Black people dying at high rates due to hypertension.

You are without a doubt the most racist person on this board. Your entire life revolves around racism and hatred for white people. I truly feel sorry for you.
You are a misguided ignorant white man. I don't hate white people. I hate whites who are racists.

That would be you. And I feel sorry for you that you have such a problem but don't appear to see it, or care to change.

Sadly, it is still a strong presence in our society

Even worse, it is still tolerated among Conservatives

That's not even remotely true and quite frankly, what bigotry does exist in this country is just as prevalent on the left as it is the right. You guys just aren't as open about it.

How does it cause you "stress" if some honky you've never met and never intends to meet you is deemed a "racist"?

Most American Honkies rarely see any black people and never talk to them. There are thousands of towns in America with no black people at all
Are you really this stupid?

That's not even remotely true and quite frankly, what bigotry does exist in this country is just as prevalent on the left as it is the right. You guys just aren't as open about it.
1647295638318.jpeg

Sorry….but they do it too is not an answer

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's incorrect. There are some very racist liberals, but they don't control the democratic party. That can't be said for the republican party, and yes white supremacy is still strong.

Then why in Hell are the Jews always going on about being abused?
The Jews are not “going on” about being abused. Some of us are pointing out that despite massive antisemitism, we as a group are more successful than average - thus showing that bigotry alone cannot explain why blacks as a group are less successful.

Leftists such as yourself HATE that.

The Jews are not “going on” about being abused. Some of us are pointing out that despite massive antisemitism, we as a group are more successful than average - thus showing that bigotry alone cannot explain why blacks as a group are less successful.

Jews are a religious group and if you talk to black jews they tell you there is a problem.

You are without a doubt the most racist person on this board. Your entire life revolves around racism and hatred for white people. I truly feel sorry for you.
Agree. He’s likely a Farrakhan foot soldier. I had the distinct “pleasure” of meeting one of them, and they are full of hate for whites and Jews.

Beyond that, he is incapable of realizing that his venom toward whites, and free expression of it, actually promotes racism. IOW, he is objecting to the very thing he is contributing to.

Doesn't exist
If anything, they are favored in many instances. Look at how ONLY blacks were considered for VP, and how ONLY blacks were considered coe the current SCOTUS nominee. And as we all know, they are favored in college and grad school admissions.

The Sterling Shuffle: Unpacking White Jewish Racism​

Agree. He’s likely a Farrakhan foot soldier. I had the distinct “pleasure” of meeting one of them, and they are full of hate for whites and Jews.

Beyond that, he is incapable of realizing that his venom toward whites, and free expression of it, actually promotes racism. IOW, he is objecting to the very thing he is contributing to.
Wrong. I don't like farrakhan and you've shown everybody that you're a white racist female.

If anything, they are favored in many instances. Look at how ONLY blacks were considered for VP, and how ONLY blacks were considered coe the current SCOTUS nominee. And as we all know, they are favored in college and grad school admissions.
Bullshit. But that's what white supremacists think.

I is so WHITE----that 20 minutes in the sun turns
my face lobster red.............AND I is so hypertensive
that it took two craniotomies and barbiturate coma to
control the gushing blood and pressure in my pathetic
little brain..............racism?

I think I know better about what white racism does to people than a white racist who wants to deny things. So like I said, 600 blacks die every day from hypertension due to the stress racism causes. Until you experience racism, you don't experience the bodily functions that occur under that kind of stress. So you really need to shut your racist white ass up and listen.
:auiqs.jpg:IM2 finds a way to blame everything on White racism.

Well, good for you, want a cookie?

Forum List

Back