Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!

What type of savage would beat a man to death with a hammer? I can't wrap my brain about this.

In this day and age young men thought it perfectly fine to attack first a vehicle with hammers and then angry with the car owner for trying to stop them beat him to death.

The victim was Bosnian. He came to America to escape his war ravaged country and then meets his death at the hands of young animals who obviously have no sense of humanity.

I don't know this America. I don't know this America at all.
The same type that would lynch a pregnant woman and cut the fetus out of the body.

Black Women who were Lynched in America Henrietta Vinton Davis s Weblog

Do you think that most white americans were in favor of lynching baack in the day? I dont think so. And anyway, today lynching is not the problem today.
Yes I think most were in favor of lynching or didnt have the spine to stop it. I wasnt saying its a problem today. Black people wont let that happen again without a lot of people dying. I said that to point out the type of people that would beat a man they didnt know to death with a hammer.

How ghey is this? And of course, not a peep from the media........because its not white on black crime!!

St. Louis Teens Beat Bosnian Driver to Death With Hammers The Gateway Pundit

Dead guy was a Bosnian taxi driver.........and evidently, the Bosnian community is pissed. Would be nice for a change to see some whites say fuck you and protest themselves. Id join them in a heartbeat if I lived anywhere near there.

So.....here we go again.......savages being savages.

We don't have a police problem............we have a black problem

Google it about about 100 sources come up -- so your comment about the media not covering is idiotic.

What type of savage would beat a man to death with a hammer? I can't wrap my brain about this.

In this day and age young men thought it perfectly fine to attack first a vehicle with hammers and then angry with the car owner for trying to stop them beat him to death.

The victim was Bosnian. He came to America to escape his war ravaged country and then meets his death at the hands of young animals who obviously have no sense of humanity.

The same type that would lynch a pregnant woman and cut the fetus out of the body.

Do you think that most white americans were in favor of lynching baack in the day? I dont think so. And anyway, today lynching is not the problem today.
Yes I think most were in favor of lynching or didnt have the spine to stop it. I wasnt saying its a problem today. Black people wont let that happen again without a lot of people dying. I said that to point out the type of people that would beat a man they didnt know to death with a hammer.

White people wouldn't let that happen today either.

I know some would intervene but i'm not to sure about the majority. The stories my grand parents told me about Mississippi tell me not to trust or depend on that.

Who's stopping white people from protesting????...links???
Unlike your community, we don't burn shit down and steal when we get upset.

You're not Bosnian turd breath

You aren't from St Louis, so why would you care about Mike Brown? Shut up, hypocrite.
You dont have to be from St Louis to care about someone idiot.
So then I don't have to be Bosnian in order to be outraged that a Bosnian was beaten to death with a hammer? We are in agreement then. Thank you for siding with me against ClosedCaption. :laugh:

You aren't from St Louis, so why would you care about Mike Brown? Shut up, hypocrite.
And you care about Mike Brown???...lol...why don't you shut up HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!
I never care about thugs. Im very consistent when it comes to that. No hypocrisy here.

And you care about Mike Brown???...lol...why don't you shut up HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!
I never care about thugs. Im very consistent when it comes to that. No hypocrisy here.
I never care about racist or thugs...no hypocrisy here.

Then why do you care about Brown? He was both, you hypocrite.

Post where I said I cared about Brown, you LIAR!!!!

So if you don't care about him, then you must agree that he was vermin and that its a positive thing that he was put down by Wilson.

So if you don't care about him, then you must agree that he was vermin and that its a positive thing that he was put down by Wilson.
For folk new to upper level reasoning or an attempt at such, your statement may seem logical.

Your statement was that I cared about Brown.
I told you to post any statement that supports your assertion, instead you attempt to change the subject.

The simple fact is that you lied and could produce no such statement made by me.

I know some would intervene but i'm not to sure about the majority. The stories my grand parents told me about Mississippi tell me not to trust or depend on that.

Im glad you at least some of the 240,000,000 white people would not stand for Lynching. Im from California and Nevada, dont know much about people from Ol Miss but I know my family and people Ive talked to throughout life, it would be beyond reprehensible to them

So then I don't have to be Bosnian in order to be outraged that a Bosnian was beaten to death with a hammer? We are in agreement then. Thank you for siding with me against ClosedCaption. :laugh:

Nice Try idiot. You said

Again you are not Bosnian so using the term we is weird. I said nothing about St Louis being my...anything. But at least you tried dummy

Im glad you at least some of the 240,000,000 white people would not stand for Lynching. Im from California and Nevada, dont know much about people from Ol Miss but I know my family and people Ive talked to throughout life, it would be beyond reprehensible to them
You must have never been to places like Bakersfield, Susansville, Riverbank CA etc. Those areas are slimy with the klan. Some of my relatives live in Las Vegas and outside the city the same thing exists.

We are never in agreement. No I did not side with you at all. You just have a hard time reading.

Looks like the Klan was right about these monkey people

You must have never been to places like Bakersfield, Susansville, Riverbank CA etc. Those areas are slimy with the klan. Some of my relatives live in Las Vegas and outside the city the same thing exists.

lol...........nobody cares about the KKK. For shit sure though, tens of millions are coming around to realizing we have a significant emerging black problem:up:

Forum List

Back