Zone1 Black Privilege And The New Tokenism In Television

I noticed that even on USMB people are either scared about this topic....or want to stay away from it because they don't want anyone to think they're racists.
But the fact that you notice this stuff doesn't make you a racist....it makes you a realist.
If libs could find a single anti black commercial for what-aboutism they would call the FBI and demand action

But they have no offset to this obvious anti white racism

There is no such thing as black privilege. Not one of you right wingers will paint yourself brown, buy an afro wig and try living as a black person and you all know it.

So you guys need to stop crying about white owned TV networks with majority white staffs showing a few people of color in commercials for white owned companies.

The demographics of the country is not what advertisers are looking for. The demographics of the viewing audience is and blacks watch more TV than whites.

Last, for most of this nations TV history we have seen 100 percent white when the demographics of the country was not 100 percent white. So stop crying.

There is no such thing as black privilege. Not one of you right wingers will paint yourself brown, buy an afro wig and try living as a black person and you all know it.

So you guys need to stop crying about white owned TV networks with majority white staffs showing a few people of color in commercials for white owned companies.

The demographics of the country is not what advertisers are looking for. The demographics of the viewing audience is and blacks watch more TV than whites.

Last, for most of this nations TV history we have seen 100 percent white when the demographics of the country was not 100 percent white. So stop crying.
These people have great fear of minorities and their hold on ethnic power.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Can someone please get me the website or address of the Black Benefits and Privilege Association?

No. She will just whine about some imaginary favor we blacks are supposed to be getting.
Priority in college admissions is not imaginary. But fear not, the SCOTUS will put an end to it. The hearing is October 31. From here on out, blacks will have to get in the same way I did - via merit. If they don’t qualify for the school I got into, they will have to apply to a lesser one. Fair is fair.

Priority in college admissions is not imaginary. But fear not, the SCOTUS will put an end to it. The hearing is October 31. From here on out, blacks will have to get in the same way I did - via merit. If they don’t qualify for the school I got into, they will have to apply to a lesser one. Fair is fair.
I made it by having money.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes it is.. You got in on AA just like many other white females. Again, what college did you work for? Because you don't seem to have a good understanding of everything that gets considered besides tests scores and test scores don't prove anything. You also seem fine with white legacy preferences which in the upcoming case was the majority of admissions.

There is no black favoritism. I'm black, I know there is no such thing. And no matter how many times you repeat what you imagine, it is still imaginary.

Yes it is.. You got in on AA just like many other white females. Again, what college did you work for? Because you don't seem to have a good understanding of everything that gets considered besides tests scores and test scores don't prove anything. You also seem fine with white legacy preferences which in the upcoming case was the majority of admissions.

There is no black favoritism. I'm black, I know there is no such thing. And no matter how many times you repeat what you imagine, it is still imaginary.
Nope, I got in because of my academic record.

And there’s nothing illegal about legacy admissions. It IS illegal to discriminate according to race, though, and that is going to stop.

Forum List

Back