Black Quadruplets choose Yale after given huge financial package - More Affirmative Action

The Unites States military came down and brought the confederate states back into the fold.

Was that a good thing? America was FOUNDED on secession. The 13 colonies secede from england. Why couldn't the south secede? History is written by the victors.

Tell us again how "all blacks score 350 on the math section of the SAT".

Unless you know the academic accomplishments of the 4 young men, you are spewing bullshit, pure & simple. They may be brilliant kids.

So why are their test scores being kept secret?. Yale requires either the SAT or ACT.

The Unites States military came down and brought the confederate states back into the fold.

Was that a good thing? America was FOUNDED on secession. The 13 colonies secede from england. Why couldn't the south secede? History is written by the victors.

YOu have to be able to fight for your independence. In the previous century, we beat the british and gained our nation. But the confederacy was not able to win.

Unless you know the academic accomplishments of the 4 young men, you are spewing bullshit, pure & simple. They may be brilliant kids.

So why are their test scores being kept secret?. Yale requires either the SAT or ACT.

Because that is private information. You can't just call up and get the SAT scores for every college student.

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.
Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.
Because of race quotas. It's pure logic.
I'm not racist. I'm being logical which is obviously beyond you.
And what race quota would that be?
The one that leads to gov money.

Still looking for your provide something other than crap you pull out of your ass.

And I will still be waiting- since all you ever have is racist crap you pull out of your ass.

Why are you such a racist and ignorant asshole?

Yale- like all colleges- by law has to protect the privacy of their students.

So if you have some outlier nephew or niece who managed to graduate from high school- and applied for Podunk U- Podunk U would protect the privacy of their SAT scores also.

The OP would have someone, anyone, believe that YALE would have ANYONE admitted who didn't have the academic chops to succeed in one the most prestigious colleges in the country.

All colleges do that. They lower standards to admit blacks and they tell the profs to use affirmative action test grading to keep them in college. Been going on for decades and all employers know it.. That's why a college diploma is worthless to a black.

Once again Shootspeeder just pulls crap out of his ass and asks people to believe it is the Bible.

How did Shooter get to be such an asshole racist?

If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

Ohio quadruplets accepted to Ivies will attend college together

may 1 2017 They're going to Yale!

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.

I'm surprised you are smart enough to breathe, let's hope you don't reproduce.

If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

Ohio quadruplets accepted to Ivies will attend college together

may 1 2017 They're going to Yale!

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.

I'm surprised you are smart enough to breathe, let's hope you don't reproduce.

Not as if any woman would let him come near her- hell I doubt he can even find his way out of his mom's basement.

Because that is private information. You can't just call up and get the SAT scores for every college student.

I know that, you white-hating racist. But the press should demand the "boys" give out the info. And when they don't, ask them why not. THINK

So if you have some outlier nephew or niece who managed to graduate from high school- and applied for Podunk U- Podunk U would protect the privacy of their SAT scores also.

Everybody knows that, you fool But why isn't the press pushing on these 4 junglebunnies. to release their scores?? THINK, white-hating racist.

I know that, you white-hating racist. But the press should demand the "boys" give out the info. And when they don't, ask them why not. THINK

The fact that I ridicule your hatred does not mean I hate any group. Especially not based on something so trivial as skin color.

Why should the boys release their SAT scores to the world? To prove something to someone that claims all blacks score 350 on the math section of the SAT? To prove something to a guy who claims that girls adopted by a middle class black couple will be raped.

They don't need to prove anything to hate-mongers and idiots. They proved their worth to the schools they wanted to attend. You'll have to accept that.

Everybody knows that, you fool But why isn't the press pushing on these 4 junglebunnies. to release their scores?? THINK, white-hating racist.

Unlike you, the press probably understands that these kids worked hard and achieved. Yale accepted their SAT scores. They don't need to release them to redneck hate-mongers like you.

Everybody knows that, you fool .

Everyone knows that you are a racist asshole who has never been on a college campus other than to spray paint racist graffitti.

Always good to hear from another Trump voter....

Why should the boys release their SAT scores to the world?

To prove that they deserve it. Each boy is getting like $100,000 every year The other kids at yale who do NOT get this huge freebie have a right to know why these junglebunnies were chosen over them for this fortune. THINK

Unlike you, the press probably understands that these kids worked hard and achieved. Yale accepted their SAT scores. .

HAHAHA. You call that an argument?? I want to see some evidence that these guys deserve this money. THINK, white-hating racist.

Everyone knows that you are a racist asshole who has never been on a college campus other than to spray paint racist graffitti.

YOU are the one saying scholarships should be handed out based on skin color. YOU ARE THE RACIST.

YOU are the one saying scholarships should be handed out based on skin color. YOU ARE THE RACIST.

When did I say that?

Oh right- never.

Poor little racist snowflake.

Pissed off because African Americans get to go to college- and no college would let you near it.

Forum List

Back