Black Quadruplets choose Yale after given huge financial package - More Affirmative Action

Listen to yourself. "They should release their SAT score!" You know, so that ignorant racists.....wait....what was the reason again? Oh yeah, there is no good reason. lol

Damn right they should. In fact it should be required that anyone, black or white, who gets financial aid must agree to let the school release their GPA and college board scores. That's just common sense. THINK, white-hating racist.

Fascist racists like yourself always are demanding that institutions must abide by your fascist and ignorant demands.

Poor little snowflake- I wonder what failures in your life have driven you to judge every human being by race- and race alone.

Poor little snowflake- I wonder what failures in your life have driven you to judge every human being by race- and race alone.

HAHAHA. So now you are forced to stoop to truth-inversion. !!! I am the one saying we should ignore race and judge people by merit. OTOH YOU are saying blacks must get special treatment. THINK, hater.

HAHAHA. So now you are forced to stoop to truth-inversion. !!! I am the one saying we should ignore race and judge people by merit. OTOH YOU are saying blacks must get special treatment. THINK, hater.

No. YOu are the one making up lies to try to demean the accomplishments of 4 hard working young men, just because you hate them. And you hate them, without knowing them, because of the color of their skin.

If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

Ohio quadruplets accepted to Ivies will attend college together

may 1 2017 They're going to Yale!

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.
where did you attend college pray tell PoS OP?

If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.
Republicans want to give a 600 billion tax cut to millionaires and billionaires. Money they consider well spent.
At least they aren't pretending it would help the economy and the middle class like they did with the Bush Tax cuts.

HAHAHA. So now you are forced to stoop to truth-inversion..

I am actually wondering- I presume it was some tragic failure in your life- like being rejected by one too many black men, or not getting a job at Walmart but a black woman did, or perhaps a black teacher got you expelled from high school for cheating.

Or maybe its just that you are a sociopath.

I am just wondering why you are an asshole racist.

Sounds like you're just pissed that there are black people smarter than you.

Hell there are mushrooms smarter than him.

Well, I try and not insult.

Well, I try and not insult.

True. Not need to insult mushrooms.

Listen to yourself. "They should release their SAT score!" You know, so that ignorant racists.....wait....what was the reason again? Oh yeah, there is no good reason. lol

Damn right they should. In fact it should be required that anyone, black or white, who gets financial aid must agree to let the school release their GPA and college board scores. That's just common sense. THINK, white-hating racist.
. There is no need for people to release their SAT scores to the public.

Common sense says you either trust the people who give the financial aid or you don't. That is the issue. Your claims about the academic abilities of black people have simply been lies.

Just because I don't join in your ignorant tirades against people based on the amount of certain pigment in their skin. perhaps you could THINK for yourself and base your comments on reality, not your fantasies.
Only Inferior People Have a Need to Believe in Equality

You deny the Bell Curve, not out of sympathy for the dumbbells, but out of jealousy of those it proves are smarter than you. Another symptom of your mental inferiority is that you preach that "racism" can only be about some strawman like skin color instead of about the general behavior of a race.

. There is no need for people to release their SAT scores to the public.

Common sense says you either trust the people who give the financial aid or you don't. That is the issue. Your claims about the academic abilities of black people have simply been lies.

Just because I don't join in your ignorant tirades against people based on the amount of certain pigment in their skin. perhaps you could THINK for yourself and base your comments on reality, not your fantasies.
Only Inferior People Have a Need to Believe in Equality

You deny the Bell Curve, not out of sympathy for the dumbbells, but out of jealousy of those it proves are smarter than you. Another symptom of your mental inferiority is that you preach that "racism" can only be about some strawman like skin color instead of about the general behavior of a race.

If you want to talk about the actions of people, I am good. But what this is about is 4 students who achieved and got into Yale. Stevie has even made the claim that all blacks make 350 on the math section of the SAT.

A lot of hot looking white women at Yale
Who can blame them?

I am just wondering why you are an asshole racist.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action..

You keep saying that- and yet you haven't been able to once prove that i support affirmative action.

You are the racist who starts thread after thread where you believe blacks are inferior.

You are just an asshole racist.

Given the number and quality of the schools that each had offers from, I would have to say that their academic records were to be envied. That you are an insufferable bigot is evident from the OP.

You are the racist who starts thread after thread where you believe blacks are inferior.

So? You also know blacks are inferior. Everyone does. The evidence is that overwhelming.
LOL The evidence that is overwhelming is that you are an inferior little cocksuck. Would you care to compare your IQ and breadeth of knowledge to Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

Forum List

Back