Black Republicans ...

I was a democrat during the Kennedy years. After I learned what a sleaze bag he was - I joined the republicans and stayed until the end of Reagan's term. I then switched to Independent where I remained until about 3 months ago. I went to my County Office and changed BACK to Republican. It was sort of funny. When I handed the clerk the paperwork - she looked at me and said "Are you sure, sir?" and I responded with "Damn right I am!"

I can't help but wonder if the lefts' collective heads will explode when Dr Ben Carson announces his run for the Presidency in a month or two....... :dance:

I certainly hope he does.
It would be great fun watching the libs try and figure out whether to shit or go blind.

I was a democrat during the Kennedy years. After I learned what a sleaze bag he was - I joined the republicans and stayed until the end of Reagan's term. I then switched to Independent where I remained until about 3 months ago. I went to my County Office and changed BACK to Republican. It was sort of funny. When I handed the clerk the paperwork - she looked at me and said "Are you sure, sir?" and I responded with "Damn right I am!"

I can't help but wonder if the lefts' collective heads will explode when Dr Ben Carson announces his run for the Presidency in a month or two....... :dance:

It would be great fun watching the libs try and figure out whether to shit or go blind.

Indeed. A Black man running for president who has actually ACCOMPLISHED something in his lifetime. Hey Barry! You listening!?!

Do tell, it has something to do with who is in power?

It has everything to do with the rejection of obammy and his policies.
And you'd be wrong. Try again.

So whats it like living on Fantasy Island?
You'd have to tell me. I read the exit polls and they didn't say what you said.

America soundly rejected obama...deal with it.
So you believe, but that's propaganda of course.

It has everything to do with the rejection of obammy and his policies.

I certainly hope all dems think like you and continue to run on obamas agenda.

Actually we'd applaud, and make sure he was the top of the ticket. Having Mr. Thank God for Dead Soldiers would be a dream come true, if you're a Dem that is.

I certainly hope all dems think like you and continue to run on obamas agenda.
Who? Oh, the retired guy. Nope, he's not a player in the next round, unless it's golf.

She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.
Every once and awhile these progtards slip and give us a glimpse of who they REALLY are... and there ya go... ^
Give me your address, I'll have Amazon send you a sense of humor.
Don't even try and convince me you were joking, ass wipe. There was more truth in what you said than any of us here have seen before.
The truth was there, I'm known for that, and so what the joke, another thing I do.

Every once and awhile these progtards slip and give us a glimpse of who they REALLY are... and there ya go... ^
Don't even try and convince me you were joking, ass wipe. There was more truth in what you said than any of us here have seen before.
The truth was there, I'm known for that, and so what the joke, another thing I do.
And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your nigg-rs down on the plantation, collecting them handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky nigg-rs that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn nigg-rs... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your ****** down on the plantation, collecting the handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky ******* that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn *******... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.
I had plenty of time to make my reply. That pitch was so slow I needed a golf club.

And do you see this part about the Plantation? That's why we call your ******* tokens, which they are.

I love the smell of progressive butthurt racism in the morning.
Ahhhh!
This election bothered me not at all little man. The loss was entirely expected, you just don't know why.

The loss was expected due to the rejection of Obama and Dems who supported his moronic policies.
No, it wasn't, at least not in the way you think. The party in power loses, and the party out of power gains, and then the same thing happens again. It's a cycle, it's well documented.

And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your nigg-rs down on the plantation, collecting them handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky nigg-rs that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn nigg-rs... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.

Nailed it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Is that where you bought yours? Too hard to work and develop one on your own, huh....
Mine was a gift, thank God for small favors.

Forum List

Back