Black Tennessee principal apologizes for 'All Lives Matter' theme for Black History Month

BLM should really just be called Black Criminals Matter, because all they do is worship lifelong criminals.
Much like the Trumpets who support their criminal Trump and his cohorts in crimes.

Amazing an African American female in a school leadership position would have to apologize for saying all lives matter. I guess they don't matter much in Chattanooga, after all. Sad.:dunno:

notice that CNN doesn't mention she's black in the title. sickos!

All lives do matter. This black sell out, who I have no doubt, has all white friends, and is either single or is dating a white man....should no better. Black lives do not matter in this country and if the bitch was smart, she'd take note of what happened 1/6 of this year vs what happened all last summer. But typical of these Uncle Tommy nigga's so eager to keep white slop meat happy vs their own

notice that CNN doesn't mention she's black in the title. sickos!

All lives do matter. This black sell out, who I have no doubt, has all white friends, and is either single or is dating a white man....should no better. Black lives do not matter in this country and if the bitch was smart, she'd take note of what happened 1/6 of this year vs what happened all last summer. But typical of these Uncle Tommy nigga's so eager to keep white slop meat happy vs their own
tigerred59, I would like to point out that you are a terrible human being and you better hope there's no God because if there is you're going to the deepest level of hell.

Forum List

Back