Black Republicans ...

And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your ****** down on the plantation, collecting the handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky ******* that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn *******... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.
I had plenty of time to make my reply. That pitch was so slow I needed a golf club.

And do you see this part about the Plantation? That's why we call your ******* tokens, which they are.
Sometimes this is just too easy... I rest my case.

Every once and awhile these progtards slip and give us a glimpse of who they REALLY are... and there ya go... ^
Give me your address, I'll have Amazon send you a sense of humor.
Don't even try and convince me you were joking, ass wipe. There was more truth in what you said than any of us here have seen before.
The truth was there, I'm known for that, and so what the joke, another thing I do.
And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your nigg-rs down on the plantation, collecting them handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky nigg-rs that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn nigg-rs... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.

Nailed it.
Rand kids, lacking the brains God gave a goat.

She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.
I love the smell of progressive butthurt racism in the morning.
Ahhhh!
This election bothered me not at all little man. The loss was entirely expected, you just don't know why.

The loss was expected due to the rejection of Obama and Dems who supported his moronic policies.
No, it wasn't, at least not in the way you think. The party in power loses, and the party out of power gains, and then the same thing happens again. It's a cycle, it's well documented.

Obama said his policies and agenda were on the ballot.... Do you disagree with Obama, maybe think he is as black as "a shit" now that you guys are not on the same side. Come on, let your racist side out, we all already know it runs deep in you.

And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your ****** down on the plantation, collecting the handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky ******* that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn *******... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.
I had plenty of time to make my reply. That pitch was so slow I needed a golf club.

And do you see this part about the Plantation? That's why we call your ******* tokens, which they are.
So do, your racism is obvious.

Hey ShitHouse, your party has a long history of racism and it continues today. Why would you dispute this fact?

Give me your address, I'll have Amazon send you a sense of humor.
Don't even try and convince me you were joking, ass wipe. There was more truth in what you said than any of us here have seen before.
The truth was there, I'm known for that, and so what the joke, another thing I do.
And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your nigg-rs down on the plantation, collecting them handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky nigg-rs that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn nigg-rs... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.

Nailed it.
Rand kids, lacking the brains God gave a goat.

Good thing I believe in evolution and not religion like ignorant fools like you...

I'll keep owning you, it's seriously easy because I'm not a hypocrite with a partisan affiliation like yourself.

She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.
Ahhhh!
This election bothered me not at all little man. The loss was entirely expected, you just don't know why.

The loss was expected due to the rejection of Obama and Dems who supported his moronic policies.
No, it wasn't, at least not in the way you think. The party in power loses, and the party out of power gains, and then the same thing happens again. It's a cycle, it's well documented.

Obama said his policies and agenda were on the ballot.... Do you disagree with Obama, maybe think he is as black as "a shit" now that you guys are not on the same side. Come on, let your racist side out, we all already know it runs deep in you.
What was on the ballot was a set of issues with no solutions, and a Congress that no longer even bothers trying.

Is this another one of your slow jokes that no one even knows is a joke because you sound retarded saying it?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Hey ShitHouse, your party has a long history of racism and it continues today. Why would you dispute this fact?
All humans are racist, but now the cross-burners belong to the GOP. Clear enough for you?

Pfft... :lol:

You've been had... dumbass. You're even too stupid to know when a good time to SHUT UP is.

Is this another one of your slow jokes that no one even knows is a joke because you sound retarded saying it?
What you can't understand isn't my concern.

Ahhhh!

What was on the ballot was a set of issues with no solutions, and a Congress that no longer even bother trying.

I agree, Harry Reid stalled everything and Obama took every opportunity to trash talk Republicans. And now the Dem party took historic loses.

You've been had... dumbass. You're even too stupid to know when a good time to SHUT UP is.
Had? By you little man? Not a chance in hell.

What you can't understand isn't my concern.

Neither are your jokes being funny or understandable. That might part of the problem here.

slavery_zps306c4821.jpg

Had? By you little man? Not a chance in hell.
Lol, you called someone little on the internet....

what are you 265 pounds of welfare feed coke and pop tars or something?

Forum List

Back