Black Quadruplets choose Yale after given huge financial package - More Affirmative Action

Pretty much yeah.

Bullshit. Got a link?

Don't expect one.

Yale gives some amount of scholarships to almost every applicant, and distributes them based entirely on financial need. Race is not a factor in their distribution of financial aid.
Get real. Grant money comes from reaching quotas, race being not the least of which.

:lol:

1. No, it doesn't.
2. 90% of Yale scholarships come from their endowment, not from Pell grants.
Which does nothing to refute the reality that grant money is accrued through meeting race quotas.

You have not provided anything to support your claim, let alone it's "reality".

Yale does not award financial aid based on race. That is the reality.

Bullshit. Got a link?

Don't expect one.

Yale gives some amount of scholarships to almost every applicant, and distributes them based entirely on financial need. Race is not a factor in their distribution of financial aid.
Get real. Grant money comes from reaching quotas, race being not the least of which.

1. No, it doesn't.
Which does nothing to refute the reality that grant money is accrued through meeting race quotas.

Yale receives financial reward by meeting race quotas. This is why universities put more emphasis on the more subjective GPA than the more empirical SAT and ACT scores.

Bullshit. Got a link?

Don't expect one.

1. No, it doesn't.

Of course they do. You are awarded "points" for various items...race, income, veteran status, grades, etc. Blacks get higher *race points* than whites.

The OP would have someone, anyone, believe that YALE would have ANYONE admitted who didn't have the academic chops to succeed in one the most prestigious colleges in the country.

This would be the same mentality that says of Stephen Hawking, when he makes a comment that doesn't fit their world view, "Hawking is an idiot".

YOu would lose that bet. Several articles talk about them excelling in academics and being well rounded.

HAHAHA. The media cartels ALWAYS tell us how brilliant affirmative action blacks are. You're the only one dumb enough to believe that.

Let's see, their principle said they were excellent academically and well rounded. While you said blacks always score 350 on the math section of the SAT. Which one do I trust?

YOu would lose that bet. Several articles talk about them excelling in academics and being well rounded.

HAHAHA. The media cartels ALWAYS tell us how brilliant affirmative action blacks are. You're the only one dumb enough to believe that.

Let's see, their principle said they were excellent academically and well rounded. While you said blacks always score 350 on the math section of the SAT. Which one do I trust?
Principal, not principle.
Totally subjective assessment.

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.
Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.
Because of race quotas. It's pure logic.
I'm not racist. I'm being logical which is obviously beyond you.
And what race quota would that be?

Just pointing out- that all of the racists here- you know the ones who keep claiming that these young men only got into Yale because they are African American- Rosh, Shooter, Kosher- not one of them has provided any evidence to support any of their racist claims.

Not one.

They are just pissed off that 4 talented black men got into Yale.

Sorry, my phone does the strangest auto-corrects.

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.
Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.
Because of race quotas. It's pure logic.
I'm not racist. I'm being logical which is obviously beyond you.
And what race quota would that be?
The one that leads to gov money.

Sorry, my phone does the strangest auto-corrects.
It's OK. Mine does, two.

HAHAHA. You ignorant fool. The south didn't take up arms against the USA. The South merely tried to leave the country and the north said no and invaded them. The south defended itself. THINK

Fort Sumter was a USMilitary facility that was attacked by the confederacy.

Because you blue-bellies were trespassing on southern land and were ordered to leave and refused. THINK

HAHAHA. You ignorant fool. The south didn't take up arms against the USA. The South merely tried to leave the country and the north said no and invaded them. The south defended itself. THINK

Because you blue-bellies were trespassing on southern land and were ordered to leave and refused. THINK
Possession is 9/10ths the law..

Race is not a factor? HAHAHAHA. Did you really say that.

[
Yale receives financial reward by meeting race quotas. This is why universities put more emphasis on the more subjective GPA than the more empirical SAT and ACT scores.

Yes indeed - all HS teachers are ordered to use affirmative action test scoring to help blacks graduate. I don't think that happens with the SAT and ACT tests, though many people think it does.

The OP would have someone, anyone, believe that YALE would have ANYONE admitted who didn't have the academic chops to succeed in one the most prestigious colleges in the country.

All colleges do that. They lower standards to admit blacks and they tell the profs to use affirmative action test grading to keep them in college. Been going on for decades and all employers know it.. That's why a college diploma is worthless to a black.

You blue-bellies? LMAO! I am as southern as they come, dumbass. I am also a patriotic citizen of the USA.

The Unites States military came down and brought the confederate states back into the fold. They also reclaimed the forts that belonged to the US military.

[

Yes indeed - all HS teachers are ordered to use affirmative action test scoring to help blacks graduate. I don't think that happens with the SAT and ACT tests, though many people think it does.

Tell us again how "all blacks score 350 on the math section of the SAT".

Unless you know the academic accomplishments of the 4 young men, you are spewing bullshit, pure & simple. They may be brilliant kids.

Forum List

Back