black privilege - black kills white - not guilty-no race mentioned

No, your link is the problem--also your source. A graduate study from a liberal university showing a skewed opinion that fits your narrative, hardly can be considered a source.
No. The author showed that men get 63% more time for the same offence -- then she got in trouble with Liberals and did not ever touch the subject again.

She also showed that Minority people get more time then white people for the same offense.

In the quote it says nothing abot cops. Just anouther off topic post...
you don't get it!!!!!hahHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
race is always mentioned with cops...always mentioned when a black dies with white involved ..but never when a black MURDERS a white
..we are not stupid like you people

In the quote it says nothing abot cops. Just anouther off topic post...
here --dog attack on BLACK man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when race has nothing to do with it...but when the white lady is KILLED, nothing about race
'''''WHITE officers'''''' -EXACTLY my point

No it's not. Maybe the dogs were racist. Who knows? He didn't sick the dogs on some old lady, no matter what color she was. Hopefully, the dogs were put down, that day or the next day. A decent owner would have walked out his door and put a bullet in their brains, immediately, without hesitation. Other than that it is a civil liability matter not a criminal matter. Hopefully, he gets sued, attaching all assets, and placing burden on all future earnings to pay off the amount of jury award.
here they make it about race when race has nothing to do with it ---and no one KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXACTLY proves my point

here they make it about race when race has nothing to do with it ---and no one KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXACTLY proves my point
You sound too sensitive in my opinion. Three good size cops could not handle one guy on drugs, no report of an officer having to be treated, video showing repeated use of an attack dog, no charges filed on the guy they were arresting? Looks and sound suspicious, to me. The idiots should have found something to charge him with (felonious threats, causing a disturbance, something), or it makes it sound like use of the dog was an intimidation tactic, and once he was treated, figured he'd had enough abuse using their dog for an innocent man, so they cut him loose. Not bright.

You sound too sensitive in my opinion. Three good size cops could not handle one guy on drugs, no report of an officer having to be treated, video showing repeated use of an attack dog, no charges filed on the guy they were arresting? Looks and sound suspicious, to me. The idiots should have found something to charge him with (felonious threats, causing a disturbance, something), or it makes it sound like use of the dog was an intimidation tactic, and once he was treated, figured he'd had enough abuse using their dog for an innocent man, so they cut him loose. Not bright.
..actually what I sound like is the TRUTH ...don't try to double talk bullshit--it's RIGHT THERE!!!! race has nothing to do with it--YET they mention it!!!!
it's right there--you can't deny it or double talk babble crap it
...but in the case where the WHITE lady is KILLED, no race mentioned
UNDENIABLE
HSAHAHHAHAHAHAH too sensitive --HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah--got you there--big time and good

..actually what I sound like is the TRUTH ...don't try to double talk bullshit--it's RIGHT THERE!!!! race has nothing to do with it--YET they mention it!!!!
it's right there--you can't deny it or double talk babble crap it
...but in the case where the WHITE lady is KILLED, no race mentioned
UNDENIABLE
HSAHAHHAHAHAHAH too sensitive --HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah--got you there--big time and good
It is just an itch, you can't get at, or do anything about, but can't help scratching. Had a dog like that. Constantly liked to be out in the yard, seeing what she could get into, when let out, was allergic to the grass, but couldn't stay away.

How about Michael Hancock? He was found not guilty too. Is that a travesty of justice?

Forum List

Back