Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

We had a BIG flood a few years ago. I mean there were 5ft waves in corn fields. No shit. 5 foot waves.
There were white people going around in boats helping people collect lost items, giving food, clean water etc.
A group of blacks decided to rob a convenient store..

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

Um...yeah. Do you not know what some of the pastors of these mega churches make?

What do you think of his point?? Katrina vs Japanese tsunami and how drastically different the locals acted in response.

We had a BIG flood a few years ago. I mean there were 5ft waves in corn fields. No shit. 5 foot waves.
There were white people going around in boats helping people collect lost items, giving food, clean water etc.

I've always been in awe of the towns in Oklahoma or Alabama that get devastated by F5 tornadoes and then we don't see mass riots or looting in the area.

But....Haiti and New Orleans....or Baltimore and Ferguson...well.....the pastor said what he said.

The last couple minutes of the pastors statement....wow.....too much real talk.

Um...yeah. Do you not know what some of the pastors of these mega churches make?

What do you think of his point?? Katrina vs Japanese tsunami and how drastically different the locals acted in response.

His point is drowned out by the fact that he is a loon.

Otherwise, the advice is always the same, riot in the part of town you don't shop in.

His point is drowned out by the fact that he is a loon.

Otherwise, the advice is always the same, riot in the part of town you don't shop in.

NO its not. What makes him a loon....him making a point you don't like?

Well, I don't know who this is but he brings out several valid points. But I must say, he is painting the entire black population with a broad brush. There are intelligent, compassionate blacks that have integrity. You just don't see them during emergencies.

We know that he is right because we have the film of destroying local businesses and looting just in the last couple of years. Do Asians do that? No. White? No. Clayton and Aspecias, tell me what makes blacks act so barbarous?

Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

regardless of the pastor's lifestyle the question is valid

The question is valid, and old, but in order for it to be taken seriously you have to have it presented by someone who isn't a fucking nutball.

Not really.

The question can be discussed and explored regardless of who posed it

I've always been in awe of the towns in Oklahoma or Alabama that get devastated by F5 tornadoes and then we don't see mass riots or looting in the area.

But....Haiti and New Orleans....or Baltimore and Ferguson...well.....the pastor said what he said.
If that were true, the cops would not have to set up command posts to watch for looters when a tornado hits...

regardless of the pastor's lifestyle the question is valid

The question is valid, and old, but in order for it to be taken seriously you have to have it presented by someone who isn't a fucking nutball.

Not really.

The question can be discussed and explored regardless of who posed it

Yes, but it starts much better if you start off with someone not making it while dancing in a clown suit, holding a penguin, and smoking a joint.

I think it was right on! I recall posting with a Japanese woman who was affected by the tsunami and she would not leave and go to higher ground with her children when it was forecasted. She was going to stay and help others. Amazing.

Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

Why is he a loon? Can you provide an answer?
If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...

Forum List

Back