Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!

How ghey is this? And of course, not a peep from the media........because its not white on black crime!!

St. Louis Teens Beat Bosnian Driver to Death With Hammers The Gateway Pundit

Dead guy was a Bosnian taxi driver.........and evidently, the Bosnian community is pissed. Would be nice for a change to see some whites say fuck you and protest themselves. Id join them in a heartbeat if I lived anywhere near there.

So.....here we go again.......savages being savages.

We don't have a police problem............we have a black problem

Lesson being, if you drive into the middle of a riot and people start wailing on your car, getting out to say "hey don't do that!" isn't a good idea.
But, but, if your a black man that robs a store, then assault an officer and try to take his gun. You are a gentle giant.

"Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!'

And you and most others on the reprehensible right seek to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

You can seriously say this with a straight face ?

If you want to see exploitation, take a look at the left as they burn down businesses in the name of the Brown incident. Now there's some exploitation, on an extreme level.

And you and most others on the reprehensible right seek to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

No. Just wondering why you don't see whites rioting and looting like the blacks seeking personal gain.

Wow ... what gooey hypocrisy! Are you saying that the Fergusonites didn't "expoit" what's-his-name's death for political clout and "partisan gain?"
The looters seem to be exploiting the thugs death for personal gain.

If you want to see exploitation, take a look at the left as they burn down businesses in the name of the Brown incident. Now there's some exploitation, on an extreme level.
Apparently Clayton doesn consider looting for personal gain as reprehensible.

Scuze moi, but looting is theft and vandalism, and reprehensible PERIOD.

Scuze moi, but looting is theft and vandalism, and reprehensible PERIOD.
I agree it is. Clayton Jones doesn't seem to think so.

I know this sounds repetitive, but this administration is intentionally trying to foment anger among blacks so they'll commit crimes against whites. That way whites will start reacting to these crimes and take it out on innocent blacks thus giving them a genuine beef rather than the manufactured beef they're creating now.

Here is a question. I mean seriously.

What is your theory on why so many blacks have a hard time pronouncing a three letter word......ASK?

Any theories?

Fleeing Genocide in Yugoslavia only to be beaten to death by mad black teens here in our country. I hope, Yugoslavians won't fight back. Or this won't be only our own tragedy.

Those thugs wandered around town looking for trouble.

Back in July a random police patrol may have spoken to them or pulled them over. Maybe have found weed or warrants or something. You know..."harassment".

But now...cops have stood down. And these crimes arent prevented.

Watch out America. You all are about to see the reality that cops have long known about.

What is your theory on why so many blacks have a hard time pronouncing a three letter word......ASK?

Any theories?
Why do they say "code" instead of "cold?"

Ebonics. Evidently they either have a genuine speak impediment, or they just do it to sound black.

Fleeing Genocide in Yugoslavia only to be beaten to death by mad black teens here in our country. I hope, Yugoslavians won't fight back. Or this won't be only our own tragedy.
So, Yugoslavians should just accept being murdered by blacks as the cost of living in the US? Sort of like deer in the woods during hunting season.

no need to fight back, but they should be getting some gun permits to be able to defend themselves in a similar situation. I would say a protest is in order.
The hatred in those teenagers was stirred up by people telling them from the begining that a black guy was executed for being black. And the people repeating that over and over again refusing to wait or look at the details of what happened.

Getting beat to death with hammers has got to be a very painful and terrifying way to die. I put that right up there with beheading someone. These are the types murders that need to be protested for victims of any race. Anyone with common sense can see the difference between this and a police action where something goes bad.

Any theories?
Why do they say "code" instead of "cold?"

Ebonics. Evidently they either have a genuine speak impediment, or they just do it to sound black.

The way "be" has replaced so many words.

"How you be?"
"You be wid me"
"I be goin to de sto"
"I be doin dat fo long time"

Forum List

Back