‘black People Should Die’: Trump-loving Schoolboys Form ‘wall’ Around Biracial Girl

The Smollett case IS a hate crime, a crime of hatred against our President and his supporters. Mr. Smollett was ginning up hostility toward people who are merely wearing political paraphernalia. Traditionally in America, attacking people for political hats or neckties isn't done, Smollett's crime was an anti-american crime against our traditional openness in discussing political issues.

Similarly, the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting was also done because of hatred of our President. Someone who didn't like the fact that President Trump's daughter is Jewish and that the President is a solid supporter of Israel. Again, an anti-american crime.
Trump gins up hatred against the other side every time he does one of his rancid rallies, but you cheer it on.

Spare me your BS lies about being upset for "ginning up hatred."

Who do you think you're fooling?
No it was black jesus who ginned up all the hate and the pimp is still doing it.

Yeah yeah reparations for white people that's what we want. And affirmative action cause you owe me.
It's for a debt that was owed to people that were victims of the greatest crime perpetrated in earth's history, the American chattel-slave trade, Jim Crow, bigotry, and the ramifications of it, which still lingers today.

So go sell that far rightwing soap to some other schmuck.

Hate crimes are extremely rare.
If that's the case, why are so many of your rightwingers so INVESTED in deeming all reported cases false or hoaxes?

Because that's what the vast majority of REPORTED hate crimes, are, frauds and hoaxes.

That's completely untrue.

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.

You are comparing apples with oranges. The hate crime stats at the FBI are based on REPORTS of hate crimes, not convictions, which is the only valid data IMHO.

No I am not. You want to believe hate crimes are a hoax only because it involves whites doing the hate. We'd be having none of this second guessing by you whites if things were reversed. The Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino is a nationally renowned source on hate crimes, including hoaxes.

Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War - The Michael Medved Show

Seems you have Robert Kraft confused with Jeffery Epstein.
Same difference.

None of you white far rightwingers have any problems w/either of them.

Interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Big difference. Kraft is accused of soliciting a prostitute. Epstein was convicted of raping dozens of underage girls on his private island that Bill Clinton visited multiple times. The latter was a big donor to democrat politicians.

This type of incarceration is very common. Especially with those that are not a danger. It's not like he is going to pose as a Uber driver then rape and kill some white woman.
That's some good defense you're peddling.

boy-rolling-eyes-sarcasm.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
It must be. That's what is happening!

Yeah yeah reparations for white people that's what we want. And affirmative action cause you owe me.
It's for a debt that was owed to people that were victims of the greatest crime perpetrated in earth's history, the American chattel-slave trade, Jim Crow, bigotry, and the ramifications of it, which still lingers today.

I believe anyone held as a slave in the United States deserves reparations. Post a list of their names and addresses and I'll support the government cutting a check.

You mean where them Kangs in Africa sold their own people into slavery? You filth start getting paid for something that never happened to you will trigger a well deserved purge. Besides you already got reparations in the form of affirmative action. And you're still to stupid to do anything.

I believe anyone held as a slave in the United States deserves reparations. Post a list of their names and addresses and I'll support the government cutting a check.
It was never paid to them, so their descendants are owed that debt.

Nice try hack, but America needs to pay up!

I don't owe African Americans a god dam thing, IMHO. My ancestors didn't arrive in America until after the 13th Amendment was passed, and we Poles abolished slavery back in 1347, freeing you all a long ass time ago.

I don't owe African Americans a god dam thing, IMHO. My ancestors didn't arrive in America until after the 13th Amendment was passed, and we Poles abolished slavery back in 1347, freeing you all a long ass time ago.
Biggest mistake you ever made.

You mean where them Kangs in Africa sold their own people into slavery? You filth start getting paid for something that never happened to you will trigger a well deserved purge. Besides you already got reparations in the form of affirmative action. And you're still to stupid to do anything.
Affirmative action's most benefited individuals are white women.

Did you know that you rancid son of a bitch?

And WHO'S going to do this purging? YOUR bitch-ass?

It was never paid to them, so their descendants are owed that debt.

Nice try hack, but America needs to pay up!

Nope, the "descendants were not wronged, and reparations means the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged. Descendants have been helped through Affirmative Action.

Well you should take your dumb ass back to where your ancestors came from.

When you are part of a country, you pay taxes to honor that country's debt and you have no say in it.

Get out the damn country if you don't like it.

GTFOH!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Seems you have Robert Kraft confused with Jeffery Epstein.
Same difference.

None of you white far rightwingers have any problems w/either of them.

Interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Big difference. Kraft is accused of soliciting a prostitute. Epstein was convicted of raping dozens of underage girls on his private island that Bill Clinton visited multiple times. The latter was a big donor to democrat politicians.
Watch, you just know that Democrats are going to support legalized prostitution. It's one of their favorite things. Right after legalized drugs.

Kraft raped no one. Democrats support human trafficking. The girls at the massage shop were not white. They were Chinese brought here for the purpose of prostitution. They were trafficked just as Democrats want. So no. I don't care.

Yah, I meant Epstein.

You guys don't seem to care about that story. Why is that?

Well you should take your dumb ass back to where your ancestors came from.

When you are part of a country, you pay taxes to honor that country's debt and you have no say in it.

Get out the damn country if you don't like it.

GTFOH!!!

kick-500x330.gif
The country owes no debt to blacks. They have two generations of welfare and affirmative action. That's plenty.

Yah, I meant Epstein.

You guys don't seem to care about that story. Why is that?
Bill Clinton is still pretty popular.

Watch, you just know that Democrats are going to support legalized prostitution. It's one of their favorite things. Right after legalized drugs.

Kraft raped no one. Democrats support human trafficking. The girls at the massage shop were not white. They were Chinese brought here for the purpose of prostitution. They were trafficked just as Democrats want. So no. I don't care.
I meant Epstein. There are so many old white degenerate men currently exposed by the media that I got my wires crossed.

Do you care about what he did?

Forum List

Back