Black Republicans

So the guy who just says "both genders and all races and ethnicities had it MUCH BETTER UNDER BUSH." without adding anything more is asking for proof?

Cant I do the same and say "no they didnt" or is proof to hard for you to provide in the first place?

i will provide the proof; i garauntee you wont be man enough to admit it.

ok if i use OBAMA'S BLS? (BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS"???

I recognize some of these words. I think its trying to communicate

ALSO the trolls way of saying "I aint got nothin'....."

yep and you were trying to imply Black people didnt have it better when Bush and Republicans ran things
epic fail

Wipe your face

the trolls way of saying....."I aint got nothin'......."

Good you recognize that there are 3 people here all adding nothing. Welcome to the party. I tried to make this a "something" party but Bedomen refuses to bring anything other than a sign that reads "epic fail".

Tried to tell him the sign was nothing but ...what can you do.

BUT IT (Black Poverty) IS HIGHER UNDER OBAMA than it was under bush in ANY Bush year; even when the economy nosedived.

idiots and hypocrites

But still lower than Reagan, G.H Bush, and Clinton until 1997 and still lower than any President since it was first tracked in 1975. FOOL

:lol:

So far Obama is in third place behind Clinton and G.W. Bush. Reagan had the highest number...................

you get the feeling libs dont know who is president; or what year it is.

i'm pretty sure Poverty was higher under Presidents that came before Reagan; unless you want to say things were better for Black Americans before the civil rights era?

libs are idiots who lie to themselves

Nice response! Ignore facts and opt for "pretty sure"ness

Okay.... This thread has about run its course anyway, and this isn't worth its own thread (wouldn't know where to put it anyway) and I figure if I'm gonna piss an OP off, it might as well be me.... Wait a sec.. :dunno:

This is funny. Watch it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dRIgmKGDqFM]Pepsi MAX & Jeff Gordon Present: "Test Drive 2" - YouTube[/ame]

BUT IT (Black Poverty) IS HIGHER UNDER OBAMA than it was under bush in ANY Bush year; even when the economy nosedived.

idiots and hypocrites

But still lower than Reagan, G.H Bush, and Clinton until 1997 and still lower than any President since it was first tracked in 1975. FOOL

So far Obama is in third place behind Clinton and G.W. Bush. Reagan had the highest number...................

i'm pretty sure Poverty was higher under Presidents that came before Reagan; unless you want to say things were better for Black Americans before the civil rights era?

I get the correct feeling that you don't know how to read a graph correctly, there were at three Presidents BEFORE Reagan where the poverty rate was lower than his. The rate rose after he took office. The other FACT is that Reagan's was higher than Obama's, so that makes your original assertion wrong.

So you DO agree that the Civil Rights Era and the associated programs DID help a lot of Blacks out of poverty.

Before you call "Libs" idiots, take a look in the mirror. ;)

Last edited:

I get the correct feeling that you don't know how to read a graph correctly, there were at three Presidents BEFORE Reagan where the poverty rate was lower than his. The rate rose after he took office. The other FACT is that Reagan's was higher than Obama's, so that makes your original assertion wrong.

So you DO agree that the Civil Rights Era and the associated programs DID help a lot of Blacks out of poverty.

This graph shows that the poverty rate started falling in 1959, long before LBJ announced his 'War On Poverty' lie.

It also shows that the rate had leveled off around 15% within a few months of his announcement but before any real initiatives were undertaken. Only an idiot would believe that a president can speak a few words and, like an incantation, make something this massive happen overnight.

But, you're a dimocrap. I have learned to never underestimate the stupidity of dimocraps.

census+1+poverty.jpg

A more comprehensive study of poverty is here...

The Correct US Poverty Rate Is Around And About Zero - Forbes

The party of perpetual victimization continues on

All of them were. 100% of them were Republicans wocka wocka

Blacks voted Republican and it paved the way for Civil Rights. If Blacks had stuck with Kennedy, Gore, Fulbright,.....Civil Rights would have never happened without a Republican push.

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

Yeah and assholes like you talk about how you scored 5 touchdowns in the State Championship game, but you were actually the water boy for a 2 - 8 team. Fast forward 20 years, you still don't contribute jack shit but pretend that you do..... :thup:

Blacks voted Republican and it paved the way for Civil Rights. If Blacks had stuck with Kennedy, Gore, Fulbright,.....Civil Rights would have never happened without a Republican push.

Yeah and Al Bundy was the star of his Football team. But now hes a shoe sales man. The GOP are shoe salesman talking about their hay day

Yeah and assholes like you talk about how you scored 5 touchdowns in the State Championship game, but you were actually the water boy for a 2 - 8 team. Fast forward 20 years, you still don't contribute jack shit but pretend that you do..... :thup:

Dude...That was an analogy. I dont know what you're talking about. Whats worse is you started with "Yeah and..." not even attempted to deny it :rofl:

"Democrats elected a black President twice because they're racist against black people." - Republican logic

Dude...That was an analogy. I dont know what you're talking about. Whats worse is you started with "Yeah and..." not even attempted to deny it :rofl:

No shit, your dumb analogy was answered by mine. You're right, i don't deny Al Bundy was a fictitious shoe salesman, you got me good........ :rofl:

Analogies aside though, democrats always have and always will be racists....... :thup:

This graph shows that the poverty rate started falling in 1959, long before LBJ announced his 'War On Poverty' lie.

It also shows that the rate had leveled off around 15% within a few months of his announcement but before any real initiatives were undertaken. Only an idiot would believe that a president can speak a few words and, like an incantation, make something this massive happen overnight.

But, you're a dimocrap. I have learned to never underestimate the stupidity of dimocraps.

census+1+poverty.jpg

A more comprehensive study of poverty is here...

The Correct US Poverty Rate Is Around And About Zero - Forbes

The party of perpetual victimization continues on
You sure like to make things up!

How the War on Poverty Succeeded (in Four Charts) : The New Yorker

No shit, your dumb analogy was answered by mine. You're right, i don't deny Al Bundy was a fictitious shoe salesman, you got me good........ :rofl:

Analogies aside though, democrats always have and always will be racists....... :thup:

1615d_ORIG-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

"Democrats elected a black President twice because they're racist against black people." - Republican logic

Democrat logic:

Obama, who's half black and half white is actually black.

George Zimmerman, who's half hispanic and half white is actually white.

Forum List

Back