‘black People Should Die’: Trump-loving Schoolboys Form ‘wall’ Around Biracial Girl

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
blah blah blah

Which has NOTHING to do with this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
black and BIRACIAL are in the thread title!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahaha

And?
The subject is biracial; the taunt used the word "black". Ain't rocket surgery.

Did it fly over your hood?
oooo---I'm sorry -----so no hate involved at all??

another hoax like all the rest.
These people exist and we shouldn't pretend they don't. That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.
Yep, that's just where we are.

Both ends of this issue need to hold their own accountable, 100%.

Not holding my breath.

Racism isn't a "wing" because it isn't "political".

What needs to happen first is getting off this horse where LITERALLY EVERYTHING is shunted to "right" and "left". Dichotomy is disastrous.

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?
Simply terrible. Did you hear the one about the black fag getting assaulted by two thugs wearing MAGA hats in Chicago?
Didja hear the one about the white Trump voter that burned down a black church?

Member Charged in Arson of Black Church With ‘Vote Trump’ Scrawled on Side

Offenders
blah blah blah

hahahahahhahahahaha

And?

BLACKS commit hate crimes
YOUR quote
The subject is biracial; the taunt used the word "black".

hahahahah DUMBASSES --YES black and BLACK

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

Whatever the school's code of conduct requires be done.

another hoax like all the rest.
These people exist and we shouldn't pretend they don't. That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.
Yep, that's just where we are.

Both ends of this issue need to hold their own accountable, 100%.

Not holding my breath.

Racism isn't a "wing" because it isn't "political".

What needs to happen first is getting off this horse where LITERALLY EVERYTHING is shunted to "right" and "left". Dichotomy is disastrous.
that's why there CAN'T be WHITE terrorism
FBI Director Warns White Terrorism Is Most Pervasive In Country

Simply terrible. Did you hear the one about the black fag getting assaulted by two thugs wearing MAGA hats in Chicago?

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.

Offenders
blah blah blah

hahahahahhahahahaha

And?

YOUR quote

Perhaps sometime next week you'll think of a point. Right now ---------------- nothing.

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.
....I agree and the chances of blacks committing a hate crime is higher as the FBI clearly shows
Offenders

Offenders
blah blah blah

hahahahahhahahahaha

And?

YOUR quote

Perhaps sometime next week you'll think of a point. Right now ---------------- nothing.
point: blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites = fact
hahahahhahahahaha

Dylan Roof believed this same shit.

I guess he was a hoax too.

Fake news. I can smollett from here.

What should happen when this is discovered to be just another hoax like all the rest.

Good to see you don’t prejudge.

It has nothing to do with "prejudging" at all.

The point is that there is no proof that this event ever happened, and the Smollett case proves there is no penalty for getting caught in a hoax.

If you assume someone is lying before the facts are out, you are prejudging.

I still have an open mind on it, Billy.

If the libs can prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt, it should definitely be investigated

Proving anything requires an investigation. The investigation logically does not come after the proof, but before it.

So many of the comments on this thread make all sorts of accusations, but I don't have any knowledge of this case. Does anyone on this thread have any? Does anyone know somebody involved in this case?

Fake news. I can smollett from here.

Yeah an 11 year old girl made up an elaborate hoax.

Forum List

Back