Black thug executes white NYPD cop

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
I've just decided something. You aren't even black. you're a complete fucking phony.
Thats odd. I could have sworn I was Black. :laugh:

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person
free_hug_boy_cop_portland_ap_606.jpg

This is a nggr like you
new_black_panther_party.jpg

See the difference?
Ok injun boot licker. :itsok:

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
I've just decided something. You aren't even black. you're a complete fucking phony.
You read more like a frustrated white adolescent, still struggling to overcome his issues with authority figures. Did you always hate your dad? Maybe if he'd payed more attention you wouldn't act out this way. Pretending to be an emotionally immature black guy is no way to deal with your unresolved anger. You should seek counseling.
You should learn to read better. You sound like a Black person that is concerned about what white people think. I could give a fuck what the yahoos on this board think. If you have a problem with that then too bad. I dont really want to argue with another Black person on this board but if you are just an uncle ruckus I will blast your ass. Let me know.
Who says I'm black? I never have. I'm not even black and I'm a better black person than you are.

One may never learn of the number of blacks he saved by the many arrests he had made in the past. The truth is for the most part the black arrests or shootings have saved black lives. You should be thanking the police and as an ex-officer "you are welcome". You might not be here if not for the action of some officer, perhaps even me. I wonder how many blacks were secretly glad that Mike Brown was killed as he was obviously a bully in the neighborhood.
That could be true. Thats why my post said if. I think its BS that most Black arrests have saved Black lives. Most Blacks are in prison on bullshit weed charges not the murder and mayhem crap the media feeds to you clowns to lap up. The only officers I would thank are the good ones I know. Fuck the rest of them since most are dirty. I was almost not here because a cop decided he wanted to pull a gun on a 9 year old. Fuck dirty cops like that and you too if you have a problem with it.

You read more like a frustrated white adolescent, still struggling to overcome his issues with authority figures. Did you always hate your dad? Maybe if he'd payed more attention you wouldn't act out this way. Pretending to be an emotionally immature black guy is no way to deal with your unresolved anger. You should seek counseling.
You should learn to read better. You sound like a Black person that is concerned about what white people think. I could give a fuck what the yahoos on this board think. If you have a problem with that then too bad. I dont really want to argue with another Black person on this board but if you are just an uncle ruckus I will blast your ass. Let me know.
Who says I'm black? I never have. I'm not even black and I'm a better black person than you are.
Well if you arent black then go suck some nuts. Thanks for letting me know.

Blacks will always live uncivilized and by doing so they will live in filth. The problem is the fact that we have to live with them.
No we don't. It's called white flight and I also choose to live among whites where it's peaceful and crime is low. Indian reservations also suck ass so why live there? As far as I'm concerned they can burn down their ghettos because I choose not to live there.
Bootlicker. Have you no shame or a shred of personal dignity? :laugh:
No, but what I do have is a nice 5 bedroom house, a lawn and neatly manicured landscaping, and a pool in a nice neighborhood with lots of friendly white people.

Oh and no shootings, vandalism and crime. Yeah, we opted out of that.
Only five bedrooms? White people normally take good care of their pets. Good boy boot licker.

How many do you need for all your baby mammas?
How many do you think I need?

No we don't. It's called white flight and I also choose to live among whites where it's peaceful and crime is low. Indian reservations also suck ass so why live there? As far as I'm concerned they can burn down their ghettos because I choose not to live there.
No, but what I do have is a nice 5 bedroom house, a lawn and neatly manicured landscaping, and a pool in a nice neighborhood with lots of friendly white people.

Only five bedrooms? White people normally take good care of their pets. Good boy boot licker.

Neither are you, so what would you like to suck on?

What are you talking about? That doesnt make sense in reply to my post.

What are you talking about?

Aren't you embarrassed to constantly reinforce stereotypes the way you do? You're like a gift for dumbshit rednecks.

Aren't you embarrassed to constantly reinforce stereotypes the way you do? You're like a gift for dumbshit rednecks.
Embarrassed? Of what? Rednecks are white. I could care less what stereotype they perceive I am reinforcing. I guess you thought I was kidding when I said I dont give a fuck what they think? I'm not here to change their minds. I'm here to talk to people that have a brain but when a white monkey wants to play games I'm going play with their heads.

You lie just like any other FOX News watching simpleton. Apparently common as dirt on this forum.

Embarrassed? Of what? Rednecks are white. I could care less what stereotype they perceive I am reinforcing. I guess you thought I was kidding when I said I dont give a fuck what they think? I'm not here to change their minds. I'm here to talk to people that have a brain but when a white monkey wants to play games I'm going play with their heads.
Uh huh, that's why you play Step n' Fetch It for them all the time.

You lie just like any other FOX News watching simpleton. Apparently common as dirt on this forum.
I'm pretty active and much more so than the average Fox news simpleton. I dont have much time to lie around.

I'm pretty active and much more so than the average Fox news simpleton. I dont have much time to lie around.
Really? Because you sound like the tail side of the stupid coin to me.

Step and Fetch it grinned, danced and put whites at ease much like the injun on this board. I bring emotional trauma to racist whites. I'm more like Nat Turner.

Really? Because you sound like the tail side of the stupid coin to me.
Thats interesting. If what you thought mattered I would feel terrible. As it is thats your burden to deal with.

Step and Fetch it grinned, danced and put whites at ease much like the injun on this board. I bring emotional trauma to racist whites. I'm more like Nat Turner.
You don't do shit but give them grist for their fucking mill, because you don't know how to be smart.

You don't do shit but give them grist for their fucking mill, because you don't know how to be smart.
You have no idea how badly I stress these monkeys out. You are a fucking fool if you think what I say or do not say is going to make a difference with these feral simians. They are going to find something regardless of what I say, what you say, or their zoo keepers say. Silly you thinking you can domesticate these animals. :laugh:

You have no idea how badly I stress these monkeys out. You are a fucking fool if you think what I say or do not say is going to make a difference with these feral simians. They are going to find something regardless of what I say, what you say, or their zoo keepers say. Silly you thinking you can domesticate these animals. :laugh:
You're just a child. You shouldn't speak until you've grown a little. Try to act like a man.

You're just a child. You shouldn't speak until you've grown a little. Try to act like a man.
Sorry. I'll speak when I feel like it. Try stopping me if youre a man.

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person
free_hug_boy_cop_portland_ap_606.jpg

This is a nggr like you
new_black_panther_party.jpg

See the difference?
Ok injun boot licker. :itsok:
I didn't think you could refute that.

Forum List

Back