‘black People Should Die’: Trump-loving Schoolboys Form ‘wall’ Around Biracial Girl

Don't care a bit. It has nothing to do with fake hate crimes. I don't care that black girls are being sold as child brides. Do you? I marginally care that Democrat Congresswoman, Mullah Omar supports mutilation of girl children in this country. Do you.

On the deflection score, how much do you care about finding something to blame on Republicans?
I believe it's white girls that were the victims involved in that ring.

I know you don't care, I've observed that. I just want to know how come you don't care about it?

That's a major crime.

You put some so-called hate crime hoax over the ACTUAL prostitution of our young white women??!??

Seriously?

Last edited:
Sad, there are a lot of false flag crimes, such as the Duke Lacrosse supposed crime, also, Tawana Brawley case, Susan Smith.
Another was the African American Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church. The list goes on and on, and it's not just one ethnic
group.
So yes, get all the facts before the finger pointing....a person that will do that won't look so stupid when the facts emerge.
You're bringing up cases from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's, only the church fire occurred in 2016.

The pattern here is, hoaxes are rare. Extremely rare.
Check this out, Marc
More recent events....and let's not forget Smollett.

Here’s A List Of Hoax ‘Hate Crimes’ In The Trump Era

The daily caller? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.

Hate crimes are extremely rare.
If that's the case, why are so many of your rightwingers so INVESTED in deeming all reported cases false or hoaxes?

Because that's what the vast majority of REPORTED hate crimes, are, frauds and hoaxes.

That's completely untrue.

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.

You are comparing apples with oranges. The hate crime stats at the FBI are based on REPORTS of hate crimes, not convictions, which is the only valid data IMHO.

Mr. Kraft hasn't been prosecuted yet on the Orchids of Asia case, and besides he has admitted he is actually innocent of all charges.
Do you know he has already "served time" on this stuff? Literally given a slap on the wrist. He was sentenced to jail, but they let him be out during the day, and only come in at night. Were you aware of this?

Given our current condition, believing any accusation without proof is little more than willful ignorance.

We've put ourselves in this position, so it's a self-inflicted wound.

"We" haven't done anything. It's the media that constantly instigates division.

Don't care a bit. It has nothing to do with fake hate crimes. I don't care that black girls are being sold as child brides. Do you? I marginally care that Democrat Congresswoman, Mullah Omar supports mutilation of girl children in this country. Do you.

On the deflection score, how much do you care about finding something to blame on Republicans?
I believe it's white girls are involved in that ring.

I know you don't care, I've observed that. I just want to know how come you don't care about it?

That's a major crime.

You put some so-called hate crime hoax over the ACTUAL prostitution of our young white women??!??

Seriously?
White girls involved in the African child bride ring? Seriously?

Child brides as young as 10 years old in Africa advertised, sold on Facebook: report

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?
You guys apparently agree. If you're not shooting one another, you abort your children like no other.

Mr. Kraft hasn't been prosecuted yet on the Orchids of Asia case, and besides he has admitted he is actually innocent of all charges.
Do you know he has already "served time" on this stuff? Literally given a slap on the wrist. He was sentenced to jail, but they let him be out during the day, and only come in at night. Were you aware of this?
This type of incarceration is very common. Especially with those that are not a danger. It's not like he is going to pose as a Uber driver then rape and kill some white woman.

Why is Jussie Smollett taking up so much real estate in your head rent free?
You're desperate.
I can't wait to see you type his name in permanent online ink again.

Happy posting.

giphy.gif

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

Is Jussie at it again?

Yeah, but we never see all this twisting and claims of hoaxes when whites are perceived to be victims of "black racism." And whites have been making up racial hoaxes pretty much forever in this country.

Why Racists Use Rape to Defend Racist Violence
They're not even using rape anymore.

There's a Republican white billionaire child rapist set loose in Florida because of his money, power and connections, that run all the way up to the top, as the our current Orange Republican-In-Chief is his bosom buddy and has been protecting him for decades.

A one Robert Kraft.

Have you ever seen one of these USMB far rightwing bastard issue one statement indicating concern about this?

Nope, because they don't care.

Seems you have Robert Kraft confused with Jeffery Epstein.

This type of incarceration is very common. Especially with those that are not a danger. It's not like he is going to pose as a Uber driver then rape and kill some white woman.
That's some good defense you're peddling.

boy-rolling-eyes-sarcasm.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

LMAO! Where's the video? All I read was the kid told the mom and I don't see any proof. Then, there's this gem...
"in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump."
:21::21::21::21::21: Suckers!

If that's the case, why are so many of your rightwingers so INVESTED in deeming all reported cases false or hoaxes?

Because that's what the vast majority of REPORTED hate crimes, are, frauds and hoaxes.

You are comparing apples with oranges. The hate crime stats at the FBI are based on REPORTS of hate crimes, not convictions, which is the only valid data IMHO.

No I am not. You want to believe hate crimes are a hoax only because it involves whites doing the hate. We'd be having none of this second guessing by you whites if things were reversed. The Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino is a nationally renowned source on hate crimes, including hoaxes.

The Smollett case IS a hate crime, a crime of hatred against our President and his supporters. Mr. Smollett was ginning up hostility toward people who are merely wearing political paraphernalia. Traditionally in America, attacking people for political hats or neckties isn't done, Smollett's crime was an anti-american crime against our traditional openness in discussing political issues.

Similarly, the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting was also done because of hatred of our President. Someone who didn't like the fact that President Trump's daughter is Jewish and that the President is a solid supporter of Israel. Again, an anti-american crime.
Trump gins up hatred against the other side every time he does one of his rancid rallies, but you cheer it on.

Spare me your BS lies about being upset for "ginning up hatred."

Who do you think you're fooling?

No I am not. You want to believe hate crimes are a hoax only because it involves whites doing the hate. We'd be having none of this second guessing by you whites if things were reversed. The Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino is a nationally renowned source on hate crimes, including hoaxes.
No we want to believe they are fake because countless black scumbags and white idiots have faked crimes.

I don't see a threat.
Don't middle schoolers have freedom of speech?

Its hate speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as hate speech, only hate hearing.

hate speech:
noun
abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

free speech

Forum List

Back