Black Republicans ...

Of all the results from the election, the victories of Love and Scott could end up being the most problematic for the Democrats.

Cracks are definitely forming in the wall.

Trust me, the house ******* will be eaten by the packs in both parties in no time. The GOP can't handle white gay men yet, blacks will be a while.

And now they are GOP.

And there you have it, KKK Dems were really just Reps.... Lolz, you can't make this shit up.

That sad thing is many libs really believe such complete and utter bullshit.
We believe it because it's true. The South is racist. It was when they were Dems and it's the same now that they are Reps.
:boohoo:

:crybaby:
Yes, I understand you have no response because there's nothing more to say.

No..you go on. I'm enjoying the show.
Continue.

Of all the results from the election, the victories of Love and Scott could end up being the most problematic for the Democrats.

Cracks are definitely forming in the wall.

Trust me, the house ******* will be eaten by the packs in both parties in no time. The GOP can't handle white gay men yet, blacks will be a while.

racist
Why do you think that would bother me? I'm not PC.

I made an observation of a fact. I don't care if it bothers you or not.

So significantly higher percentage of blacks, Latinos, Asians, and youth voted republican this time. Does that mean these new republican voters founded the KKK?
It means that the switch is happening again!!!!!!!!!! Reps are becoming Dems and Dems are becoming REPS!!! Paintmyhouse helps prove this point with his openly racist comments. He is becoming a re Rep!!!
So Reps are racist then? I agree.
\
Both Reps and Dems have racist people in their parties, Dems simply own the vast majority of that racism. Dems believe minorities can't make it on their own due to genetic limitations.

Thanks for agreeing with that in advance.

Both Reps and Dems have racist people in their parties, Dems simply own the vast majority of that racism. Dems believe minorities can't make it on their own due to genetic limitations.
So these ******* down on the Old Dem Plantation are just too stupid to vote for your side then eh? Interesting.

And let's not forget, IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS THAT FOUNDED THE KKK.
And now they are GOP.

And there you have it, KKK Dems were really just Reps.... Lolz, you can't make this shit up.

That sad thing is many libs really believe such complete and utter bullshit.
We believe it because it's true. The South is racist. It was when they were Dems and it's the same now that they are Reps.

The South is racist...you say. Is it more racist than other parts of the country?

Is the South racist because it votes predominantly for Rs? If so, then would it not logically follow that any area of the nation that votes R, must be racist?

So logically now...could it be that all Rs are racists?

The South is racist...you say. Is it more racist than other parts of the country?
Abso-fucking-lutely. And all R's are racist, so are all D's, and all others. One party just isn't only made up of white people.

Your response is not clear.

Are all Rs and Ds racists?
All people, period.

All people are racists.

So why did you attack the Rs and Southerns claiming they are racist?

Abso-fucking-lutely. And all R's are racist, so are all D's, and all others. One party just isn't only made up of white people.

All people, period.

All people are racists.

That comes up when right-wingers mention the KKK, which now burns crosses for the GOP these days.

So these ******* down on the Old Dem Plantation are just too stupid to vote for your side then eh? Interesting.

I'm sure the libertarian party has plenty of blacks, female, youth, Latino, males and whites... I don't know that we count them or try to appeal to any 1 group like Dems clearly do.

All people, period.

All people are racists.

That comes up when right-wingers mention the KKK, which now burns crosses for the GOP these days.

I don't know anything about the GOP ties to the KKK on any real measurable level... But back when Dems did the burning they were hanging and killing blacks. I'd say you win at being part of the lowlife party here.

I'm sure the libertarian party has plenty of blacks, female, youth, Latino, males and whites... I don't know that we count them or try to appeal to any 1 group like Dems clearly do.

You dont attempt to appeal to veterans, seniors etc?

Wait until you find out that senior centers are regular stops on campaigns. Your head will explode for sure

Forum List

Back