Black Republicans

Trickle down. you knew it was coming. what would a leftard do if he ever had to think on his own; and not rely on talking points?

what is the left's economic theory called? what is an example of it working?

Keynsian economics, and it worked just fine from 1940 to about 1975, when we enjoyed the greatest standard of living in the world.

But they probably didn't cover that in Home Skule. They probably just taught the 1950's were good because Ike was right with Jesus.

if the rules could be changed back to allow presidents to serve more than 2 terms; people like Joe would still be making excuses for obama's failures 10-16 years later

there is no getting through to Failurecrats

Trickle down. you knew it was coming. what would a leftard do if he ever had to think on his own; and not rely on talking points?

what is the left's economic theory called? what is an example of it working?

Keynsian economics, and it worked just fine from 1940 to about 1975, when we enjoyed the greatest standard of living in the world.

But they probably didn't cover that in Home Skule. They probably just taught the 1950's were good because Ike was right with Jesus.

YAWN
what an idiot. you want to go back to the 40's or 50's genius?

when American companies polluted as they wanted; no welfare or food stamps; and no civil rights laws?

oh and you wish a billion chinese were still riding around on bicycles wearing gray pants suits

the world changed; American leftists havent though. you idiots are laughable to call yourselves progressives!

lol

There were black confederate soldiers...

Yes, the rich democrat aristocrats even used their slaves to fight a war to keep them in chains, quite ironic. I doubt the black soldiers were asked if they wanted to fight.

if you had a 90% tax on the top rates you would spend all of that too.. who are you idiots trying to fool?
thats why even the great years of Clinton (dot-com) ended in a net gain of the NATIONAL DEBT.

why do you people insist on lying to yourselves?

happens every board; left-wing nutjobs desperate to deflect attention away from PROGRESSIVE FAILURES; use straw man arguments; red herrings, and issues unrelated to the board topic because they cant win the debate on the merits

happens every board; left-wing nutjobs desperate to deflect attention away from PROGRESSIVE FAILURES; use straw man arguments; red herrings, and issues unrelated to the board topic because they cant win the debate on the merits

Whoever in the fuck told you that this forum was for "debate" lied to you. Must of been one of your "conservative" friends.

DEBATE?? I WIN I WIN. DEBATE OVER.

See, that's all you have to do. Declare yourself the "winner" and move on. org.

Happens all the time.

Pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of the dimocrap party is hardly 'whining'

Blacks, through MLK, sold their souls to the Devil in 1964 for a feww pennies.

So Edge tell everyone how the Republican party is the party for soul less blacks. Cant wait...

It's always amusing in a bizarre sort of way, to see and here people insult Blacks on a pretty much wholesale basis yet there are so stunned why those "dumb Blacks on the plantation who vote for democrats because they want free stuff" won't vote for them or want to align with them. The people who take the worst element and MINORITY of "the Blacks" and try to make it the "face" of "the Blacks" have some fucking nerve complaining or wondering why the overwhelming of Black people want nothing to do with their insulting and bigoted asses. They can take that "Blacks on the Democrat plantation", "The Blacks are brainwashed that's why they vote democrat", "The Blacks vote Democrat because they want free stuff." as well as all of the rest of their insults, and shove it up their asses.

Spot on, Bullseye, Amen.....etc.

So Edge tell everyone how the Republican party is the party for soul less blacks. Cant wait...

It's always amusing in a bizarre sort of way, to see and here people insult Blacks on a pretty much wholesale basis yet there are so stunned why those "dumb Blacks on the plantation who vote for democrats because they want free stuff" won't vote for them or want to align with them. The people who take the worst element and MINORITY of "the Blacks" and try to make it the "face" of "the Blacks" have some fucking nerve complaining or wondering why the overwhelming of Black people want nothing to do with their insulting and bigoted asses. They can take that "Blacks on the Democrat plantation", "The Blacks are brainwashed that's why they vote democrat", "The Blacks vote Democrat because they want free stuff." as well as all of the rest of their insults, and shove it up their asses.

Spot on, Bullseye, Amen.....etc.

YAWN

who did that? i dont see anybody doing that. the FACTS are Black people had it MUCH BETTER under Republicans. and if there are Black people who want free stuff; the right is saying that they dont want that BECAUSE they are Black; it is human nature of ALL RACES to take the easy route if you have been pandered to for decades.
the Right says that Dems have pandered and patronized and taken Black people for granted for decades and there is nothing you can say here that can rebut that FACT.

i see YOU as a bigot; and an angry one at that; unable to think critically. you are projecting your own rabid partisan pettiness on others; and your own intolerance for differing opinions too. you WANT people to think that the Right sees all Black people as lazy welfare recipients; because you pretty much cant make a case for the Democrat Party getting all the supposrt they get from Black people based on anything they did. so you you have no choice but to play the race card

Black Republicans:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

(1929-1968)

Carter G. Woodson

(1875 - 1950)

Frederick Douglass

(1817 - 1895)

Mary McLeod Bethune

(1875 - 1955)

Condoleezza Rice

Jennifer Carroll

Tim Scott

Clarence Thomas

Michael S. Steele

Michael L. Williams

Alveda C. King

J. Kenneth Blackwell

J.C. Watts Jr

Don King

Jennette B. Bradley

Jackie Robinson

Lynn Swann

Sammy Davis Jr

(1925-1990)

Edward William Brooke, III

William Thaddeus Coleman, Jr.

Allen West

Herman Cain

Booker T. Washington

(1856 - 1915)

A. Philip Randolph

(1889 - 1979)

Harriet Tubman

(1821 - 1913)

Sojourner Truth

(1797 - 1883)

George Washington Carver

(1860 - 1943)

Hiram Rhodes Revels

(1822 – 1901)

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

when Black people keep voting for Dems even to their harm; it is reasonable to say they are trapped on a plantation of the mind.

also; that refers to Black politicians mostly; who keep other Black people down; keep them angry and ignorant while they enrich themselves in Congress.

there is no need to get so angry; it is revealing though. if you arent brainwashed no need to worry about what others say. if you really feel Black people are not taken for granted by the Dem Party surely you can show us where or how they have gained so much. you would be doing a huge service; because even the NAACP says Black people are worse off under obama

There were black confederate soldiers...

Yes, the rich democrat aristocrats even used their slaves to fight a war to keep them in chains, quite ironic. I doubt the black soldiers were asked if they wanted to fight.

Democrats condemn Nixon for his infamous Southern Strategy, yet looked the other way when the racially segregated South voted solidly for Democrats for over a Century.

To this very day, a large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

Walter Williams, economist, philosopher, columnist, professor at George Mason University, and Black Republican was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and discussed research he conducted which led him to the conclusion that the government welfare state killed the black family, not slavery or racism.

Even .... when slaves often weren't permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn't do, what Jim Crow couldn't do, what the harshest racism couldn't do,.... And that is to destroy the black family.

Democratic Parties Racist History

ok then leftard; this is your chance to embarass me and put me ni my place. i'm waiting for the "real" story then.....

try not to shoot yourself in the foot!!

snicker

So the guy who just says "both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH." without adding anything more is asking for proof?

Cant I do the same and say "no they didnt" or is proof to hard for you to provide in the first place?

i will provide the proof; i garauntee you wont be man enough to admit it.

ok if i use OBAMA'S BLS? (BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS"???

I recognize some of these words. I think its trying to communicate

Hey, there's always Stormfront for ya, bub.

yawn; what would you do if you couldnt rely on beng a coward making petty accusations of racism you cant possibly back up?

Whoever in the fuck told you that this forum was for "debate" lied to you. Must of been one of your "conservative" friends.

DEBATE?? I WIN I WIN. DEBATE OVER.

See, that's all you have to do. Declare yourself the "winner" and move on. org.

Happens all the time.

tsk tsk;; such an angry moron. ( i know there is nothing there to debate; you're simply an angry idiot)

So the guy who just says "both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH." without adding anything more is asking for proof?

Cant I do the same and say "no they didnt" or is proof to hard for you to provide in the first place?

i will provide the proof; i garauntee you wont be man enough to admit it.

ok if i use OBAMA'S BLS? (BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS"???

I recognize some of these words. I think its trying to communicate

yep and you were trying to imply Black people didnt have it better when Bush and Republicans ran things

epic fail

Forum List

Back