Black people dying at high rates due to hypertension.

There is a theory touted in the Race Forum that Black people are dying of "Racism". Here is the more likely cause of the inordinately high number of deaths: hypertension due to a variety of factors.

So nice to see the OP so concerned about the health and well being of our African American citizens

The point is to deflect away from the rampant racism against Black people, and general anti-black culture in White Supremist America.

Nobody believes the claptrap the OP is spewing, except the usual racists and white supremacists.

That's a load of shit, Marc.

Black Culture is actually dominant in America.

You should visit the White community some time. You'll see numerous young Honky children honoring African American culture by wearing their pants in the traditional "sagging" fashion and listening to Rap music.

OTOH, if you go into the ghetto, you won't see young black kids listening to polka or wearing traditional white American clothes.

The point is to deflect away from the rampant racism against Black people, and general anti-black culture in White Supremist America.

Nobody believes the claptrap the OP is spewing, except the usual racists and white supremacists.
Raid a Best Buy; you’ll feel better.

stress is another factor, not watermelon you tiny brained wiper of other people's bottoms.
ass boy-----I was young (that long ago) when
black "sociologists" invented the notion that
"blacks" have MORE HYPERTENSION than "whites"
because of "RACISM" -----nope----it's bad luck in
the DNA game. Some groups have more or less of
this or that inherited tendency to this or that
physical trait than do others. I am short and left
handed------unrelated to anti-semitism

ass boy-----I was young (that long ago) when
black "sociologists" invented the notion that
"blacks" have MORE HYPERTENSION than "whites"
because of "RACISM" -----nope----it's bad luck in
the DNA game. Some groups have more or less of
this or that inherited tendency to this or that
physical trait than do others. I am short and left
handed------unrelated to anti-semitism
Then why in Hell are the Jews always going on about being abused?

There is a theory touted in the Race Forum that Black people are dying of "Racism". Here is the more likely cause of the inordinately high number of deaths: hypertension due to a variety of factors.

I think I know better about what white racism does to people than a white racist who wants to deny things. So like I said, 600 blacks die every day from hypertension due to the stress racism causes. Until you experience racism, you don't experience the bodily functions that occur under that kind of stress. So you really need to shut your racist white ass up and listen.

They were sure nervous when Trump lowered black unemployment and they all thought they were going to have to get a job.
Wrong. But you're a dumb ass so you can't do any better.

I think I know better about what white racism does to people than a white racist who wants to deny things. So like I said, 600 blacks die every day from hypertension due to the stress racism causes. Until you experience racism, you don't experience the bodily functions that occur under that kind of stress. So you really need to shut your racist white ass up and listen.
You are without a doubt the most racist person on this board. Your entire life revolves around racism and hatred for white people. I truly feel sorry for you.

There is no white supremacy in America. That's simply a ruse used by people to excuse their own failings and put the blame on anyone but themselves.

How does it cause you "stress" if some honky you've never met and never intends to meet you is deemed a "racist"?

Most American Honkies rarely see any black people and never talk to them. There are thousands of towns in America with no black people at all

There is no white supremacy in America. That's simply a ruse used by people to excuse their own failings and put the blame on anyone but themselves.
Sadly, it is still a strong presence in our society

Even worse, it is still tolerated among Conservatives

Forum List

Back