Black Republicans ...

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

Now you are saying that he ONLY won because you don't think his opponent was experienced enough?

How very Racist of you.

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

Now you are saying that he ONLY won because you don't think his opponent was experienced enough?

How very Racist of you.

I'm saying he only got 10% of the black vote, which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that blacks don't just vote color. If that were the case, he should have pulled 50%.

... are referred to as Uncle Tom's by narrow-minded progressives.

Have you started calling Mia Love an Aunt Jemima yet?
It's repulsive, isn't it?
She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.

I see I should have put this in the FZ.

I love the smell of progressive butthurt racism in the morning.

Ahhhh!
Their views are all over the board. I just wish Paint wasn't lying when he said he would be gone in a day or two. The egos necessary to justify their stupidity is mindboggling
Well, let's see here. It's Friday (thanks RD) and I started posting again Wednesday. Sounds like a day or two, or three, to me.

Which means you made 450 posts in less than three days given your placement in the "Leader (bleah)" list.

You're an even bigger loser than Dumberthan!

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

How very Racist of you.

I'm saying he only got 10% of the black vote, which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that blacks don't just vote color. If that were the case, he should have pulled 50%.

I wonder how many times he has been called "token" on this board over the last three days.

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

How very Racist of you.

I wonder how many times he has been called "token" on this board over the last three days.

By who? By me? Find it.

I know they both have several times.
Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

How very Racist of you.

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

How very Racist of you.

By who? By me? Find it.

You feeling guilty?

I mentioned no names.

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

How very Racist of you.

By who? By me? Find it.

You feeling guilty?

I mentioned no names.

Nope. Just wondering who you are talking about. How about naming those names?

Too funny.

Poor LL you lonely?
Needing attention?

As for Carb...;)

How very Racist of you.

By who? By me? Find it.

You feeling guilty?

I mentioned no names.

Search it out yourself LL when did you get so lazy?

... are referred to as Uncle Tom's by narrow-minded progressives.

Have you started calling Mia Love an Aunt Jemima yet?
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

They refer to them as wrong, the same as white republicans.

And black republicans demonstrate that African-Americans are just as human as everyone else, and indeed just as capable of being wrong.

By who? By me? Find it.

You feeling guilty?

I mentioned no names.

Search it out yourself LL when did you get so lazy?

Whenever the pay is less than $60 per hour....I get lazy fast.

"Black Republicans ..."

...all six of them...
Gotta be more than that...
Condi
Colin Powell (or is he a RINO?)
The guy before Rinse Penis who the GOP fired on MLK's birthday?
The Supreme Court justice who goes along with everything Scalia says.
The doctor/presidential wannabe.
The 999 guy.
The talk radio guy.
The 2 noobs that just got elected.
The ex airforce ultra-con on this board.
Damn, thought I could get to a dozen.
Maybe the thousands of blacks born without soul.

Zoom stepped right into my description of such people perfectly. The RWnuts play the race card now around black conservatives to the point where they start telling liberals what they're supposed to say.

It's fucking mental.

CC is calling them Uncle Tom's all on his own, no help from the right. Try again, fool!

"Black Republicans ..."

...all six of them...

Six Uncle Tom's, eh?

Forum List

Back