Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!

Here is a question. I mean seriously.

What is your theory on why so many blacks have a hard time pronouncing a three letter word......ASK?

Any theories?
Why do they say "code" instead of "cold?"

Ebonics. Evidently they either have a genuine speak impediment, or they just do it to sound black.
Thwimps, why de be orderin' thwimps?

How ghey is this? And of course, not a peep from the media........because its not white on black crime!!

St. Louis Teens Beat Bosnian Driver to Death With Hammers The Gateway Pundit

Dead guy was a Bosnian taxi driver.........and evidently, the Bosnian community is pissed. Would be nice for a change to see some whites say fuck you and protest themselves. Id join them in a heartbeat if I lived anywhere near there.

So.....here we go again.......savages being savages.

We don't have a police problem............we have a black problem

Lesson being, if you drive into the middle of a riot and people start wailing on your car, getting out to say "hey don't do that!" isn't a good idea.

He was a foreigner just here visiting friends. Im not sure theh article says he was in part of the riot. He was probbably lost. Should have ran them over when they surrounded his car.

"Black teens in St Louis beat white to death with hammers!!'

And you and most others on the reprehensible right seek to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Whats reprehensible? the kids beating a guy to death with hammers or people noticing that it happened? I dont understand you. Exploiting what exactly?

The OP states that America has a "black problem". Not that these teenagers were bad people, but inferring that all black people were bad and we must deal with the "problem" of blacks in American.

What makes thug brown better and more deserving of protest & justice than this man? Liberals, I am talking to you.

The teens were arrested and arrained. So yeah the bosnians are getting justice. Unfortunately, Michael Brown did not get justice and everyone is okay with that. No accountability. As long as black lives are being killed in the streets, it's okay to you.

Last edited:
What a fucking disaster liberals have been to blacks, who have it better here than any place on earth, but are somehow convinced they have it bad.

Fucking animals whose rational portion of the brain is clearly underdeveloped. I mean clearly.

Yeah I wonder why black people don't vote republican with posts like this. I mean its clear that Republicans are racists because black people are not humans, but animals.

And you and most others on the reprehensible right seek to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

You won't see us putting our hands up in the air crying "Don't Shoot", or silliness like that.

That's because white people don't get shot at by police like black people do.

What a fucking disaster liberals have been to blacks, who have it better here than any place on earth, but are somehow convinced they have it bad.

Fucking animals whose rational portion of the brain is clearly underdeveloped. I mean clearly.

Yeah I wonder why black people don't vote republican with posts like this. I mean its clear that Republicans are racists because black people are not humans, but animals.

You won't see us putting our hands up in the air crying "Don't Shoot", or silliness like that.

:bsflag:

So despite statistics to the contrary, white people get shot by police more than black people? That police don't treat African-americans differently than they do white people? And you know this how?

Who's stopping white people from protesting????...links???
We are generally better behaved than the looters, arsonists and rock tossers in Ferguson.

But we do protest occasionally. Have you ever been to a TEA Party rally?
I'm not talking about photos of signs held by Democrat plants. I asked if you ever actually went to a rally.
No
Then all you know of the TEA Party is what you read on Huff Po, I guess.

Whats reprehensible? the kids beating a guy to death with hammers or people noticing that it happened? I dont understand you. Exploiting what exactly?

The OP states that America has a "black problem". Not that these teenagers were bad people, but inferring that all black people were bad and we must deal with the "problem" of blacks in American.

What makes thug brown better and more deserving of protest & justice than this man? Liberals, I am talking to you.

The teens were arrested and arrained. So yeah the bosnians are getting justice. Unfortunately, Michael Brown did not get justice and everyone is okay with that. No accountability. As long as black lives are being killed in the streets, it's okay to you.
Michael Brown got justice whether or not you approve. What the black community didn't get was revenge. Sucks, huh?

White people very rarely try to disarm, then charge cops. It's a cultural thing. We really can't help it. We were conditioned by 200 years of morality.

So despite statistics to the contrary, white people get shot by police more than black people? That police don't treat African-americans differently than they do white people? And you know this how?
If you want less black kids shot by cops, I'd suggest you ax black kids to stop committing violent crimes.

White people very rarely try to disarm, then charge cops. It's a cultural thing. We really can't help it. We were conditioned by 200 years of morality.

Ah... Racism. Assume an entire group are beneath your based on skin color. Good job. Black people don't have morals.

Ah... Racism. Assume an entire group are beneath your based on skin color. Good job. Black people don't have morals.

He's being sarcastic.

OK. You got me. It's racist to even utter that 50% of violent crime is committed by 3% of the population.

Whatever blacks attempt to use to justify the acts of members of their race is bullshit. Michael Brown doesn't get to blame roughing up a shop owner on slavery. These thugs don't get to blame their hammer attack on "white privilege" Looters in Ferguson don't get a free pass because of Jim Crow.

I'll grant you that most blacks are decent, moral folks that just want to succeed in life. The problem is that half of their current generation of young men are already denied the American Dream because of a police record due to their lack of morality.

Im not sure of statistics, but I think its a given that there is more crime in the inner city/ghettos and therefore more calls to police. A lot would have to do with th etype of call the officer goes on

There is a problem that is mostly hurting themselves. If you mention stats, then there is the stat that blacks are 8 times more likely to commit murder, and for the most part, they are the victims. If that stat is true then it would also be likeley that you will have more police calls to the black community, resulting in more contact with police officers. It wouldnt be supprising then based on the type of police calls that you may have more shootings.

Are there things the police should change in their training when dealing with the black community, or civilians in general? Maybe. Im not a cop so I dont know how they train or the points they stress. It would probably be helpful to make some changes, but the black community itself needs to change the way they confront police officers as well. Do you think the parents are teaching their kids to hate police officers or respect them? just that difference alone would save many lives.

This is the sort of incident, as to why inner city young black males are watched more by the police, and why whites got the hell out of urban areas and moved to the suburbs.

Unlike your community, we don't burn shit down and steal when we get upset.
Unlike your community of losers and malcontents, neither does mine...lol.
You aren't selling anyone on that idea. The white community performs better than the black community in every category deemed important by society. Fix your shitty ass culture and you too can be just as productive as the white community, until then why don't you shut your face.

You aren't selling anyone on that idea. The white community performs better than the black community in every category deemed important by society. Fix your shitty ass culture and you too can be just as productive as the white community, until then why don't you shut your face.
Sorry little adolf, the jokes on you. See I have this little thing where I take responsibility for my wife, kids and myself.
Unlike you, my greatest accomplishment in life has nothing to do with my skin color, I had absolutely nothing to do with that, same as you had absolutely nothing to do with being some form of white.

The shittiness in American culture is continually stirred by white losers and malcontents such as yourself, unable to compete in an increasingly diverse society.
My life is exceedingly blessed, both financially, socially and intellectually. You can throw any stat around you want, it only makes you the fool. They don't apply to me or any in my family.

My children attend one of the top school systems in the entire country, we live in a safe, beautiful and diverse area and contribute to our community.

So you see, I can understand your bitterness. it hurts to see those with Black skin such as myself, pass you in just about any category that enriches the lives of people.

Sorry adolf, evolve or continue to inhabit the loserville of white power racism.

Last edited:

But it's thoughts like this that hurt their advancement in society. It also ignores that people think even today that they are superior to blacks because they were white.

Just like you said "the white community performs better than the black community in every category deemed important by society". Who deemed these categories important? White people in the heads of society way back when. So yeah, what they do is going to be viewed more favorably. Not to mention the governmental system actively keeping black people away from schools, working areas, etc. So when you say "Our culture is better", what you should really be saying is "Our culture is better thanks to our ancestors putting in policies to keep minorities down and now they are behind the 8 ball which leads to rampant poverty that leads to crime so we can classify the minorities as "undesirables" so we can justify our hatred towards them which leads to us thinking a black person isn't qualified for a job."

Yeah vicious cycle repeats itself.

Forum List

Back