Black Republicans ...

She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.
I love the smell of progressive butthurt racism in the morning.
Ahhhh!
This election bothered me not at all little man. The loss was entirely expected, you just don't know why.

Those who dont lie to themselves know exactly why.
Do tell, it has something to do with who is in power?

It has everything to do with the rejection of obammy and his policies.
And you'd be wrong. Try again.

She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.
racist
All humans are racist. Now you know.

I've been saying that for years...the trick is to not let it cloud your thinking so badly.
It doesn't cloud me, I account for it, I'm just not PC like the rightwingers.

oh..ok..you're a unique little snowflake and you have superior knowledge than the rest of us commoners...

the point is you said the lady was a "house ******"...and that was completely uncalled for and a perfect, overt example of how you think. We get it. Believe that.

Actually I was waiting for the forum to get somewhat readable, although being banned from another forum had something to do with it.

I suspect that is a regular event for you.

Just sayin'.
Here and there, but I've been taking longer and longer breaks. I'm hitting a milestone soon and I'm going to let these fights be fought by the younger ones, who are totally batfucked.

Translation:

1. PMH has been banned from so many message boards that he is running out of places to troll,

and,

2. He's having increasingly frequent alcohol marinated black outs.

Actually I was waiting for the forum to get somewhat readable, although being banned from another forum had something to do with it.

Just sayin'.
Here and there, but I've been taking longer and longer breaks. I'm hitting a milestone soon and I'm going to let these fights be fought by the younger ones, who are totally batfucked.

Translation:

1. PMH has been banned from so many message boards that he is running out of places to troll,

and,

I never troll, I just post radical truths that piss people off. As for passing out, not my style.

Just sayin'.

Translation:

and,

I never troll, I just post radical truths that piss people off. As for passing out, not my style.

Yeah..enough tap dancing....:dance:

back on topic now...you called the lady a "house ******". Why?

Lucianne.com News Forum - Thread
On Tuesday evening, interim Republican Sen. Tim Scott won South Carolina’s special election to fill the remaining two years of retired Sen. Jim DeMint‘s term. Despite that electoral victory making Scott the first black senator elected by South Carolina, fellow South Carolinian James Clyburn is not impressed. Speaking with the Washington Post, Clyburn, who is a black Democratic congressman, said: If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of the black people in South Carolina, then I guess that’s progress.
here is Condi Rice with her response to the race card being used, as well as other comments. It is a little over a minute in.

I love the smell of progressive butthurt racism in the morning.
Ahhhh!
This election bothered me not at all little man. The loss was entirely expected, you just don't know why.

So whats it like living on Fantasy Island?

Just sayin'.

Translation:

and,

Yeah..enough tap dancing....:dance:

back on topic now...you called the lady a "house ******". Why?
Because it's a radical truth (To PMS)...just like Obabble was the wrong ****** to try to prove Dr King was correct.

On Tuesday evening, interim Republican Sen. Tim Scott won South Carolina’s special election to fill the remaining two years of retired Sen. Jim DeMint‘s term. Despite that electoral victory making Scott the first black senator elected by South Carolina, fellow South Carolinian James Clyburn is not impressed. Speaking with the Washington Post, Clyburn, who is a black Democratic congressman, said: If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of the black people in South Carolina, then I guess that’s progress.
here is Condi Rice with her response to the race card being used, as well as other comments. It is a little over a minute in.

Ms. Affirmative Action, the lesbian? Man, you guys need some new tokens.

You'd have to tell me. I read the exit polls and they didn't say what you said.

Right on cue...

racist, misogynist and anti gay.

Nice.

You'd have to tell me. I read the exit polls and they didn't say what you said.

America soundly rejected obama...deal with it.

I was a democrat during the Kennedy years. After I learned what a sleaze bag he was - I joined the republicans and stayed until the end of Reagan's term. I then switched to Independent where I remained until about 3 months ago. I went to my County Office and changed BACK to Republican. It was sort of funny. When I handed the clerk the paperwork - she looked at me and said "Are you sure, sir?" and I responded with "Damn right I am!"

I can't help but wonder if the lefts' collective heads will explode when Dr Ben Carson announces his run for the Presidency in a month or two....... :dance:

Forum List

Back