Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!

Yes I think most were in favor of lynching or didnt have the spine to stop it. I wasnt saying its a problem today. Black people wont let that happen again without a lot of people dying. I said that to point out the type of people that would beat a man they didnt know to death with a hammer.

White people wouldn't let that happen today either.

I know some would intervene but i'm not to sure about the majority. The stories my grand parents told me about Mississippi tell me not to trust or depend on that.

Im glad you at least some of the 240,000,000 white people would not stand for Lynching. Im from California and Nevada, dont know much about people from Ol Miss but I know my family and people Ive talked to throughout life, it would be beyond reprehensible to them
You must have never been to places like Bakersfield, Susansville, Riverbank CA etc. Those areas are slimy with the klan. Some of my relatives live in Las Vegas and outside the city the same thing exists.

lol...........nobody cares about the KKK. For shit sure though, tens of millions are coming around to realizing we have a significant emerging black problem:up:
And how would you and other racists propose to 'solve' the 'black problem.'

I know some would intervene but i'm not to sure about the majority. The stories my grand parents told me about Mississippi tell me not to trust or depend on that.

Im glad you at least some of the 240,000,000 white people would not stand for Lynching. Im from California and Nevada, dont know much about people from Ol Miss but I know my family and people Ive talked to throughout life, it would be beyond reprehensible to them
You must have never been to places like Bakersfield, Susansville, Riverbank CA etc. Those areas are slimy with the klan. Some of my relatives live in Las Vegas and outside the city the same thing exists.

lol...........nobody cares about the KKK. For shit sure though, tens of millions are coming around to realizing we have a significant emerging black problem:up:

Well s0n...........you start by reversing this ghey "victim" mindset. Large white protests would help.........which will come by the way!!! FTMFW!!:up:

Yes I think most were in favor of lynching or didnt have the spine to stop it. I wasnt saying its a problem today. Black people wont let that happen again without a lot of people dying. I said that to point out the type of people that would beat a man they didnt know to death with a hammer.

So my question is what are you going to do about the problem besides talk on the internet?

Well s0n...........you start by reversing this ghey "victim" mindset. Large white protests would help.........which will come by the way!!! FTMFW!!:up:
So when and where is the first rally.....I mean protest?

Do you think that most white americans were in favor of lynching baack in the day? I dont think so. And anyway, today lynching is not the problem today.

Klan wannabes

Not Klan like Reconstruction Klan, Roaring Twenties Klan, or Civil Rights Era Klan.

I guess someday historians might speak of a fourth Klan, the Internet Klan.

I know of no real Klan in the South, that died out long ago.

Maybe some nutjobs that found their granddaddy's sheets, but, that's about it.

Klan wannabes

Not Klan like Reconstruction Klan, Roaring Twenties Klan, or Civil Rights Era Klan.

I guess someday historians might speak of a fourth Klan, the Internet Klan.

I know of no real Klan in the South, that died out long ago.

Maybe some nutjobs that found their granddaddy's sheets, but, that's about it.

The hate groups are alive and well. I lump them all in with the klan. The problem is that they remain hidden and have gone underground. I'd much rather know who they are but the hide due to being cowards. This happened a few years ago in a city not to far from where I live.

National news from McClatchy DC News Washington DC

Tragic and should be as much national news as Ferguson. The police have said it is not a "Hate crime" already. Okay, Jesse an Al, after he pays his taxes, should come to St Louis and protest. He WAS a member of a minority community!

Why did the murders leave his body lying in the street for over 4 hours? Nope, last I heard they had 3 out of 4 in custody and they know the id of the 4th. They should all face capital murder charges as adults.

THEY CAN START by trying to solve it themselves and then try and make better relations with others in this country. why is IT always up to OTHERS to solve THEIR PROBLEMS. The way you all talk of them as if they are INCAPABLE of doing these thing for themselves, is Insulting as hell and why they would vote a party who IS FILLED with people like you who see them that way. is beyond me

Forum List

Back