Black Republicans ...

And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your ****** down on the plantation, collecting the handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky ******* that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn *******... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.
I had plenty of time to make my reply. That pitch was so slow I needed a golf club.

And do you see this part about the Plantation? That's why we call your ******* tokens, which they are.
Sometimes this is just too easy... I rest my case.
So do, your racism is obvious.
Pfft... :lol:

You've been had... dumbass. You're even too stupid to know when a good time to SHUT UP is.
Had? By you little man? Not a chance in hell.
Aaaahh... ya, you have... sorry... moron.

slavery_zps306c4821.jpg
Racist Southerns were Dems then. What can I say, now they're GOP. And so it goes.

You still lack the ability to prove that they are racist. I don't doubt that racism exists in the Rep party but you voted for a man 100% based on his skin color, not who they are or what they could do... That is the definition of racism.

And the truth is you leftists are the biggest racists on the planet. You want all your ****** down on the plantation, collecting the handouts and voting democrat.

Those pesky ******* that decide to leave the plantation, well, you fuckers just ain't got much use for them uncle Toms now do ya... damn *******... ya, we know. That shit rolled out of you before you could stop yourself from saying it.
I had plenty of time to make my reply. That pitch was so slow I needed a golf club.

And do you see this part about the Plantation? That's why we call your ******* tokens, which they are.

Hey ShitHouse, your party has a long history of racism and it continues today. Why would you dispute this fact?
All humans are racist, but now the cross-burners belong to the GOP. Clear enough for you?

Really Shithouse? What proof do you have to back this accusation?

Keep in mind...well in your small mind, that black Rs were elected in the South. Does this mean anything?

She's the House ******. That's more appropriate.
Every once and awhile these progtards slip and give us a glimpse of who they REALLY are... and there ya go... ^
Give me your address, I'll have Amazon send you a sense of humor.

Is that where you bought yours? Too hard to work and develop one on your own, huh....
Mine was a gift, thank God for small favors.

Ahh, so you admit to welfare.

So significantly higher percentage of blacks, Latinos, Asians, and youth voted republican this time. Does that mean these new republican voters founded the KKK?

So significantly higher percentage of blacks, Latinos, Asians, and youth voted republican this time. Does that mean these new republican voters founded the KKK?
It means that the switch is happening again!!!!!!!!!! Reps are becoming Dems and Dems are becoming REPS!!! Paintmyhouse helps prove this point with his openly racist comments. He is becoming a re Rep!!!

And let's not forget, IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS THAT FOUNDED THE KKK.
And now they are GOP.

And there you have it, KKK Dems were really just Reps.... Lolz, you can't make this shit up.

That sad thing is many libs really believe such complete and utter bullshit.
We believe it because it's true. The South is racist. It was when they were Dems and it's the same now that they are Reps.

That is a lie that is finally being heard for what it is, just that-a lie.

Anyone thinking that the party members all flipped that year, well, it is ludicrous. And those in Dem leadership push, hoping to fool the masses, which they have done, up until now. The truth is finally, slowly but surely getting out. You guys banked on it lasting for the ages, while stealing blindly from your constituents, as you fed them scraps. It has finally caught up with you.
And now they are GOP.

It means that the switch is happening again!!!!!!!!!! Reps are becoming Dems and Dems are becoming REPS!!! Paintmyhouse helps prove this point with his openly racist comments. He is becoming a re Rep!!!
So Reps are racist then? I agree.

That is a lie that is finally being heard for what it is, just that-a lie.

Anyone thinking that the party members all flipped that year, well, it is ludicrous. And those in Dem leadership push, hoping to fool the masses, which they have done, up until now. The truth is finally, slowly but surely getting out. You guys banked on it lasting for the ages, while stealing blindly from your constituents, as you fed them scraps. It has finally caught up with you.
And now they are GOP.
Is there a point in this mess here somewhere? And can you write it in English?

Hey ShitHouse, your party has a long history of racism and it continues today. Why would you dispute this fact?
All humans are racist, but now the cross-burners belong to the GOP. Clear enough for you?

Really Shithouse? What proof do you have to back this accusation?

Keep in mind...well in your small mind, that black Rs were elected in the South. Does this mean anything?
It means you're quite as racist as your used to be, which is to be expected. Even the South makes some progress, just very, very slowly.

Why didn't Hillary support Mia Love? She is a bright female candidate and she is a Black woman. Mia is everything the democrat party should love (pardon the pun) but the problem is that she is a republican. The democrat party's alleged support for women is nothing but smoke and mirrors and funded by the abortion industry. It won't take long for liberal cartoonists to do to Mia Love what they did to Dr. Condie Rice.

And now they are GOP.

And there you have it, KKK Dems were really just Reps.... Lolz, you can't make this shit up.

We believe it because it's true. The South is racist. It was when they were Dems and it's the same now that they are Reps.
:boohoo:

:crybaby:

Why didn't Hillary support Mia Love? She is a bright female candidate and she is a Black woman. Mia is everything the democrat party should love (pardon the pun) but the problem is that she is a republican. The democrat party's alleged support for women is nothing but smoke and mirrors and funded by the abortion industry. It won't take long for liberal cartoonists to do to Mia Love what they did to Dr. Condie Rice.
How could Hillary have even gotten to her, what with you guys holding her up as Lady Liberty? Mia is the Barack Obama of the right apparently.

And now they are GOP.

:boohoo:

:crybaby:
Yes, I understand you have no response because there's nothing more to say.

Forum List

Back