen because of your racism need to shut the fuck up.

You are confused about this.

Fuck the government protecting voting blocks.

When you take away my ability to hire and fire whoever I want then you are taking away my Liberty and that is despicable.

It is wrong for the government to be in the business of kissing the ass of dumbass minorities for filthy social justice reasons.

I don't give a shit if your ancestors were slaves. I don't give a shit if you fucking grandma had to sit on the back of the bus or drink out of a Colored Only fountain. I don't give a shit that the only way for you to be successful is for the government to make me hire you. If you are a dumbass Neggra I don't want you working for me and I don't want the government giving you protection just because the politicians voting for the law wanted to get Negroes to vote for them.

It is all about Liberty and you are confused about it. I should have the right to discminate against whoever I want. I don't need the filthy government infringing upon my Liberty.

By the way, this is not a racial issue. It is an individual Liberty issue.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

"Christian" names?

I have no problem with Malik or Trayvon. But when a set of parents deliberately names their son "Plaxico" I do have to question what the fuck they were thinking.
You really might want to examine the range of white peoples names before talking.
Funny-Memes--airwrecka.jpeg

[Q

And as despicable as characters like this are, it is always a necessary reminder to let ignorance like this stay on display, to avoid forgetting what kind of scum is still out there. Like shining a light on a cockroach.

"Anyway I practiced what you pussy Moon Bats call discrimination and I am proud of it and I profited from it so if that upsets you Moon Bats then go put on your pink pussy hat and howl at the sky. I don't give a shit."

Stop living in the past we are told. This proud to be racist white example of a failed human destroys the lie of racism is gone. And there are a few million more like him out there right now.

[Q

When you take away my ability to hire and fire whoever I want then you are taking away my Liberty and that is despicable.

It is wrong for the government to be in the business of kissing the ass of dumbass minorities for filthy social justice reasons.

I don't give a shit if your ancestors were slaves. I don't give a shit if you fucking grandma had to sit on the back of the bus or drink out of a Colored Only fountain. I don't give a shit that the only way for you to be successful is for the government to make me hire you. If you are a dumbass Neggra I don't want you working for me and I don't want the government giving you protection just because the politicians voting for the law wanted to get Negroes to vote for them.

It is all about Liberty and you are confused about it. I should have the right to discminate against whoever I want. I don't need the filthy government infringing upon my Liberty.

Sounds like it’s a YOU being a low-life scumbag issue.

[Q

Sounds like it’s a YOU being a low-life scumbag issue.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

I am a Libertarian and I don't like the filthy government telling me that I have to kiss the ass of minorities. It is morally wrong. The concept is freedom, which you evidently don't understand very well.

Nothing.

Or

Madoff, a ponzi schemer.
Scott, a football player

Hundreds on hundreds of Bernies. Do tell, what mindset can you tell from that name, that applies to all these people? Catholics, protestants, Jews, atheists, and I wager some other cultist views in there.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You can't learn one single thing from their name alone. Not one.

Now if you want to look up the history of the name.. that's fine. And you can learn something about the culture that the name came from. I agree with that.

But as it applies to individuals, you can learn absolutely nothing. You will learn more about me, in talking to me for 5 minutes, then you ever will by seeing my name tag and a decade of research on that name.

People in interviews, are working hard to present themselves to make a good impression. That is not always the real them.

Maybe the person rebelled against their parents and is trying to walk away from that culture.

So I would agree with that. And that's kind of my point.

A good name.... or a 'common' name, may tell someone nothing about you. But a difficult name, or ridiculous name, will unavoidably give a negative first impression.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

"Christian" names?

I have no problem with Malik or Trayvon. But when a set of parents deliberately names their son "Plaxico" I do have to question what the fuck they were thinking.
You really might want to examine the range of white peoples names before talking.

I'd sure like to know how her interviews went.

"Christian" names?

I'd sure like to know how her interviews went.
Deywuzza reck !

Nothing.

Or

Madoff, a ponzi schemer.
Scott, a football player

So I would agree with that. And that's kind of my point.

A good name.... or a 'common' name, may tell someone nothing about you. But a difficult name, or ridiculous name, will unavoidably give a negative first impression.

Which is completely reasonable.

You got some poor smuch named, "Sunbeam" and you are probably pretty safe thinking they grew up handicapped by hippie parents.

If you have a negative view of hippies, and who doesn't? THat is a reasonable thing to consider when hiring.

That's not the point.

That's life dude.

Nah. Just stating truth. White women have benefited the most from affirmative action so white women like greasy are stupid to be talking like they do.

"You really might want to examine the range of white peoples names before talking."

This shows how stump stupid some whites here are. There are 5 times more whites than us so we most certainly get plenty of exposure to all things white.

That's not the point.

That's life dude.

Nah. Just stating truth. White women have benefited the most from affirmative action so white women like greasy are stupid to be talking like they do.
Greasy instead of Gracie. LOL. I win again!

Forum List

Back