Black thug executes white NYPD cop

What are you going to do to get all the whites off crack? They use it and other drugs way more than Black people.

I've never known a white person who used crack.

White lowlifes seem to go for meth. Crack is pretty much exclusively a black thing.

So far he has 2 whole guys. The uneducated idiot is think that he is really proving his case. :laugh:

To be fair he did show 1 of the guys locked people up illegally and abused his power with females got a whole year in jail so...

I see you joined C-FAG. The Clown Face Avatar Group.

Congrats on your originality and independent thinking.

oh my gosh

Yep!

See clown? C-FAG!

Do you know what the Irish called faggots? Wood that was gathered for the fire to be used as fuel. In other words, faggots were fuel for the fire. Now God didn't create a human to be fuel for hell but if people do not repent and be saved - if they do not turn from being a Sodomite that is exactly what shall become of them!

Oh...different topic. Im not calling anyone a faggot.

Im honoring these genius creative minds...the Clown-Face Avatar Group....C-FAG!!

What an idiot you are. Crack IS cocaine and white people abuse it more than black people.

Rati, one thing about you is that you're consistent. Consistently uneducated and stupid.

Crack is free-based cocaine.

Oh, and it isn't 1980 anymore.

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
I've just decided something. You aren't even black. you're a complete fucking phony.

What are you going to do to get all the whites off crack? They use it and other drugs way more than Black people.

I've never known a white person who used crack.

White lowlifes seem to go for meth. Crack is pretty much exclusively a black thing.
You never knew anyone who ever did anything you couldn't see on TV or the internet. That's just how life is for you geek, nerd shut ins.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.
The cop didn't deserve it.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.
With rare exception, everyone killed by cops did something to force a lethal response.

Are you blind, are you willfully ignorant, or do you APPROVE of police thuggery?

Breaking now. The white cop who was shot in the face by a black career thug has died. May God be with him and his family, and with the NYPD and all of America's brave officers.
Good stuff if he was another dirty cop. I'm thinking it may have been karma. At the very least his death was caused by dirty cops.
I've just decided something. You aren't even black. you're a complete fucking phony.
Thats odd. I could have sworn I was Black. :laugh:

Nah, there will be blacks everywhere celebrating, and they won't give a fuck whether the cop was good or bad.

Blacks will always live uncivilized and by doing so they will live in filth. The problem is the fact that we have to live with them.
No we don't. It's called white flight and I also choose to live among whites where it's peaceful and crime is low. Indian reservations also suck ass so why live there? As far as I'm concerned they can burn down their ghettos because I choose not to live there.
Bootlicker. Have you no shame or a shred of personal dignity? :laugh:
No, but what I do have is a nice 5 bedroom house, a lawn and neatly manicured landscaping, and a pool in a nice neighborhood with lots of friendly white people.

Oh and no shootings, vandalism and crime. Yeah, we opted out of that.
Only five bedrooms? White people normally take good care of their pets. Good boy boot licker.

How many do you need for all your baby mammas?

That's just because you are so full of shit.

One may never learn of the number of blacks he saved by the many arrests he had made in the past. The truth is for the most part the black arrests or shootings have saved black lives. You should be thanking the police and as an ex-officer "you are welcome". You might not be here if not for the action of some officer, perhaps even me. I wonder how many blacks were secretly glad that Mike Brown was killed as he was obviously a bully in the neighborhood.

Sonny Clark and Asclepias.....both implying the cop deserved it somehow.

I hope both of you sorry wastes of flesh catch a slow, painful cancer. Fuck both of you pieces of shit.
The cop didn't deserve it.

You imply everyone killed by a cop deserved it, which is actually worse and shows your propensity to support fascism.
With rare exception, everyone killed by cops did something to force a lethal response.
^Bullshit

When was the last time a black doctor, a black lawyer or another black professional was killed by the police.
Ah, so only the educated have rights. awesome.

I didn't say that did I, you are being an idiot. Please stop being an idiot.

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person
free_hug_boy_cop_portland_ap_606.jpg

This is a nggr like you
new_black_panther_party.jpg

See the difference?

Actually you're a nggr.

This is a black person
free_hug_boy_cop_portland_ap_606.jpg

This is a nggr like you
new_black_panther_party.jpg

See the difference?

Indeed and well put. There is a difference. The latter need to be given their own state and have at it. Maybe Montana? What? They want no cops..............go for it!!!:biggrin::biggrin::boobies:

And people outside the world of nether-regions of the internet have the same sentiment.........and that's tens of millions.

They don't even need this site >>> Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL

You read more like a frustrated white adolescent, still struggling to overcome his issues with authority figures. Did you always hate your dad? Maybe if he'd payed more attention you wouldn't act out this way. Pretending to be an emotionally immature black guy is no way to deal with your unresolved anger. You should seek counseling.

You read more like a frustrated white adolescent, still struggling to overcome his issues with authority figures. Did you always hate your dad? Maybe if he'd payed more attention you wouldn't act out this way. Pretending to be an emotionally immature black guy is no way to deal with your unresolved anger. You should seek counseling.
You should learn to read better. You sound like a Black person that is concerned about what white people think. I could give a fuck what the yahoos on this board think. If you have a problem with that then too bad. I dont really want to argue with another Black person on this board but if you are just an uncle ruckus I will blast your ass. Let me know.

Forum List

Back