Black Quadruplets choose Yale after given huge financial package - More Affirmative Action

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.
Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.
Because of race quotas. It's pure logic.
I'm not racist. I'm being logical which is obviously beyond you.

:lol:

As I said before, don't try to use words you don't understand.

"Logic" is beyond your ken. Stick to what you know.

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.
Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.
Because of race quotas. It's pure logic.
I'm not racist. I'm being logical which is obviously beyond you.

:lol:

As I said before, don't try to use words you don't understand.

"Logic" is beyond your ken. Stick to what you know.
I made a completely logical postulation that you are having problems grasping.
Quotas inflate credentials, undermine credibility and generate logical dubiousness.

If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

Ohio quadruplets accepted to Ivies will attend college together

may 1 2017 They're going to Yale!

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.
Its only envious whining

were you one of those idiots who got drunk at parties and rolled around on the ground trying to give himself a blowjob?...
Ahh the desperate search for a kindred spirit... I had no idea that was you! Small world.

As anyone should. Being accepted, or declined because of skin color is racism, is racism, is racism... Any way you spin, or slice it.

Yale is a private university and they can spend their endowment how they see it. Don't like it? Tough tits.
If yale adopted a policy of NO scholarships for blacks, would you defend that? THINK, white-hating racist.

Sorry, I try to save what little outrage I can muster for situations that are actually occurring instead of outlandish hypotheticals.

If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.

YOu would lose that bet. Several articles talk about them excelling in academics and being well rounded. They busted their collective asses and were rewarded for it. That they are quadruplets may have separated them from the crowd, but they achieved on their own.

Yale needs to be closed down...it was founded by a man who actually sold slaves and murdered slaves who were discipline problems....if we are taking down democrat statues of democrat racists who fought to keep slaves in democrat states...then Yale must go too...

Article says the boys are gonna study neuroscience and chemical engineering !!!!! HAHAHA. More like sociology and african history. I'd like to see their SAT scores. All blacks get 350 on the math SAT and don't belong at yale.

I guess when you want to spew hate, facts don't really matter. The idea that all blacks make a certain score on the math section of the SAT is simply a bullshit lie. Nothing more.

Yale needs to be closed down...it was founded by a man who actually sold slaves and murdered slaves who were discipline problems....if we are taking down democrat statues of democrat racists who fought to keep slaves in democrat states...then Yale must go too...

Did that man take up arms against the USA? If not, it is not the same as the statues being removed.

were you one of those idiots who got drunk at parties and rolled around on the ground trying to give himself a blowjob?...
Ahh the desperate search for a kindred spirit... I had no idea that was you! Small world.
so that was you rolling around at that party?....sorry speedos i had you mixed up with this guy...
Yeah... It was actually funnier the first time. When I said it... Too slow on the draw. That's okay though. Since you liked it so much I'll let you use it. But you gotta space it out. The "I know you are, but what am I" routine; doesn't fit the comedic format I just used on you.

YOur idea that all blacks are ignorant and uneducated is simply bullshit. As is your assumption that white kids don't get large financial aid packages.

My middle son has wanted to go into aerospace engineering since he was a little kid. He graduated high school with a GPA of 4.28 (a single 'B' in 12 years of school) and got a full ride to a school ranked in the top 5 nationally for aerospace engineering. In fact, he got a big enough financial aid package that he took a summer semester to go to Ireland to study. Plus the package paid enough that he was covered for his post graduate degree. A Masters degree in aerospace engineering and he still had over $4,000.00 left when he graduated. He is a white kid.

But he was not the valedictorian for his high school class. That went to a black kid with a GPA of 4.29.

so that was you rolling around at that party?....sorry speedos i had you mixed up with this guy...
Yeah... It was actually funnier the first time. When I said it... Too slow on the draw. That's okay though. Since you liked it so much I'll let you use it. But you gotta space it out. The "I know you are, but what am I" routine; doesn't fit the comedic format I just used on you.
so i had to leave....did you ever manage to actually suck your dick?....you got pretty close a few times.....you were the life of that party....

so i had to leave....did you ever manage to actually suck your dick?....you got pretty close a few times.....you were the life of that party....
Too late man. No saving it. Got be quicker on the draw. Better luck next time. You just keep what I showed you in your pocket, and wait for your moment. Here's a hint... You can't force it like this last post. It just shows that your trying too hard.

Too late man. No saving it. Got be quicker on the draw. Better luck next time. You just keep what I showed you in your pocket, and wait for your moment. Here's a hint... You can't force it like this last post. It just shows that your trying too hard.
no matter what you say,you spinning around on the ground trying to blow yourself was priceless....dottie would have been proud of you.....

Forum List

Back