How John Roberts Lost His Court.

Not really. But once the Republicans had you on the gay issue, guns, religion and racism, you'll go along with anything.

You'll go along with trickle down even though you're middle class
You'll deny global warming because oil company lobbyists tell you to
And you'll defend the deep state globalist rino's as long as they aren't saying bad things about Trump

Supply side economics benefits the middle class as well.

I don't need any lobbyist to tell me anything about green energy idiocy.

Supply side economics benefits the middle class as well.

I don't need any lobbyist to tell me anything about green energy idiocy.
Gimme a break. Where do you think you got all your anti green ideas from?

I love it that Republicans believe we landed on the moon, but they think NASA is completely lying about Global Warming. If they are lying about GW, why would you believe we landed on the moon?

This nails it.

The demklan can’t handle the fact a black man has actual power in our govt and is not simply a whore for their plantation

We don't like any Supreme Court Judge taking gifts from Billionaires.

We don't like Alito either. He's white.

Samuel Alito, caught on tape, reinforces why people are skeptical of the Supreme Court​

But his remarks, captured secretly by a liberal activist presenting herself as a conservative Catholic, reinforce the pretense regarding any neutrality. Alito was notably cavalier about his views at a moment when he already faces public scrutiny over the provocative flags flown at his homes.

The new recordings, first made public by Rolling Stone Monday, capture Alito endorsing the suggestion of activist Lauren Windsor that “people in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that – to return our country to a place of Godliness.”

Alito responded, “Well, I agree with you, I agree with you.”

Windsor, a progressive activist and documentary filmmaker, portrayed herself in private with Alito as on the far right. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that, like, needs to happen for the polarization to end,” she told him. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

Alito answered, “I think you’re probably right. … One side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So, it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

So much for the division of church and state.

We don't like any Supreme Court Judge taking gifts from Billionaires.

We don't like Alito either. He's white.

Samuel Alito, caught on tape, reinforces why people are skeptical of the Supreme Court​

But his remarks, captured secretly by a liberal activist presenting herself as a conservative Catholic, reinforce the pretense regarding any neutrality. Alito was notably cavalier about his views at a moment when he already faces public scrutiny over the provocative flags flown at his homes.

The new recordings, first made public by Rolling Stone Monday, capture Alito endorsing the suggestion of activist Lauren Windsor that “people in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that – to return our country to a place of Godliness.”

Alito responded, “Well, I agree with you, I agree with you.”

Windsor, a progressive activist and documentary filmmaker, portrayed herself in private with Alito as on the far right. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that, like, needs to happen for the polarization to end,” she told him. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

Alito answered, “I think you’re probably right. … One side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So, it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

So much for the division of church and state.
Please you have no problem with govt officials taking gifts.

Your post highlights Alito was right. Your assassination attempt of trump proves he’s right.

Gimme a break. Where do you think you got all your anti green ideas from?

I love it that Republicans believe we landed on the moon, but they think NASA is completely lying about Global Warming. If they are lying about GW, why would you believe we landed on the moon?

Where do you think you got all your anti green ideas from?

Well, I look at the fact that the wind doesn't always blow and the sun doesn't always shine and I realize that less reliable energy isn't as good as reliable energy.

And I look at the claims that green energy is cheaper, but I see that in places where it is installed, electricity costs rise faster than in places without new green energy.

And then I remember that the only thing leftists are worse at than math and science has to be economics.

they think NASA is completely lying about Global Warming.

How much new nuclear energy does NASA think we should build?

This nails it.

The demklan can’t handle the fact a black man has actual power in our govt and is not simply a whore for their plantation

Let me remind you that Clarence's wife is white. Just like Kamala's husband. So Clarence really isn't black right? I mean, that's what you guys are saying about Harris. I heard it on your news channels yesterday. Clarence's wife is also a election denier. So is Alito's wife. So we know two judges who would have went along with Trump's coup if it were closer than it was.

Martha-Ann, who flew at her suburban Virginia home an upside-down US flag after Trump lost the presidential election. She also flew an “Appeal to Heaven” flag at their home on the New Jersey shore. Martha-Ann said she wished she could counter a gay-rights flag being flown in celebration of June “Pride” month.

“You know what I want? I want a Sacred Heart of Jesus flag because I have to look across the lagoon at the Pride flag for the next month,” she told Windsor.

And in an apparent reference to Justice Alito, she added, “And he’s like, ‘Oh, please don’t put up a flag.’ I said, ‘I won’t do it, because I’m deferring to you. But when you are free of this nonsense, I’m putting it up and I’m going to send them a message every day, maybe every week I’ll be changing the flags.’”

So Alito is going to retire after the election? Sounds like it.

Samuel Alito’s Wife Openly Fantasizes About Flying Anti-Pride Flag With the Italian Word for “Shame” Surrounded by Flames​

Is she saying LGBTQ+ people should burn in hell? The flames appear to suggest as much.

Martha-Ann Alito Can’t Wait to Let Her Freak Flag Fly​

The Supreme Court justice’s wife turns out to be a far-right Catholic crackpot with a deep vindictive streak. She brings vergogna—shame—upon her family and the court.​

“Look at me. I’m German, from Germany. My heritage is German. You come after me, I’m going to give it back to you. And there will be a way—it doesn’t have to be now—but there will be a way they will know. Don’t worry about it.”

I made a flag in my head. This is how I satisfy myself,” she continued. “It’s white and it has yellow and orange flames around it, and in the middle is the word vergogna.” That’s the Italian word for “shame.”

Clearly sam is not good in bed if this is how she satisfies herself.

Please you have no problem with govt officials taking gifts.

Your post highlights Alito was right. Your assassination attempt of trump proves he’s right.

Yes I do have a problem with Supreme Court justices taking gifts from billionaires. You don't? I think you just admitted you don't have a problem with it. And you tried to project that on me.

I didn't try to assassinate Trump. A Republican did. Because a registered Republican tried to kill Trump that proves what? And his actions actually helped Trump.

Yes I do have a problem with Supreme Court justices taking gifts from billionaires. You don't? I think you just admitted you don't have a problem with it. And you tried to project that on me.

I didn't try to assassinate Trump. A Republican did. Because a registered Republican tried to kill Trump that proves what? And his actions actually helped Trump.
But you don’t have a problem with govt officials? You said nothing about xiden, harris, Clintons, etc

Haha no, a ActBlue donor did after xiden told him to put a bullseye on him

It’s said with some frequency that Chief Justice Roberts, outflanked by five activist justices to his right, has “lost the court.” While that was painfully obvious in the Dobbs case two years ago, when the Alito-led majority ignored his call for restraint and barreled through to a total erasure of the constitutional right to abortion, it’s an imprecise assessment.

Approaching his 19th anniversary on the court, the chief justice surely takes satisfaction in having accomplished central elements of his own agenda. His name is on majority opinions that have curbed affirmative action, struck at the heart of the Voting Rights Act and empowered religious conservatives, all with the support of his conservative colleagues and over vigorous dissenting opinions by the liberal justices.

What he has “lost,” rather, isn’t control of the court’s judicial output, but of something less tangible but no less important: its ability to assure the public that it is functioning as a court where all parties get a fair hearing and where individual justices aren’t beholden elsewhere, either financially or politically. In the current toxic atmosphere, that’s a heavy lift, dependent on skills other than those that made John Roberts, once among the star Supreme Court lawyers of his generation, a contender for the job President George W. Bush nominated him for in September 2005.

Persuading a majority of the court to rule for one’s client is simple compared with persuading a fellow Supreme Court justice to withdraw from a case in which the public has reason to suppose partiality.

Executive Summary​

• During his 2005 confirmation hearings, John Roberts emphasized his respect for Supreme Court precedent, affirmed that flaws in a precedent are “not enough...to justify revisiting it,” and underscored “the values of respect for precedent, evenhandedness, predictability, stability.”
  • Chief Justice Roberts’s frequent votes to overturn precedent, however, are wholly inconsistent with his testimony at his confirmation hearing that he would respect past Supreme Court rulings.
  • During his During his 14 years as Chief Justice, Roberts presided over 21 precedent-overturning cases and voted to overturn precedent in 17 of them (81%), making him the second-most frequent member of the majority in precedent-overturning cases. Only Justice Thomas has been a more frequent member of the majority in such cases (90%).
  • Nor is Chief Justice Roberts’s voting record in precedent-overturning cases ideologically balanced. Quite to the contrary, his track record in such cases is among the most partisan of any Supreme Court Justice in the modern era.

Perhaps when the most recent conservative supremes were testifying during their confirmation hearings John gave them some advice on how to lie about their positions on Roe. He having mastered the art of disingenuously saying what he needed to say to get confirmed 20 years ago.

I think Roberts will be disappointed when the history of his leadership of the Court is written. Not only because of the record reflecting he presided over such a nakedly partisan Court but because of his deception in getting confirmed in the first place.
The court is constitutionally sound. We need to get the three activist removed kagan, Sotomayor, Jackson

Let me remind you that Clarence's wife is white. Just like Kamala's husband. So Clarence really isn't black right? I mean, that's what you guys are saying about Harris. I heard it on your news channels yesterday. Clarence's wife is also a election denier. So is Alito's wife. So we know two judges who would have went along with Trump's coup if it were closer than it was.

Martha-Ann, who flew at her suburban Virginia home an upside-down US flag after Trump lost the presidential election. She also flew an “Appeal to Heaven” flag at their home on the New Jersey shore. Martha-Ann said she wished she could counter a gay-rights flag being flown in celebration of June “Pride” month.

“You know what I want? I want a Sacred Heart of Jesus flag because I have to look across the lagoon at the Pride flag for the next month,” she told Windsor.

And in an apparent reference to Justice Alito, she added, “And he’s like, ‘Oh, please don’t put up a flag.’ I said, ‘I won’t do it, because I’m deferring to you. But when you are free of this nonsense, I’m putting it up and I’m going to send them a message every day, maybe every week I’ll be changing the flags.’”

So Alito is going to retire after the election? Sounds like it.

Samuel Alito’s Wife Openly Fantasizes About Flying Anti-Pride Flag With the Italian Word for “Shame” Surrounded by Flames​

Is she saying LGBTQ+ people should burn in hell? The flames appear to suggest as much.

Martha-Ann Alito Can’t Wait to Let Her Freak Flag Fly​

The Supreme Court justice’s wife turns out to be a far-right Catholic crackpot with a deep vindictive streak. She brings vergogna—shame—upon her family and the court.​

“Look at me. I’m German, from Germany. My heritage is German. You come after me, I’m going to give it back to you. And there will be a way—it doesn’t have to be now—but there will be a way they will know. Don’t worry about it.”

I made a flag in my head. This is how I satisfy myself,” she continued. “It’s white and it has yellow and orange flames around it, and in the middle is the word vergogna.” That’s the Italian word for “shame.”

Clearly sam is not good in bed if this is how she satisfies herself.

That's outrageous! Her words, thoughts and feelings ought to be against the law, eh?

Forum List

Back