Black Pastor Refuses to Leave After Exposing Woke School Board

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Apparently he got arrested after it too from what it says on the title. Is refusing to leave after being asked to a crime? Would I have done the exact same thing though to protect children like he was doing?

Absolutely! This man sure has guts and always stands up for what he believes in. I sure that he is free again soon if he's in jail right now.

I support his right to protest but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of that protest.

Speakers had three minutes to speak and he decided he would take the entire meeting for himself. A valid protest technique but again, you have to be willing to accept the consequences of those actions.

Apparently he got arrested after it too from what it says on the title. Is refusing to leave after being asked to a crime? Would I have done the exact same thing though to protect children like he was doing?

Absolutely! This man sure has guts and always stands up for what he believes in. I sure that he is free again soon if he's in jail right now.

He's a lying a liar who lies. Our gifted educational experts are only educating our children with education.

tgghhjjjjkkk.png

I support his right to protest but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of that protest.

Speakers had three minutes to speak and he decided he would take the entire meeting for himself. A valid protest technique but again, you have to be willing to accept the consequences of those actions.

And he did accept his fate just like I would have too. Otherwise he would have just left.

Forum List

Back