Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!

What type of savage would beat a man to death with a hammer? I can't wrap my brain about this.

In this day and age young men thought it perfectly fine to attack first a vehicle with hammers and then angry with the car owner for trying to stop them beat him to death.

The victim was Bosnian. He came to America to escape his war ravaged country and then meets his death at the hands of young animals who obviously have no sense of humanity.

I don't know this America. I don't know this America at all.
The same type that would lynch a pregnant woman and cut the fetus out of the body.

Black Women who were Lynched in America Henrietta Vinton Davis s Weblog
All you can find is four pregnant black women were lynched by whites? Woop dee friggin doo! All of them going on 80 plus years ago. That excuses a hammer attack?
We should take you seriously, though. Right.

Who's stopping white people from protesting????...links???

They have jobs. They're not on welfare like all the blacks who thus have all the time in the world for mayhem. THINK
Then someone tapped you on the shoulder and told you to get all the bedsheets changed on the second floor.
All Blacks are on welfare, however more whites are taking govt handouts than any other group in America...

Once again it's obvious you didn't THINK.
Another lie already disproved. According to the government, just slightly more blacks are on welfare programs than whites. Seeing that there are 6 times as many whites, that makes a black person 6 times as likely to be on assistance.

Statistic Verification
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Research Date: July 8th, 2014

Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain
Apparently you like being stuck on stupid.
More whites are receiving govt hand outs than any other group of people in the U.S.
I never said welfare only, so either you were trying to ignore what I posted, deflect from what I posted or were too ignorant to comprehen what I posted.
Which was it????

Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share.

If the govt stopped the hand outs today, more whites would starve to death and/or become homeless than any other group of people in the country.

There are simply more whites on the govt tit.
Now call that a lie and attempt to disprove that fact.

They have jobs. They're not on welfare like all the blacks who thus have all the time in the world for mayhem. THINK
Then someone tapped you on the shoulder and told you to get all the bedsheets changed on the second floor.
All Blacks are on welfare, however more whites are taking govt handouts than any other group in America...

Another lie already disproved. According to the government, just slightly more blacks are on welfare programs than whites. Seeing that there are 6 times as many whites, that makes a black person 6 times as likely to be on assistance.

Statistic Verification
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute

Welfare Demographics

More whites are receiving govt hand outs than any other group of people in the U.S.
I never said welfare only, so either you were trying to ignore what I posted, deflect from what I posted or were too ignorant to comprehen what I posted.
Which was it????

Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share.

nobody cares s0n.............but the hammers???:dunno:

This shit continues, we're gonna have some changes in the gun laws:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Statistic Verification

Welfare Demographics

Which was it????

This shit continues, we're gonna have some changes in the gun laws:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:
What changes would those be???

Statistic Verification

Welfare Demographics

Which was it????

LOL..........well, lets just say s0n that it'd make beating whites with hammers obsolete!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Statistic Verification

Welfare Demographics

Which was it????

LOL..........well, lets just say s0n that it'd make beating whites with hammers obsolete!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:
Well adolf, it seems to be that you don't have an issue with people being attacked and killed with hammers and long as the victims aren't white.
I'm not quite as myopic as you...

Last edited:

Statistic Verification

Welfare Demographics

Which was it????

If the govt stopped the hand outs today, more whites would starve to death and/or become homeless than any other group of people in the country.

There are simply more whites on the govt tit.
Now call that a lie and attempt to disprove that fact.

Why don't you just list these non-welfare government handouts for us?

Please show how a link for your numbers above.
I linked my numbers to a study traceable to the US Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Commerce .What I see is the "poor" are 39.8% black and 38.8% white. Please justify your 22% and 42% figures. Or are you stuck on bullshit?

Tragic and should be as much national news as Ferguson. The police have said it is not a "Hate crime" already. Okay, Jesse an Al, after he pays his taxes, should come to St Louis and protest. He WAS a member of a minority community!

Please show how a link for your numbers above.
I linked my numbers to a study traceable to the US Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Commerce .What I see is the "poor" are 39.8% black and 38.8% white. Please justify your 22% and 42% figures. Or are you stuck on bullshit?
I've seen this before. This includes social security benefits for older Americans, which of course, there are many more whites who live longer anyway. That is not welfare of a parasitic nature where blacks excel.

How ghey is this? And of course, not a peep from the media........because its not white on black crime!!

St. Louis Teens Beat Bosnian Driver to Death With Hammers The Gateway Pundit

Dead guy was a Bosnian taxi driver.........and evidently, the Bosnian community is pissed. Would be nice for a change to see some whites say fuck you and protest themselves. Id join them in a heartbeat if I lived anywhere near there.

So.....here we go again.......savages being savages.

We don't have a police problem............we have a black problem

Outrage for what dummies? Was he shot by a black police officer?

Forum List

Back