‘black People Should Die’: Trump-loving Schoolboys Form ‘wall’ Around Biracial Girl

Big difference. Kraft is accused of soliciting a prostitute. Epstein was convicted of raping dozens of underage girls on his private island that Bill Clinton visited multiple times. The latter was a big donor to democrat politicians.
Yah, I meant Epstein.

You guys don't seem to care about that story. Why is that?

Epstein is a good friend of the Clintons- they are the ones who need to take responsibility.

No it was black jesus who ginned up all the hate and the pimp is still doing it.
giphy.gif

Big difference. Kraft is accused of soliciting a prostitute. Epstein was convicted of raping dozens of underage girls on his private island that Bill Clinton visited multiple times. The latter was a big donor to democrat politicians.
Yah, I meant Epstein.

Epstein is a good friend of the Clintons- they are the ones who need to take responsibility.
They had nothing to do w/Florida's Republican leadership that let that child rapist go scott free.

Actually, they are about to get the hammer dropped on them themselves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...2f46684196e_story.html?utm_term=.adcee1f1e05a

What's next?

The country owes no debt to blacks. They have two generations of welfare and affirmative action. That's plenty.
White women benefits the most from Affirmative Action.

Moreover, it had nothing to do w/reparations.

Try again hack.

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?

What have the investigations found??

Greg

Yah, I meant Epstein.

Epstein was convicted 11 years ago. It's not that "we" don't care.

The case is only in the news again because Trump's labor secretary was the prosecutor in the Epstein case who helped secure a plea bargain that got him off with a slap on the wrist. Obviously, they're trying to make this into another Trump scandal. As if he knowingly hired Acosta because he helped get a pedophile a light sentence.

"We are going to interview the kids that were involved. There's video of the incident. We are going to look at that and we are going to find out the truth, then we will make decisions based on what that investigation shows and it will be forwarded to the prosecutor. They will look at it then to determine whether charges are warranted or not."

Where's the video?

Greg

What should happen when this is discovered to be just another hoax like all the rest.

Good to see you don’t prejudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has nothing to do with "prejudging" at all.

The point is that there is no proof that this event ever happened, and the Smollett case proves there is no penalty for getting caught in a hoax.

If you assume someone is lying before the facts are out, you are prejudging.

OTH, if you assume they are guilty until it is proven true you are just as bad as those who assume they are lying.

IN this nation, innocent till proven guilty.

Is it probable she was bullied? Sure. Possible they used the name of "Trump?"

I doubt it. Kids in schools are very unpolitical. They just don't give a shit about politics, honesty. '

That dyke in the interview though? :20:

The country owes no debt to blacks. They have two generations of welfare and affirmative action. That's plenty.
White women benefits the most from Affirmative Action.

Moreover, it had nothing to do w/reparations.

Try again hack.

They got their reparations. That's all they get. It's no one's fault that blacks can't do anything with what they were given. It's not like they don't have a talent. They can kill one another quite well.

You mean where them Kangs in Africa sold their own people into slavery? You filth start getting paid for something that never happened to you will trigger a well deserved purge. Besides you already got reparations in the form of affirmative action. And you're still to stupid to do anything.
Affirmative action's most benefited individuals are white women.

Did you know that you rancid son of a bitch?

And WHO'S going to do this purging? YOUR bitch-ass?
I'll do my part colored boy. Load you up on the ships and send you all the Australia.

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

If it is true. Then they should be sent to a insane asylum. Nobody leaves their calling card behind and narrates what they are about to do before they do it. Do any of you see George Soros going around leaving his calling card or a script behind? The investigators had to find out for themselves what he has been doing, but even though he denies it them all. But it has been a lot of people that has been leaving their calling card behind lately. Even Bill Clinton doesn't let his rape victims to know what he is about to do with them beforehand. He just sneaks up on his victims and bite their upper lips, to prevent them from calling for help.

You mean where them Kangs in Africa sold their own people into slavery? You filth start getting paid for something that never happened to you will trigger a well deserved purge. Besides you already got reparations in the form of affirmative action. And you're still to stupid to do anything.
Affirmative action's most benefited individuals are white women.

Did you know that you rancid son of a bitch?

And WHO'S going to do this purging? YOUR bitch-ass?
I'll do my part colored boy. Load you up on the ships and send you all the Australia.

People like you are the reason Donald “Windy” Trump won’t be re-elected.

I don't see a threat.
Don't middle schoolers have freedom of speech?

Its hate speech.

There is no such thing as hate speech, only hate hearing.

hate speech:
noun
abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation.

free speech

Learn to read.

another hoax like all the rest.
These people exist and we shouldn't pretend they don't. That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.
Yep, that's just where we are.

Both ends of this issue need to hold their own accountable, 100%.

Not holding my breath.
After what we've seen viz. hate crime hoaxes, it's best to withhold judgement until all the facts are in.

The accusation that someone allegedly said "this is MAGA country" again, is just a little too convenient for my tastes.

Even if it is true, they are 11. Kids soak up what's in the culture around them--when everyone went batpoop crazy about bullying we had kids reporting "bullying" over other kids saying "I don't like your shoes". (Newsflash: that's not bullying)

What I mean to say is: all around are liberals FREAKING OUT about how racist and awful Trump supporters are. If a group of 11 yo really want to get at a girl who is biracial, THIS is what they're going to say to her. Not because they have heard it from parents or believe it's true, but because it has saturated the culture.

Because.

Of.

Liberals.

These people exist and we shouldn't pretend they don't. That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.

Not holding my breath.
If its true then these boys will suffer sever consequences, if its not you know that not a damn thing will be done Smollett set the precedent.

Not holding my breath.
After what we've seen viz. hate crime hoaxes, it's best to withhold judgement until all the facts are in.

The accusation that someone allegedly said "this is MAGA country" again, is just a little too convenient for my tastes.

Even if it is true, they are 11. Kids soak up what's in the culture around them--when everyone went batpoop crazy about bullying we had kids reporting "bullying" over other kids saying "I don't like your shoes". (Newsflash: that's not bullying)

What I mean to say is: all around are liberals FREAKING OUT about how racist and awful Trump supporters are. If a group of 11 yo really want to get at a girl who is biracial, THIS is what they're going to say to her. Not because they have heard it from parents or believe it's true, but because it has saturated the culture.

Because.

Of.

Liberals.

Really.

Because

We

Wrote

The

First

Amendment?

You're

Welcome.

Not holding my breath.

Because.

Of.

Liberals.

Really.

Because

We

Wrote

The

First

Amendment?

You're

Welcome.

You realize the First Amendment only means the gov't cannot prosecute you or jail you for your speech, right? it doesn't ever mean you speak consequence-free when you speak?

Or are you actually making the case that these students get to speak consequence-free because First Amendment? Cause it sounds like you're making that case.

Forum List

Back