Black student 'lynches' whites for 'art' project

it is just stupid and shows she lacks any creativity or talent whatsoever.

to employ so tired, old, dull and overused theme as lynching and race is just to show how superficial and plain you are as an artist. plus that you lack anything new to say on the subject.

she is supposed to be an Art student.

It's an F for a project.

I would not put any "fire" on her for the political inclinations as it actually promotes this talentless "artist"

It's fine with liberals. They see nothing wrong with it at all.

actually neither do I.

in terms of PC.

wrong here is just the stupidity and lack of creativity in the project.

for an art student.

it is such a vulgar propaganda that it should be addressed just from that standpoint, not make the student a martyr for political agenda.

Terrible work of art. I could care less about the subject matter. It's just... retarded.

Too bad the student was ignorant of history. Blacks were lynched but so were whites. But I guess whites don't count in history.

Silly me for thinking they might be.

Lynchings: By State and Race, 1882-1968 *

The breakdowns are at the link.

Here's the totals.

White Black Totals
1,297 3,446 4,743

*Statistics provided by the Archives at Tuskegee Institute.

Lynching Statistics

Last edited:
Too bad the student was ignorant of history. Blacks were lynched but so were whites. But I guess whites don't count in history.

Here's the totals.

White Black Totals
1,297 3,446 4,743

Lynching Statistics

Those are numbers many are unaware of. However the fact that some whites were lynched doesn't take away from the horror of what was mostly a means to terrorize blacks. Most whites who were lynched faced that fate for their own crimes, not as scapegoats for others' cancerous insecurity.

People can rub feces all over themselves and call it "art". This so called piece is not art any more than the feces smearing is.

Here's the totals.

White Black Totals
1,297 3,446 4,743

Lynching Statistics

Those are numbers many are unaware of. However the fact that some whites were lynched doesn't take away from the horror of what was mostly a means to terrorize blacks. Most whites who were lynched faced that fate for their own crimes, not as scapegoats for others' cancerous insecurity.

No black ever committed a crime for which they were hanged. Is that what you are saying?

Here's the totals.

White Black Totals
1,297 3,446 4,743

Lynching Statistics

I won't disagree that lynching by whites was designed to terrorize blacks, but the very definition of lynching is "an illegal execution of an accused by a mob".

If one was pro abolishing slavery and you were white, you'd be wearing a noose as well. Out west with out much law and order one could be accused of a crime and you'd be getting a rope burn too.

One could class it I suppose as a period of domestic terrorism by mob rule. And of course one has the notorious KKK who perfected this sad "art".

I consider all the lynchings evil.

But what do you think would happen Amelia if I wanted to portray history in truth and hung 2 black men and 1 white man in a more appropriate ratio?

And I declared this as "historic art" . What would happen to me?

:eusa_angel:

ETA: Please bare in mind I'm not condemning her. Maybe she's coming "of age" with her ancestry. I just know I would be condemned,

Last edited:

Here's the totals.

White Black Totals
1,297 3,446 4,743

Lynching Statistics

I won't disagree that lynching by whites was designed to terrorize blacks, but the very definition of lynching is "an illegal execution of an accused by a mob".

If one was pro abolishing slavery and you were white, you'd be wearing a noose as well. Out west with out much law and order one could be accused of a crime and you'd be getting a rope burn too.

One could class it I suppose as a period of domestic terrorism by mob rule. And of course one has the notorious KKK who perfected this sad "art".

I consider all the lynchings evil.

But what do you think would happen Amelia if I wanted to portray history in truth and hung 2 black men and 1 white man in a more appropriate ratio?

And I declared this as "historic art" . What would happen to me?

:eusa_angel:

You'd be lynched. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back