Black Punk Knocks Out Homeless Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
What a POS this guy is. And listen to the fuckwad running the camera. What should happen to these animals?

hqdefault.jpg

Why assault her out of nowhere?

I bet a Leftist like you thinks that she said something that justified him hitting her.

We conservatives believe in law and order, that there is nothing anyone can say that justifies physical violence. I don't care if she called him the n!ggr he is. Only you assholes think that violence is acceptable if somebody's offended.

Rarely is anything done for no reason. For example: This is the 4th thread on this but SJ posted anyway. What about this case caught SJ's eyes?

Theres a reason for everything
Trying to justify the punk's violence? What do you think his reason could have been?

How often have you put a shoe on your face? Never? Why not?

Dont you do things for no reason?
So you have no answer but you're defending him anyway?

You ever put a cotton ball on top of your head?

Rarely is anything done for no reason. For example: This is the 4th thread on this but SJ posted anyway. What about this case caught SJ's eyes?

Trying to justify the punk's violence? What do you think his reason could have been?

Try harder trolly. Feel free to either disagree with the statement "rarely is anything done for no reason" or when you dont...thanks for admitting I'm right

Try harder trolly. Feel free to either disagree with the statement "rarely is anything done for no reason" or when you dont...thanks for admitting I'm right
He's black and she's white. There's your reason.

Go sit in the corner and let your boyfriend fight, I dont smack women

Bullshit. You come from a violent culture. You hurt people, you steal and you hate white people. It's what you guys do. I blame your parents.. err, I mean your mom.

Bullshit. You come from a violent culture. You hurt people, you steal and you hate white people. It's what you guys do. I blame your parents.. err, I mean your mom.

Desperation, your fears is the reason why you wont go outside with your opinions. So you cry about being weak..

Desperation, your fears is the reason why you wont go outside with your opinions. So you cry about being weak..
I come from an enlightened, successful community. Life is great for me. I have nothing to cry about.

I come from an enlightened, successful community. Life is great for me. I have nothing to cry about.

No you dont, I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back