‘black People Should Die’: Trump-loving Schoolboys Form ‘wall’ Around Biracial Girl

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?
Fake news. I can smollett from here.

Yeah an 11 year old girl made up an elaborate hoax.

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.
You are extremely simple minded. Some racist like you put her up to it.

A simple mind would make that claim. Grade school kids on the playground do some rude shit.

When you can post a racist quote from me instead of calling me a racist because you get butthurt by being forced to face your racism, let me know.

Children should be disciplined in private. They are children; not adults at the age of reason. Playing out punishment/shaming in the public square is disgusting. If this incident actually happened, it's abusive to use the victim to score political points, just as it is abusive to the boys' rights to privacy.

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?

Quick!

Someone alert the Chicago police!

Doesn't pass the smell test. Or should I say...the Smollete test?
That story has really burned your chaps hasn't it?

I understand.

What about the child molester Republican/Donald Trump donor, Robert Kraft, who got a slap on the wrist for engaging in an elaborate child prostitution ring?

Are you in the last bit upset about that? Or are you even aware of it?!??

LOL, we could list them all day long and you would ignore it all day long.
Stuck on the liberal plantations with your liberal fed lies is not wise place to be.
What ELSE hath thine crustal ball revealed to thee oh great and mighty Svengali?!??

Last edited:
Here’s A List Of Hoax ‘Hate Crimes’ In The Trump Era

Add in the Jussie Smollett and the hoax arson case too.
Not bad.

And do you have any idea of how many actual hate crimes occured during Trump's regime?
As every crime committed by a white is a hate crime, probably thousands. It's not like for black people whose attacks in restaurants get a pass.

Blacks are a race of people that have whined so much they are being ignored. This is their way of getting attention. Make a fake hate crime complaint. That will fix it.

That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.

Certainly. And right-wingers use the exact same tactics and rhetoric to demonize the entire left wing. Whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I'd say stop being a leftist toon. And don't get on the GOP RINOs ship of fools either, just try being an American even if America is dying, its not dead yet.

I understand.

What about the child molester Republican/Donald Trump donor, Robert Kraft, who got a slap on the wrist for engaging in an elaborate child prostitution ring?

Mr. Kraft hasn't been prosecuted yet on the Orchids of Asia case, and besides he has admitted he is actually innocent of all charges.

I understand.

Don't care a bit. It has nothing to do with fake hate crimes. I don't care that black girls are being sold as child brides. Do you? I marginally care that Democrat Congresswoman, Mullah Omar supports mutilation of girl children in this country. Do you.

On the deflection score, how much do you care about finding something to blame on Republicans?

I understand.

Mr. Kraft hasn't been prosecuted yet on the Orchids of Asia case, and besides he has admitted he is actually innocent of all charges.

I fail to see how Mr. Kraft getting a massage (happy ending or not) in Florida has anything to do with sixth graders in Ohio.

Just sayin'.

Dylan Roof believed this same shit.

I guess he was a hoax too.
More than 400 hoax hate crimes.

Hate crime hoaxes, like Jussie Smollett's alleged attack, are more common than you think

This book was written covering a 5 year span. In 1 year mentioned in this same article there were 7,000 hate crimes. If we wanted to be as stupid as you and decided those 400 hoaxes happened in one year, that was 5 percent. So still that would mean that 95 percent of hate crimes are not hoaxes. Nice try dumb ho, but you should know better than to try me.
I take you for a fool. But then considering that no matter how many times the hoaxes fail black people still try. Why? Because they are a race of fools. Fools that were made into slaves by the marginally intelligent among them.

I think that you have severe brain damage. First off the greatest continuing hoax is white supremacy. And whites like you fear us. As for slavery, your own white man enslaved you and if not for us fighting for civil right you'd be an old bloated white bitch sitting at home making biscuits for hubby and the kids when they get home. You are a stupid white ho. You talk that racist shit but all you are to a white racist man is a sperm depository. And you're old, so you probably would be put out to pasture for a younger depository.

Here’s A List Of Hoax ‘Hate Crimes’ In The Trump Era

Add in the Jussie Smollett and the hoax arson case too.
Not bad.

And do you have any idea of how many actual hate crimes occured during Trump's regime?
As every crime committed by a white is a hate crime, probably thousands. It's not like for black people whose attacks in restaurants get a pass.

Blacks are a race of people that have whined so much they are being ignored. This is their way of getting attention. Make a fake hate crime complaint. That will fix it.

According to who?

Sad, there are a lot of false flag crimes, such as the Duke Lacrosse supposed crime, also, Tawana Brawley case, Susan Smith.
Another was the African American Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church. The list goes on and on, and it's not just one ethnic
group.
So yes, get all the facts before the finger pointing....a person that will do that won't look so stupid when the facts emerge.
You're bringing up cases from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's, only the church fire occurred in 2016.

The pattern here is, hoaxes are rare. Extremely rare.

Yeah, but we never see all this twisting and claims of hoaxes when whites are perceived to be victims of "black racism." And whites have been making up racial hoaxes pretty much forever in this country.

Why Racists Use Rape to Defend Racist Violence
They're not even using rape anymore.

There's a Republican white billionaire child rapist set loose in Florida because of his money, power and connections, that run all the way up to the top, as the our current Orange Republican-In-Chief is his bosom buddy and has been protecting him for decades.

A one Robert Kraft.

Have you ever seen one of these USMB far rightwing bastard issue one statement indicating concern about this?

Nope, because they don't care.

That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.

Certainly. And right-wingers use the exact same tactics and rhetoric to demonize the entire left wing. Whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I'd say stop being a leftist toon. And don't get on the GOP RINOs ship of fools either, just try being an American even if America is dying, its not dead yet.

I am an American. Neither of the populist political parties define me. America is just fine. Eat a bag of dicks.

Sad, there are a lot of false flag crimes, such as the Duke Lacrosse supposed crime, also, Tawana Brawley case, Susan Smith.
Another was the African American Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church. The list goes on and on, and it's not just one ethnic
group.
So yes, get all the facts before the finger pointing....a person that will do that won't look so stupid when the facts emerge.
You're bringing up cases from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's, only the church fire occurred in 2016.

The pattern here is, hoaxes are rare. Extremely rare.

Hate crimes are extremely rare.

I am an American. Neither of the populist political parties define me. America is just fine. Eat a bag of dicks.

Americans don't talk like you do mr filthy mouth.
Neither do real men. Gangbangers and thugs do though.

Forum List

Back