Black Republicans

The National Review was and is the Conservative paper of record, with William F. Buckley considered the father of modern conservatism.

Back then, what was their stance of segregation? White superiority?

You know?

Seeing you won't answer this, I'll get you started.

"Why the South Must Prevail":
"The central question that emerges ... is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not predominate numerically? The sobering answer is Yes – the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced race. It is not easy, and it is unpleasant, to adduce statistics evidencing the median cultural superiority of white over Negro: but it is fact that obtrudes, one that cannot be hidden by ever-so-busy egalitarians and anthropologists...."

"In some parts of the South, the White community merely intends to prevail -- that is all. It means to prevail on any issue on which there is corporate disagreement between Negro and White. The White community will take whatever measures are necessary to make certain that it has its way." - William F. Buckley, Father of modern conservatism.

[

lol; the loser left is addicted to their lame race card politics. who the eff are you to call anybody an Uncle Tom?

Black liberals are the ultimate step n fetchit sellouts; panderers for the White Liberal Establishment; hustlers of their own people (the examples are endless), charlatans who keep their own people angry and ignorant while they live high off the government hog

Funny, that sounds like a good description of Wall Street Republicans.

They keep the dumb white trash in the trailer parks and poor suburbs angry and live high off all those tax breaks and big government contracts.

Almost every republican controlled state is engaged in what amounts to Jim Crow control of voting. That should give anyone pause when reading malarkey that presumes to be about the glory days of republicanism. Can you spell hypocrisy, if you can't see back a few words.

Odd that Truman had the party pegged so long ago and nothing has changed except the rhetorical BS and the band of puppets who follow along.

"Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues. Since they won't tell you themselves, I am going to tell you." Truman Library - Public Papers of the Presidents: Harry S. Truman

[

lol; the loser left is addicted to their lame race card politics. who the eff are you to call anybody an Uncle Tom?

Black liberals are the ultimate step n fetchit sellouts; panderers for the White Liberal Establishment; hustlers of their own people (the examples are endless), charlatans who keep their own people angry and ignorant while they live high off the government hog

Funny, that sounds like a good description of Wall Street Republicans.

They keep the dumb white trash in the trailer parks and poor suburbs angry and live high off all those tax breaks and big government contracts.

what is a a "Wall Street Republican"?

do you have some kind of proof that most people on Wall Street are Republicans? you're simply an idiot; and a racist one at that; trying to ridicule White people; but in reality only making a fool of yourself

Almost every republican controlled state is engaged in what amounts to Jim Crow control of voting. That should give anyone pause when reading malarkey that presumes to be about the glory days of republicanism. Can you spell hypocrisy, if you can't see back a few words.

Odd that Truman had the party pegged so long ago and nothing has changed except the rhetorical BS and the band of puppets who follow along.

"Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues. Since they won't tell you themselves, I am going to tell you." Truman Library - Public Papers of the Presidents: Harry S. Truman

YAWN
you have nothing but george Soros talking points to back up that stupidity you just posted

why would you call a neurosurgeon like Ben Carson an Uncle Tom and not a Black member of Congress who commandeered a helicopter that should have been taking poor Black people off of rooftops during Hurricane Katrina; so he could retrieve BRIBE MONEY STASHED IN HIS FREEZER?

libs are morons and hypocrites

Actually, it was a national guard truck and a couple of soldiers, and the money was in a safe. Also, this guy was censured by the House. but I know you guys love a good story to embellish.

As for Ben Carson....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjS0xbId0k]In Living Color Homey D Clown Returns - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"Wall Street Republican" like ROBERT RUBIN? Clinton's former Treasury Secretary and head of huge WALL STREET BANNK CITIGROUP? who left that bank in 2007 right before the housing bubble burst with CITI holding $34 TRILLION IN TOXIC ASSETS?

that kind of "Wall Street Republican"?

what a moron you are

why would you call a neurosurgeon like Ben Carson an Uncle Tom and not a Black member of Congress who commandeered a helicopter that should have been taking poor Black people off of rooftops during Hurricane Katrina; so he could retrieve BRIBE MONEY STASHED IN HIS FREEZER?

libs are morons and hypocrites

Actually, it was a national guard truck and a couple of soldiers, and the money was in a safe. Also, this guy was censured by the House. but I know you guys love a good story to embellish.

As for Ben Carson....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjS0xbId0k]In Living Color Homey D Clown Returns - YouTube[/ame]

not so much me embellishing as you being a pathetic loser downplaying an obscene instance of Democrat corruption that might have cost the lives of Black Americans. but he is a Dem so it's ok

ur a JOKE

"Wall Street Republican" like ROBERT RUBIN? Clinton's former Treasury Secretary and head of huge WALL STREET BANNK CITIGROUP? who left that bank in 2007 right before the housing bubble burst with CITI holding $34 TRILLION IN TOXIC ASSETS?

what a moron you are

Oh, gosh, he found a rich Democrat. That makes what the GOP did okay, that there was a democrat on the plane before they crashed it into the building.

what a moron you are

Oh, gosh, he found a rich Democrat. That makes what the GOP did okay, that there was a democrat on the plane before they crashed it into the building.

LOL you're making a fool of yourself; is that the only instance of a Democrat on Wall Street who engaged in exactly the same thing you are trying to imply is a Republican-only issue?

you're lame; a joke

[

not so much me embellishing as you being a pathetic loser downplaying an obscene instance of Democrat corruption that might have cost the lives of Black Americans. but he is a Dem so it's ok

ur a JOKE

The only reason why those blacks were in danger to start with was because Bush sat on his ass for a week on his ranch watching the hurricane bear down on the city.

But again, can't see how much good a national guard truck was going to do picking up people off roofs. Having driven one of those trucks for years, I'm reasonably sure they don't fly.

then there is Barney Frank who said " there is nothing wrong at FANNIE MAE" as that NGO was bleeding billions. but it couldnt have had anything to do with his gay lover being a fat cat exec there; or DEMOCRAT FRANKLIN RAINES heading that organization; who left with a $90 MILLION severance package after trashing the place

libs are morons who lie to themselves

[

ur a JOKE

The only reason why those blacks were in danger to start with was because Bush sat on his ass for a week on his ranch watching the hurricane bear down on the city.

But again, can't see how much good a national guard truck was going to do picking up people off roofs. Having driven one of those trucks for years, I'm reasonably sure they don't fly.

YAWN
talking point after talking point

get a life idiot

[

ur a JOKE

as good an excuse or rationalization for hypocritical Democrat corruption from a loser lemming as i have seen in a while

congrats

what a moron you are

LOL you're making a fool of yourself; is that the only instance of a Democrat on Wall Street who engaged in exactly the same thing you are trying to imply is a Republican-only issue?

you're lame; a joke

I'm sure both parties play the game.

The difference is, blacks actually get something out of their support for democrats. they get government programs, they get affirmative action, etc.

Meanwhile, you Christian Funditards get your jobs shipped overseas while Abortion is still legal, gays can get married now, and they are still teaching your kids they evolved from Monkeys. You really don't have much to show for your blind support of the GOP.

then there is Barney Frank who said " there is nothing wrong at FANNIE MAE" as that NGO was bleeding billions. but it couldnt have had anything to do with his gay lover being a fat cat exec there; or DEMOCRAT FRANKLIN RAINES heading that organization; who left with a $90 MILLION severance package after trashing the place

Except that at the time he said that, his friend no longer worked there and they hadn't been invovled for years, but please don't let that stop you from implying that we gayed our way into the 2008 crisis.

"Let's ignore the corruption of the banksters, there's some gay people over here!!!"

You guys are such rubes.

Accusations against relatives[edit]

On May 22, 2009, Betty Jefferson, Mose Jefferson, Angela Coleman, and Mose's longtime companion, former New Orleans City Councilwoman Renée Gill Pratt, were indicted for violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. On June 5, 2009, all the defendants pleaded not guilty. Brenda Jefferson Foster is serving as a witness in the government's case against them.[32] Mose Jefferson is also facing a separate trial for bribing Orleans Parish School Board president Ellenese Brooks-Simms.[33] Archie Jefferson is a convicted felon.[34] On July 28, 2009, United States federal judge Ivan L. R. Lemelle delayed the start of the racketeering trial to January 25, 2010.

On January 10, 2010, Mose Jefferson was convicted of bribery and was sentenced to ten years imprisonment.

On February 26, 2010, Betty Jefferson and Angela Coleman pleaded guilty to a single charge of conspiracy and were expected to testify for the government in the fraud and corruption trial against Mose Jefferson and Pratt.

here is his lovely family too; corrupt Democrats all

who is harmed by corrupt Black Democrats?

joke

you're lame; a joke

I'm sure both parties play the game.

The difference is, blacks actually get something out of their support for democrats. they get government programs, they get affirmative action, etc.

Meanwhile, you Christian Funditards get your jobs shipped overseas while Abortion is still legal, gays can get married now, and they are still teaching your kids they evolved from Monkeys. You really don't have much to show for your blind support of the GOP.

what do Blacks get for their support for Democrats genius? is it a net gain or loss?

Except that at the time he said that, his friend no longer worked there and they hadn't been invovled for years, but please don't let that stop you from implying that we gayed our way into the 2008 crisis.

"Let's ignore the corruption of the banksters, there's some gay people over here!!!"

You guys are such rubes.

what a loser you are; i said no such thing. that is you trying to delude youself that is what i'm saying. you cant even be honest with your self; let alone others

then there is DEMOCRAT CHRIS DODD; receiver of two sweetheart mortgage deals from Countrywide; and who wrote the bonus clause for AIG EXECS IN THE BAILOUT BILL

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back