‘black People Should Die’: Trump-loving Schoolboys Form ‘wall’ Around Biracial Girl

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

‘Black people should die’: Trump-loving schoolboys form ‘wall’ around biracial girl in disturbing bullying incident

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?
Fake news. I can smollett from here.

Yeah an 11 year old girl made up an elaborate hoax.

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.
You are extremely simple minded. Some racist like you put her up to it.

The downside of the information age is that we have instantaneous access to millions of events happening all over the world. If you want to find something to vilify a person or a group, it is easy to do.

By pointing to these horrible isolated events, you prove nothing. Humans are capable of anything from being near Saints on Earth to being the lowest scum and everything in between.

I have to agree with this. W e seldom if ever hear about the good things people of all races do but when some do something bad it makes national news.
And these are usually one in a million.

Yeah, but we never see all this twisting and claims of hoaxes when whites are perceived to be victims of "black racism." And whites have been making up racial hoaxes pretty much forever in this country.

Why Racists Use Rape to Defend Racist Violence

I disagree but guess I didn't realize your just another victim.
Maybe you should go to Africa or even Middle East where black are treated so wonderfully? Sure the black slave masters still have and sell slaves, the tribal wars and Winnie fire necklaces still happen but thats ok, huh?
MLK was right much of the time but not ALL of the time. I'm from Atlanta and I saw MLK all the time and even accidently got a front row seat of his mule drawn funeral procession down Ashby Street. I was stuck at stop sign for almost 2 hours.
Your signature is not what he was about. It is more like a Jessy Spitting in whites food Jacksons speech.

Dylan Roof believed this same shit.

I guess he was a hoax too.
More than 400 hoax hate crimes.

Hate crime hoaxes, like Jussie Smollett's alleged attack, are more common than you think

This book was written covering a 5 year span. In 1 year mentioned in this same article there were 7,000 hate crimes. If we wanted to be as stupid as you and decided those 400 hoaxes happened in one year, that was 5 percent. So still that would mean that 95 percent of hate crimes are not hoaxes. Nice try dumb ho, but you should know better than to try me.

What should happen when this is discovered to be just another hoax like all the rest.

Good to see you don’t prejudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has nothing to do with "prejudging" at all.

The point is that there is no proof that this event ever happened, and the Smollett case proves there is no penalty for getting caught in a hoax.

If you assume someone is lying before the facts are out, you are prejudging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have an open mind on it, Billy.

If the libs can prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt, it should definitely be investigated

Proving anything requires an investigation. The investigation logically does not come after the proof, but before it.

So many of the comments on this thread make all sorts of accusations, but I don't have any knowledge of this case. Does anyone on this thread have any? Does anyone know somebody involved in this case?

What's to investigate?
I'll admit I skimmed the story in the link, but I didn't read about anyone being killed or injured.

The downside of the information age is that we have instantaneous access to millions of events happening all over the world. If you want to find something to vilify a person or a group, it is easy to do.

By pointing to these horrible isolated events, you prove nothing. Humans are capable of anything from being near Saints on Earth to being the lowest scum and everything in between.
I hope and look forward to such a measured response whenever the next incident involving a Muslim perpetrator occurs.

I can count on that coming from you, can't I?

Dylan Roof believed this same shit.

I guess he was a hoax too.
More than 400 hoax hate crimes.

Hate crime hoaxes, like Jussie Smollett's alleged attack, are more common than you think

This book was written covering a 5 year span. In 1 year mentioned in this same article there were 7,000 hate crimes. If we wanted to be as stupid as you and decided those 400 hoaxes happened in one year, that was 5 percent. So still that would mean that 95 percent of hate crimes are not hoaxes. Nice try dumb ho, but you should know better than to try me.
I take you for a fool. But then considering that no matter how many times the hoaxes fail black people still try. Why? Because they are a race of fools. Fools that were made into slaves by the marginally intelligent among them.

Police are investigating an alleged racist threat made at an Ohio middle school in which a group of white students invoked President Donald Trump.

Fox 8 Cleveland reports that Nicole Arnold, a resident of Jackson Township, Ohio, claims that her 11-year-old biracial daughter was recently surrounded in a middle school cafeteria by a group of white boys who told her she didn’t belong in “Trump country.”

“This is Trump country and we are the wall and all black people should die,” Arnold says the boys told her daughter.

Jacksonville Township Police Chief Mark Brink tells Fox 8 Cleveland that his department is interviewing the students involved in the incident, and he also says there is video of the incident taking place.

Arnold says that she is relieved that the school and the police are investigating the incident, but she wants more to be done to ensure her daughter is safe.

“It really scared her, you know,” she said. “She’s never had to deal with an issue where it’s been about her skin color and that’s disturbing to me and it’s disturbing to her.”

What should happen to these kids if/when this is found to be true?
Fake news. I can smollett from here.

Yeah an 11 year old girl made up an elaborate hoax.

" There is no definitive database of hoaxes, but research suggests they are an abysmally small percentage of hate crimes. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, who has been tracking staged and real hate crimes, counted 49 fake reports between 2016 and 2018. In the same time, Levin told Quartz, there were about 21,000 hate crimes. That makes the percentage of falsely reported attacks 0.2% of all hate crimes." (The FBI received 13,000 hate crime reports in 2016 and 2017, according to its latest data.)

The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.
You are extremely simple minded. Some racist like you put her up to it.

A simple mind would make that claim. Grade school kids on the playground do some rude shit.

When you can post a racist quote from me instead of calling me a racist because you get butthurt by being forced to face your racism, let me know.

another hoax like all the rest.
These people exist and we shouldn't pretend they don't. That being said it's bullshit to take this and try to use it to demonize the entire right wing.
Yep, that's just where we are.

Both ends of this issue need to hold their own accountable, 100%.

Not holding my breath.
After what we've seen viz. hate crime hoaxes, it's best to withhold judgement until all the facts are in.

The accusation that someone allegedly said "this is MAGA country" again, is just a little too convenient for my tastes.

Indeed. Unless there is actual unadulterated recorded proof, I'll file this under "suspected hate crime hoax attention-whoring".

Forum List

Back