Black people dying at high rates due to hypertension.

That wasn’t my point, libbie. You sure do deflect when you can’t refute a point.
There is no point except you don't understand why some people are the losers in life, try investing some time to find out.

There is no point except you don't understand why some people are the losers in life, try investing some time to find out.
You try figuring out why some people are successful, and others are failures. Hint: you can’t blame it all on bigotry.

You try figuring out why some people are successful, and others are failures. Hint: you can’t blame it all on bigotry.
I never did..Considering that not all people will do exactly the same due to the law of averages it would be illogical to do as such.

I never did..Considering that not all people will do exactly the same due to the law of averages it would be illogical to do as such.
You just can’t admit that certain traits and choices do, on average, lead one to a more successful life, can you?

You just can’t admit that certain traits and choices do, on average, lead one to a more successful life, can you?
Like having a rich dad, yeah we all want to have that trait. I didn't have a rich dad and ended up rich so I don't hold a grudge.

Like having a rich dad, yeah we all want to have that trait. I didn't have a rich dad and ended up rich so I don't hold a grudge.
That’s not one of the traits. That’s just YOU, being a liberal, and thus unwilling to give credit to people born into poverty and, due to their own smart decisions and admirable personal traits, made a success of their life.

And WHY are you unwilling to give credit to people who climbed out of poverty? Because then the converse is true: maybe, just maybe, some people remain in poverty because they made bad choices and have undesirable personal traits.

I know MANY people born to poor, uneducated parents who ended up in the middle class or better.

That’s not one of the traits. That’s just YOU, being a liberal, and thus unwilling to give credit to people born into poverty and, due to their own smart decisions and admirable personal traits, made a success of their life.

And WHY are you unwilling to give credit to people who climbed out of poverty? Because then the converse is true: maybe, just maybe, some people remain in poverty because they made bad choices and have undesirable personal traits.

I know MANY people born to poor, uneducated parents who ended up in the middle class or better.
I offered a cookie as far as that no more is necessary for a reward.

There is a theory touted in the Race Forum that Black people are dying of "Racism". Here is the more likely cause of the inordinately high number of deaths: hypertension due to a variety of factors.

There has been some indication that doctors do not treat it as readily in blacks as they do whites because that is just how blacks are.

Forum List

Back