🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican WOMAN, Mia Love WINS.....

There is no such thing as racism and misogyny in the Republican party, never has been:

Joni Ernst -Woman
Tim Scott-Black man
Susana Martinez- Hispanic Woman
Nikki Haley- Woman
Mia Love- Black woman

Hello, is anybody out there?

Of course the GOP started as a white racist party, afraid of slave labor and the black, for the white common working man. Don't be a loon.

She is a neat person, and Mia and Doug ran tough but fair campaigns.

Wish the rest of the country could say that.

Proof, Rik, please.

Well, you could start with Reconstruction. That put a lot of blacks on the political radar...until democrats started terrorizing and lynching them for turning up to vote. Democrats still do that to this day. No black conservatives need register to vote...or we'll threaten bombing & beating (of both the physical and brow varieties). Democrats are insidious racists.

Conservatives, Republican and Democrat alike, have always hated blacks
I'm a conservative and I don't hate blacks. My wife is a conservative and she doesn't hate blacks. My mother is a liberal and she still makes sure the silver is locked away when her black "maid" comes.

Alls you gots is rhetoric.

There is no such thing as racism and misogyny in the Republican party, never has been:

Joni Ernst -Woman
Tim Scott-Black man
Nikki Haley- Woman
Mia Love- Black woman

Of course the GOP started as a white racist party, afraid of slave labor and the black, for the white common working man. Don't be a loon.
And Egyptians enslaved the Jews many years back.

What's your point?

Proof, Rik, please.

Well, you could start with Reconstruction. That put a lot of blacks on the political radar...until democrats started terrorizing and lynching them for turning up to vote. Democrats still do that to this day. No black conservatives need register to vote...or we'll threaten bombing & beating (of both the physical and brow varieties). Democrats are insidious racists.

I'm a conservative and I don't hate blacks. My wife is a conservative and she doesn't hate blacks. My mother is a liberal and she still makes sure the silver is locked away when her black "maid" comes.

That's all you have is the point. I have history. I am glad you are evolving.

Proof, Rik, please.

Oh, I see.

So seeing as my ancestors owned slaves. I must want all blacks in chains.

You are so wrapped up in history, you are not realizing that you are in the present.

Wake up old man.

Proof, Rik, please.

Oh, I see.

You are so wrapped up in history, you are not realizing that you are in the present.

Wake up old man.

You were misusing definitions and history: you will be corrected every time you do that.

Get real: accept that Mia's election is a big step forward for hard right America, particularly here in Utah.

Joni Ernst -Woman
Tim Scott-Black man
Nikki Haley- Woman
Mia Love- Black woman

Wait wait wait... HOLD THE PHONE! You're sayin' that Republicans ran and won using MINORITIES AND WOMEN?

THOoose RACIST, MYSOGENIST S-O-Bees!

Well this is an interesting thread. Republicans are all excited because they had one black woman win a race. Now if were several black women who had been elected, then that would be a true statement and a big enough statement to base a thread on.
The GOP still has it's work cut out for them as far as having more women and minorities being political candidates for major positions in general election elections. But in the last few years the GOP has made strides, it just needs to accelerate forward to match America's representative demographics.

Yes, shall pond scum call her Aunt Tom?

Republican Mia Love defeated her Democratic opponent Doug Owens in the race to represent Utah's 4th congressional district, the AP reported early Wednesday.
With that win, Love becomes the first black woman Republican elected to Congress.

Mia Love Defeats Doug Owens In 2014 Utah Election

See what I mean about the RWnuts being the ones who first bring up the uncle tom stuff?

Proof, Rik, please.

Oh, I see.

Wake up old man.

We can only hope that liberals like Jake and mamooth keep playing the war on _______. It is a tired old lie, rhetoric that is wearing thin on most Americans.

You goober! :lol: I am one of Mia's biggest fans here though she was running in the other district. She is a real asset to the GOP.

Forum List

Back